Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 09, 2012  1:59 AM)NÆŽAR Wrote: What was the WBO banner before the release of Big Bang Pegasus?

I remember seeing just the Pre-Hybrid Wheel Pegasis in the top right. Like the one on the Left currently.

Is this right?
No, it was Storm Pegasis, and there was none of the special 4D background around it, of course. It was just the continuation of the World Beyblade Organization squares-filled, blue background.

(Apr. 09, 2012  2:11 AM)TriSix Wrote: What is it called ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...#pid158291
Okay, so question. We have a thousand (exaggerating) Pokemon threads in the gaming thread. It's a clutter and annoying to look at. So I made a General Discussion thread so that future and past games can be discussed there without a need to make any more threads. Seriously, there are so many Pokemon games, we don't need a thread for each of them.

tl;dr, is it bad idea to make a discussion thread generally for the Pokemon games to prevent future threads from cluttering up the gaming section? If you, the mods, think it is (a bad idea), then you can go to the thread I made and close it. I just wanted to do my part in organization. Because...seriously, we don't need all those threads...
Well, Pokémon indeed is a vast series, and I think each thread does get many pages ... Sometimes, one topic of one hundred pages is not better.
Really?...I mean, no one can utilize the search function on the threads or something?

Well, I got my answer, so you guys can close the thread now.
how can i get the face? i am sorry if quote
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

learn to search. this have been ask a lot of times
If i get a blader passport. Can I remove it later then?
(Apr. 10, 2012  4:12 PM)Dashy Wrote: If i get a blader passport. Can I remove it later then?

A Blader Passport is good for one year. You cannot just get reimbursed later ...
When a blader passport expires, do you keep the face or it goes away?
It is removed after the expiry date.

To become an advanced member, what exactly must I do?
(Apr. 10, 2012  11:45 PM)TriSix Wrote: To become an advanced member, what exactly must I do?

(Apr. 11, 2012  12:03 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: how do you become a moderator on wbo?

Knowing that you should use the search function to find answers to questions that would be as common as this is a good first step in both cases Wink
When I search I always get the thing saying wait 10 seconds, wait 28 seconds, etc.

I don't know why it does this.
Just to prevent any SPAM bots from backing up our site, from what I understand. It can be a nuisance sometimes, but it helps as well.
Yes but I am always hassled to use the search function !!!

Should I use a different Web Browser? ( I use google chrome.)
There's no need to use another browser; that won't help anything. Just try to put up with it.
I don't suffer the same issue in google chrome, but try another and see if it helps. You shouldn't be getting that message unless you are searching twice within 60 seconds, so it's very unusual.

Primal: He's saying it happens every time he searches, not just when he searches twice.
Mozilla Firefox works. I wish I knew what the problem was though.

Ohh well, I'll just use FireFox.
Is it safe to say that there is like a Bug with the stickied topics? Just now, I saw the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2 thread Unstickied...

And it's not the first time I saw this...
Yeah, it's well known, somethingorother about when a CM/Mod posts in it, it destickies sometimes. I forget the specifics but it's been mentioned a few times.
The problem is that we have no idea what causes it, and it is a bug that freely comes and goes with seemingly no provocation, and I've got a habit of basically never, ever using the Post Reply page for any reason, which is a hard habit to break for something I cannot predict at all, haha.

Basically any time you see me post in there without my signature attached, it means the bug is happening and I didn't notice.
I had a question:
Are the wins in the Plastics/HMS tournaments counted when giving the Emerald or Sapphire or any other faces for wins?
(Apr. 13, 2012  5:52 PM)N0body Wrote: I had a question:
Are the wins in the Plastics/HMS tournaments counted when giving the Emerald or Sapphire or any other faces for wins?

No, we only give Credits and place Faces.