[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:43 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:03 AM)GPegasus Wrote: i hope they're going to make a new pegasus, a better one.

I wouldn't expect one for a while. There's already 4 variations of Pegasus:
Metal System Pegasus 105F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 100HF

yeah me too. cyber pegasus is a great blade. i just hate how the paint will worn out..
There haven't been enough tests on Cyber to make conclusions, IMO.

But anyways, back on topic...
Speaking of tests, has anyone done any testing with Galaxy Pegasis yet?
i did with R2F is it my R2F or is it just me launching at maximum power with beylauncher and beylauncher suspension it self KOs it self but not as much as RF

here the results of my strange combo only bothered to do 3 test
poison virgo 100R2F vs MF earth bull GB145WB

R1 poison wins by knock out
R2 Earth bull wins by out spin
R3 Earth bull wins by out spin
after that i knew the outcome would be bad so i left it for collection purposes until i get a new one
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:38 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: after that i knew the outcome would be bad so i left it for collection purposes until i get a new one
Serious

It is not R2F that's bad. It is the Poison Wheel that's terrible.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:41 PM)Diamond Wrote: It is not R2F that's bad. It is the Poison Wheel that's terrible.

Is it? I don't remember seeing any conclusive testing on Poison.
Well it seems to be a lot like dark, but I'd assume lighter. So it's probably just as, if not more terrible
The "teeth" on Poison aren't spaced out large enough to create good smash attack, is what I think it is.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:43 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Is it? I don't remember seeing any conclusive testing on Poison.
Ah sorry, I shouldn't be stating that a part is completely terrible without having any conclusive testing done on it...
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:48 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The "teeth" on Poison aren't spaced out large enough to create good force smash, is what I think it is.

You mean smash attack, right? Force smash is when you smash something down and try to destabilize it.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Poison is almost exactly like dark.

Awful.

Meh. I still think it's presumptuous to pass judgement before more testing is done, but we're off topic.
Idk, it does have more teeth than Dark, and seems to produce a little more recoil...
I'll do some testing tomorrow.

Anyways, we're too off topic.
I agree with Daegor.

We've passed over so many wheels in the past because of assumptions that the wheel isn't good -- then it turns out to actually be pretty useful.
The attack properties of Pegasis, Leone, Sagittario, and L-Drago. Oh yeah, Burn... This a horrendous record. Then again, they were deemed useless due to the lack of parts; not Burn though, It was molding.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth.

so galaxy pegasis huh? Its out in korea for 12,000 won... making it 10 dollars. lol.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth.

Earth merely moved up in status due to the banning of Libra. It has always been both top-tier in stamina and defense.

Am I missing something about your post?

EDIT- That's right, molding variation...
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:30 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Idk, it does have more teeth than Dark, and seems to produce a little more recoil...
I'll do some testing tomorrow.

Anyways, we're too off topic.

i wouldnt think it would be little i put MF poison bull GB145WB its has way more recoil than dark and i think a bit more than rock
is Right Rubber Flat superior to Rubber Flat?
Supposedly.

Next time, don't revive a thread to ask questions about the parts; just ask them here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:15 PM)DoubleThunder Wrote: is Right Rubber Flat superior to Rubber Flat?
you mean R2F?
Yes its also known as R2F