[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

It's not THAT realistic. It's not the same box shape, and it's not packaged with a Bey Point Card.
someone told me it has really poor stamina is it true?
Yes read up on that kind of stuff or watch videos with it.
R2F's stamina is a bit worse than RF's stamina so yeah it's stamina is quite bad. Overall Storm pegasus is better to buy than this.
ok tanks for the response
Storm Pegasis is probably a more stable blade to buy, but I have found this one to be a bit feistier.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:18 AM)Sora. Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-Galaxy-Pegasis-NEW-GG-/320553747402?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa27e03ca#ht_2670wt_913

I feel sorry for the 2 people that bought that...

Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy
Why can't TT sue them anyway?

China has no intellectual property laws.
(Jun. 30, 2010  4:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:18 AM)Sora. Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...2670wt_913

I feel sorry for the 2 people that bought that...

Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy

China has no intellectual property laws.

lolwut, was that a joke cos sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet?
(Jun. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: lolwut, was that a joke cos sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet?
No, I think he was serious. I remember reading this in the past as well.
(Jun. 30, 2010  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: lolwut, was that a joke cos sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet?

Hmm... they certainly do have laws, but violations of them occur too frequently.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Nuno Wrote: Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy

What other people said, but mostly because China has no copyright laws and they're stationed in Hong Kong.
(Jul. 02, 2010  6:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Nuno Wrote: Wow, fakes are looking more realistic. Unhappy

What other people said, but mostly because China has no copyright laws and they're stationed in Hong Kong.

(Jun. 30, 2010  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hmm... they certainly do have laws, but violations of them occur too frequently.
i just ordered this, people keep saying that ray unicorno is way better though than galaxy pegasus.
Because Ray performs like a top-tier wheel, Galaxy makes us disappointed, CS is easier to control then RF, but R^2F really sucks, understand?
Galaxy really isnt bad at all when R2F is worn down. Its actually pretty good. I prefer it over Storm 100RF.
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:47 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Galaxy really isnt bad at all when R2F is worn down. Its actually pretty good. I prefer it over Storm 100RF.
Oh, you should post test results.
Sure thing. I will do it as soon as I get home.
i prefer, galaxy pegasus than my storm pegasus 105rf. My storm pegasus is kinda carp because there's something wrong with its rubber....
haha well yeah, it does suck. i hope they're going to make a new pegasus, a better one.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:03 AM)GPegasus Wrote: haha well yeah, it does suck. i hope they're going to make a new pegasus, a better one.

Oh, an entirely useful one like Storm Pagasis? Well, it is the only starter that has ever come with more than 1 useful part. Stupid
I was referring to the Pegasis Starters. You completely misinterpreted the tone of my post. Libruhhh (pouty frown)
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:03 AM)GPegasus Wrote: i hope they're going to make a new pegasus, a better one.

I wouldn't expect one for a while. There's already 4 variations of Pegasus:
Metal System Pegasus 105F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 100HF