[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Nice, thanks for the pics!
Xcalibur is already colourful enough I think coloured disk would be too loud for me.

Weird Force looks very knight themed, just seems situational for Xcalibur.
I tried it
and Xcalibur is quite powerful every win I did was by burst finish
and the loose was by his own spin power it went out of the stadium
Thanks for pictures and weight OkiSmile and Merry Christmas
OMG it's soooo beautiful!!!!! I can't wait til I get off work!!!!
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:06 AM)gankoba Wrote: OMG it's soooo beautiful!!!!! I can't wait til I get off work!!!!

Hey Gankoba, just wanted to say I love your videos, man. Merry Christmas!
Nice. 19g. That's not too bad. Only a couple grams lighter than Heavy. Here's hoping it is actually decent. And man that layer looks awesome. Can't wait till it arrives!!!
Wow. Amazing. Force really needed the gold paint. The red and gold layer doesn't mesh well with silver and blue...
I wonder if xtreme is gonna be as soft as the previous aggressive rubber tips or not.
Here is an official video :

And personal videos :

Good old RF, but Xcalibur seems quite weak so far in those videos ... ?
I would picture Xcalibur doing better being used with a BeyLauncher, as all attack generally is.
I don't think the person is doing a very good job at launching, personally.
That and if this rubber is anything like RF, it's generally awful mint.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an official video :

Good old RF, but Xcalibur seems quite weak so far in those videos ... ?

it's just that this guy has a really bad shoot.
coz I used it alone or did some battle against my sons
and everytime I won by Burst finish
and a few time lost by over finish due to his own speed power
and like the video shows it, Xcalibur often hits the wall to go to the center of the stadium
if he miss the wall , it's the gate that he takes and loose by over finish

talking about me, coz that guy his shoot is really bad and Xcalibur dies really fast without hitting the other bey
The vids don't really show off Xcaliber that well and it seems to look pretty weak, though not to say it isn't used at it's maximum potential but nevertheless we'll all see if it's great for play in the future.
Oh man, can't wait to see how all of these parts affect the game. Xcalibur looks so great too.
I uploaded an unboxing on my channel, please take a look
let me know some battles you'd like to see. I happen to be horrible at launching Xtreme, but I'm trying to get better
Ah as I expected, the rubber is worse at sustaining spin than it's MFB counterpart, but it's probably due to the burst system.

At least it hasn't shown self bursting, but I'm hoping Excalibur isn't the main reason.
Do you think you can try Valkyrie Spread/Heavy Xtreme against OHD ?
Let's be glad Xtreme is here, now.
[Image: kamen-rider-w-extreme-o.gif]
[Image: DoubleExtreme.gif]

(Dec. 26, 2015  4:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: let me know some battles you'd like to see. I happen to be horrible at launching Xtreme, but I'm trying to get better

Ganzoberz, can you try Xcalibur Ring Xtreme and Valky Ring Xtreme?
here we go!!!
Great. @[gankoba], do you think you can take pictures of the underside of Xcalibur and of Force ?
(Dec. 27, 2015  5:39 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: here we go!!!
actually this guy did some testing on excalibur if you guys wanted to see that
(Dec. 27, 2015  5:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Great. @[gankoba], do you think you can take pictures of the underside of Xcalibur and of Force ?

I thought there were plenty of pics of that already