[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

(Dec. 21, 2015  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was able to watch the "Episode of Excalibur" special and it lasted less than five minutes. The whole segment was very random within the show, since the hosts just started eating a lot of Christmas food right afterwards ... In any case, I was able to snap a few screenshots while watching, so here they are :

Overall, the only relevant part is where they show preliminary sketches for Xcalibur's design. The 'story' is just a comical one where the red-themed Blader whose name I did not catch battled the blue one named Shou and I think he lost, so he went to see that scientist who is called Blader Horikawa and he introduced him to a special sword, and even feigned to hit him on the head with it. The scientist basically consoles the red guy and shows him Xcalibur Force Xtreme.

All I get from that small scene is that Xcalibur looks a lot cooler without the blue stickers in the centre.

That is rather interesting but also insane. Does the special show how it performs against other Beys or are they just showing Spriggan being bursted for the sake of it? Because there is an image of Spriggan getting bursted.
They of course showed two quick battles of Xcalibur bursting other Beyblades, but this is an advertisement in essence, so of course they would not show it losing nor show any extensive battles where you can see full movements and mechanics.
Oh ... OK.

Thanks for the screen caps, Kai-V :')
(Dec. 23, 2015  2:27 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Check out @beybladeodin's Tweet: https://twitter.com/beybladeodin/status/...51457?s=09

Best news is that Force is seemingly not hollow. We might actually get a new working Disk. Xcalibur might be made up entirely of great new parts.
Force seems smaller then I thought. Maybe it isn't hollow..
Certainly hope it isn't hollow. Then again, don't want it to be to dense.
I am SOOOO buying this. Probably will order it, the compass and the grip all at once!!! Force looks like a rounded square. Interesting...
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:54 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I am SOOOO buying this. Probably will order it, the compass and the grip all at once!!! Force looks like a rounded square. Interesting...

Getting your wishlist ready?
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:54 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I am SOOOO buying this. Probably will order it, the compass and the grip all at once!!! Force looks like a rounded square. Interesting...

I already pre-ordered mine on eBay, it should ship on the 26th. A bit of a wait, but I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BEY!!!!1!!
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:51 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Certainly hope it isn't hollow. Then again, don't want it to be to dense.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/data/to...e05f0e.jpg

it isn't hollow.
(Dec. 23, 2015  10:32 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:51 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Certainly hope it isn't hollow. Then again, don't want it to be to dense.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/data/to...e05f0e.jpg

it isn't hollow.

It could definitely be hollow except in the corners of the square, which would indeed add mass and "force" to those points and nowhere else.

There are simply no good images showing Force's underside to state anything with certainty.
If it ends up being solid, that's cool. But the shape seems so wonky that I doubt it would be preferred over Heavy..if Force ends up being heavier.
Still betting on Ring for Attack.
(Dec. 24, 2015  10:17 AM)Neo Wrote: Still betting on Ring for Attack.

Same looks like it'll be simply for attack.
Isn't "simply for attack" a good thing though? No more of this one disk meta.
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Isn't "simply for attack" a good thing though? No more of this one disk meta.

For this, yes. Because well it looks more a kin to that.

Then again in terms of parts it all is based on ones taste in play so some say it's good and some, eh. though that's if they use it in there combo.

in general it's pretty cool, would use simply for attack
It isn't hollow. We've now seen pretty much every angle and no angle shows any hollow point. Considering its small size, it's not that surprising.
I am quite sure we saw every side except an actual underside view.
Oooh so there it is, looks nice IRL. Force is only 19g? That's pretty weird but it is small so...

Well thanks for the photos!
The beyblade is so cool! If only the disk was coloured it would've made it less ... bland?

Thanks for the photos! and Merry Christmas.
Nice, thank you for the pictures and the weights, OkinawamTS. I knew it would be out before the 26th hah.

Xtreme is the lightest Driver yet ... I suppose rubber is litterally lighter than plastic.

And ah, I had forgotten that Drivers did not hide any significant part of the underside of the Disks. It is weird that it only weighs as much as Ring, but it is not that small, I think; at least not where the square's corners are.

The box is sort of cool with that extra fiery border all around.