Pokémon Black and White 2

but epic and not pointless... most things nowadays take things too far and pokemon's one of those things, the pokemon are just getting boring now along with the story lines
Have you never played a Pokemon Game before Black and White? The story is getting BETTER every game..
Platinum is the only one yet that (IMO) has had a better story than B/W. And only a few pokemon were bad, which is normal for every pokemon game..it also had some of my favorite pokemon so far..
B/W was pretty fun at the beginning, Oshawott is my favorite pokemon and the other starters were some of the best. Then I beat the game in about 2 hours. Then I wished there were contests. Then I wanted a battle frontier. As Hazel said, Black and White were shipped when they were like unfinished. They didn't leave much to do afterwards. I will probably only buy this because it's a story continuation and it has 2 of some of the best designed legendary pokemon in it.

This shows Black and White Kyurem in the fifteenth movie and also shows Keldeo's debut.
yeah i have played b/w i completed it ... too easy , not long enough or good enough , my favs were emerald and green :L thanks for the update btw! Grin
Yeah, I want more of a challenge on this game, however, the pokemon were extremly powerful in the wild last game, I found pokemon at lvl 86!
Your kidding right? There has NEVER been a wild pokemon at level 86..
And if you want a challenge, challenge yourself.
Make a special rule that you can't break. I have to do this after I beat a Pokemon game everytime.
The Nuzlocke challenge is surely the hardest of all.
Other challenges are Monotype and a one Pokemon run.
(Mar. 01, 2012  10:22 PM)Universe² Wrote: Your kidding right? There has NEVER been a wild pokemon at level 86..
Actually there have been pokemon over Level 86. In Pokemon Platinum, at the Resort where you have a Villa after you beat the Elite Four, there is a pond where you can fish for extremely high leveled Magikarp.

Oh that XD? I knew of that, since I actually have my own level 83 magikarp Cute, I thought he meant consistently finding different wild pokemon that were over level 80. And I don't really count that as REALLY wild.
The Legends are called Kyrem Black and Kyrem White. Not the best name...
~X-Saber
1) Names are wrong.
2) Real names:
  • White Kyurem
  • Black Kyurem
3) Names have already been known, not new news or anything.
4) Serebii can confirm that I am right, they always get the information correct and as fast as possible, they have daily news updates.
Joe is not always correct, and definitely not consistently the fastest. Fake information shows up in Serebii headlines a lot more than it should, even if a disclaimer is slapped on it all the time. This was especially noticable during Diamond and Pearl coming out.

Now, guys, I know folks are excited and so forth, but the discussions are getting a bit off-base, here - we have threads for the other Generations, so discussing them there is preferable. This is a new game announcement with almost no information whatsoever present in it.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for a dang sequel to B/W for ages! Those new forms of Kyurem look awesome IMO!
I'm so looking forward to the storyline! Eee
Ugh, seriously? Can you guys remember ONE anticlimactic legendary pokemon name? And now you think Black and White Kyurem? Game Freak might just now wanna do much work, but they'll at least slap a name on em.
Why do people love Serebii so much? Bulbapedia and Bulbanews are much more reliable.
Cause they have news right on the homepage, I'd also say it's easier to navigate.
And Serebii hasn't had any news that was incorrect since D/P/P.
Serebii got the information from Junichi Masuda's twitter account...
(Mar. 02, 2012  2:19 PM)Universe² Wrote: Cause they have news right on the homepage, I'd also say it's easier to navigate.
And Serebii hasn't had any news that was incorrect since D/P/P.
Serebii got the information from Junichi Masuda's twitter account...

Bulbapedia's news is on the front page, right there, with much more detail. Bulbapedia spreads Tweets much faster than Joe does, and Joe usually gets most of his information second-hand. Bulbapedia has a better track record with correct information dating all the way back to their creation than Serebii.

Serebii is only useful - at all - for the most cohesive Pokédex on the internet. For competitive, you go to Smogon. For news, anime information, and general bios, you go to Bulbapedia. For TCG, you go to PokéBeach(concerning news and scans). They're different sites, with very different inherent strengths.

Now, seriously, knock it off with the website shenanigans.
I was not the shenaniganerer-guy Cute
Anyways, do yall think that they'll make the new Kyurem Forms any good? I know that they'll be put into the Ubers tier lol, but do yall think that they'll even have any use in their?
THEY HAVE FREAKING ICE BURN AND FREEZE SHOCK ASDFGHJKLQDBVCTY.

I mean, come one, Freeze Shock sounds really cool! And let's not forget White Kyurem's signature Iceburn!

Strongest Ice type moves in existence, 2-turns to charge but high percentage (for a secondary effect, that is) to paralyze/burn respectively.

My want for White V2 just got that much stronger.
Wouldn't Sheer Cold be the strongest in existence? But also, if they make the strongest non-one-hit KO move, it's gotta have a really cool looking move. Fusion Flare and Fusion Shock Looked super cool, so these hopefully will be better.
It isn't the strongest Ice move because it misses 3/4's of the time.
Actually, accuracy has nothing to do with it, even though 30% does suck.

It isn't the strongest because it has no Base Power. Sheer Cold is an OHKO move, so it doesn't count. OHKO's, for the record anyways, are banned in all forms of competitive play.

I mean, come on: Mind Reader/Lock-On + OHKO Move + Very Defensive Pokemon would be so broken it wouldn't even be funny.

Even worse if it was Smeargle because there would be a sleep-inducing move like Spore too.
Yo Ga'Hooleone, if really want to piss someone off, use a Lvl. 1 Aron with a Shell Bell, Sturdy Ability, Endeavor and Quick Attack! That combo sweep everything unless you have a pokemon with 500+ Speed which is almost impossible! *Laughs very evilly*
Endeavor Aron is a new flavor on an old idea - Level 1 Rattata and friends.

More amusing, though.
They're both useful, but annoying. That's probably the last thing I want to see in a close multiplayer battle.