Pictures of yourself!

I would stay away from you on your wacky day...
I'm too lazy to edit. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out that I'm the one on the right.
Edit: The scenery should ring a bell DefStamina, considering your school is right next to it.

Edit: This photo makes me look like I'm "sagging". I'm not, I just like wearing baggy shirts.

Edit: Evidence that I do other things besides Beybladeing. I have pictures of me playing American Football, swimming, and rollerskating.
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm too lazy to edit. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out that I'm the one on the right.
Edit: The scenery should ring a bell DefStamina, considering your school is right next to it.

Edit: This photo makes me look like I'm "sagging". I'm not, I just like wearing baggy shirts.

Yeah, you should've edited yourself out. :\

HAHA, I'm joking.
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm too lazy to edit. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out that I'm the one on the right.

Lol, HAHA. That right one you. really man.nice.
Cannon That made me smile. Not a lot of things make me smile on the Internet. Ever since Reddit stripped me of my soul.

BattleLion Thanks, I got a haircut which I hate a week after this was taken. I loved my old style better.

Edit: Evidence that I do other things besides Beybladeing. I have pictures of me playing American Football, swimming, and rollerskating.

Does ring a bell... Ahhhh, Herman Park. That's the Tennis Coach for Eastern Wayne. I played their girls (and one boy) XD

Anyways, are you playing tennis, or getting trained or something? We could meet up and play if you want, because my college class seriously has NOBODY good to play with... Competitively, that is...
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Does ring a bell... Ahhhh, Herman Park. That's the Tennis Coach for Eastern Wayne. I played their girls (and one boy) XD

Anyways, are you playing tennis, or getting trained or something? We could meet up and play if you want, because my college class seriously has NOBODY good to play with... Competitively, that is...
Well, he invited me to join his team, but my schedule doesn't work with the practice/games one. I don't play as much as I used to.
(Jul. 08, 2012  4:48 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: [Image: 187336_100004001400887_900318395_n.jpg]

my phone gives crappy pics /:
What kind of shades are those? What kind of shirt are you wearing. Is that a coat in the background?
[Image: 2012qi.jpg]

Not aware if anyone from when I posted on here is still alive but I currently look like this. I've changed a lot since I first began posting on this board.
You're never on here anymore. You were cool, I remember talking to you about Pokemon cards! XD
(Jul. 08, 2012  8:35 PM)Pikachao Wrote: [Image: 2012qi.jpg]

Not aware if anyone from when I posted on here is still alive but I currently look like this. I've changed a lot since I first began posting on this board.

You should come back. The UK needs older members and we have a plastics tourney maybe coming up on the 22nd July.
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:42 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: What kind of shades are those? What kind of shirt are you wearing. Is that a coat in the background?

random shades /:
this kind of shirt im not sure what kind of shirt it is actually

that is... a hoodie IIRC XD

edit: DARN IM SMEXY XD .. jkjk
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:42 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: What kind of shades are those? What kind of shirt are you wearing. Is that a coat in the background?
Oh no its the paparazzi
Lol only just joking
Pikachao
your hair looks like you`ve just woke up

(Jul. 08, 2012  8:35 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Not aware if anyone from when I posted on here is still alive but I currently look like this. I've changed a lot since I first began posting on this board.

Eh, you kinda look like Flint Lockwood XD
Looks sharp. Not a fan of cloaked kind of stuff, but you make it look nice. XD
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: picture taken for my website: http://harajuju.net/Topic-Cloaked

So sick. I love everything; especially the shirt.
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: thumb540x540]

picture taken for my website: http://harajuju.net/Topic-Cloaked

Finally, someone is able to make that uniform setup look good on themselves...

Seriously, though, don't ee the kids at my school. Some f them wear this and screw it up...
haha, i can't imagine school kids wearing stuff like this!
haha, there's always uniform for schools...
Bey Brad :- YOU ARE BACK THEN WELCOME....
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha, i can't imagine school kids wearing stuff like this!

I know, right? I ask them why they wear it at school. They just think that black looks good now. They don't even wear it right...

This, along with flip-flops and socks and the usual "pants below the waist" look is the usual in Goldsboro, North Carolina...
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha, i can't imagine school kids wearing stuff like this!

I know, right? I ask them why they wear it at school. They just think that black looks good now. They don't even wear it right...

This, along with flip-flops and socks and the usual "pants below the waist" look is the usual in Goldsboro, North Carolina...
Goldsboro represent, #YOLO #SWAG. Hah, kidding, but I have my shirt tucked in at school most of the time. I also never wear flip-flops to school, because it's just a hassle because of gym and all.
boots all day every day