[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

next month the beyblade tournaments will be in Toy kingdom Moa but I do not know where is that
then the beyblade tournaments will be in Toy kingdom Makati

By the way: Are Explosion Beys allowed in tournaments?
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:17 PM)megathing Wrote: next month the beyblade tournaments will be in Toy kingdom Moa but I do not know where is that

toy kingdom in moa is near manila bay....and about your bey problem? refer to this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
yeah im sorry for the off topic-ness anyway ill be goin to sturday or maybe sunday
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:17 PM)megathing Wrote: next month the beyblade tournaments will be in Toy kingdom Moa but I do not know where is that

Read the last page.

No they are not allowed in tournaments sponsored by that carp bankee......
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:24 PM)aries123 Wrote: yeah im sorry for the off topic-ness anyway ill be goin to sturday or maybe sunday

(Jan. 28, 2011  8:46 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:

Read the last page.

how about in a not-a-bankee sponsored tourney?
T

Read the last page.

T

Read the last page.

Dont read my previous post because something went wrong.......a human error....
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:10 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: how about in a not-a-bankee sponsored tourney?

dammit

Did you bother reading the previous pages? It's common sense for a Filipino that that carp bankee only allows their own products in tourneys.
carp BANKEE! KILL BANKEE! =)))) Heyy enzo!
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:00 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: guys i'm gonna go to the next tournament at megamall this saturday

if you see an adult with

this

[Image: 01262011075.jpg]

probably that's me and i'll be bringing an attack stadium with me in case you wanna battle

see you guys there ^^
Heyyy I saw yahhh! Smile))) You were polishing the metal wheels. Then i asked you if i could join the battle Grin
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:50 PM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: carp BANKEE! KILL BANKEE! =)))) Heyy enzo!

dont use my real name

Hey guys! I'm cooking up a Bankee Boycott! I've had the last straw with Bankee as they allowed cheating when someone late-launched on top of my bey! Is this a good idea? BANKEE IS SO GAY!

I might not enter the tourney tom as I'm now so fed up with that carp bankee

EDIT: I have to be really pissed off when I posted this that I got warned
ahahaha they suck big time!!!!

sure you cooking up a tourney?
My Screw Capricorne won against your Hell Kerbecs!!! wooo!!! just can't get over it....but your Lightning L-Drago custom blew me away!!!!
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:49 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: ahahaha they suck big time!!!!

My Screw Capricorne won against your Hell Kerbecs!!! wooo!!! just can't get over it....but your Lightning L-Drago custom blew me away!!!!

ahahaha i beat your capri

And I just taught DarkPaolaWolf the combo but with CH120 so she could beat you ahaha

Back on topic: Hmmm I'm thinking of buying consolation prizes for the tourney you guys are cooking up..........
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:20 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:49 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: ahahaha they suck big time!!!!

ahahaha i beat your capri

And I just taught DarkPaolaWolf the combo but with CH120 so she could beat you ahaha

Back on topic: Hmmm I'm thinking of buying consolation prizes for the tourney you guys are cooking up..........

Okay. What kind of prizes??
Something from Bestoys like Galaxy Pegasis or Ray Unicorno.

I didn't join the tourney because I'm so pissed off by that carp bankee
Say WHUT??? That's so expensive. Smile)))) Why not accesorries? like grip rubber, karabiner grip, launchers or parts.
Me too. I went to megamall a while ago but didn't join. Got no box.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:34 PM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Say WHUT??? That's so expensive. Smile)))) Why not accesorries? like grip rubber, karabiner grip, launchers or parts.
Me too. I went to megamall a while ago but didn't join. Got no box.

people like beyblades more than accesorries.....plus they come from beys.....so its no big deal...(unless its a grip...cause they say its 100 pesos and above)
Yeah. Okay. Deal beyblade. But entrance fee of course to have the budget of buying the prize. Maybe 150 entrance fee is enough if a lot of bladers will come.
Hey guys, talk more about Bankee's bey-mistakes at beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk!

Anyway,
Anyone going to the MOA tourney? I'll tell you guys when am going to the tourney...
I would be bringing a green stadium and a EZ toolbox/organizer...

I really agree if the entrance fee is Php50...
I mean, you paid 150 pesos then you got angry with Bankee's stupid rules...
That's really suckish...
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:31 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hey guys, talk more about Bankee's bey-mistakes at beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk!

Anyway,
Anyone going to the MOA tourney? I'll tell you guys when am going to the tourney...
I would be bringing a green stadium and a EZ toolbox/organizer...

I really agree if the entrance fee is Php50...
I mean, you paid 150 pesos then you got angry with Bankee's stupid rules...
That's really suckish...

what is the date and time of the tourney in MOA?
Still the same...

Tourney starts at 2:00 PM
It's every weekend of the month
This Saturday's tournament in Toykingdom MOA is going to be hard because of the speed stacks tournament

By the way are Hasbro Beyblades allowed in Takara Tomy tournaments
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:28 PM)megathing Wrote: This Saturday's tournament in Toykingdom MOA is going to be hard because of the speed stacks tournament

By the way are Hasbro Beyblades allowed in Takara Tomy tournaments

There's a Speed Stacks tourney there?! I better tell my SS friends about it!

Anyway,
Hasbro beys are definitely NOT ALLOWED IN TOURNAMENTS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! Why you ask? Hello, Use your common sense, Hasbro and Takara-Tomy are different...
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:47 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: what is the date and time of the tourney in MOA?

use your common sense

Is there a Toys 'R' Us alternative tourney because MOA is too far (I live in Pasig)

to Kai-V: I don't know why I got warned...and it's about time cyberpegasis98 get warned for not using his common sense
b
b
b
b
guys just updated my username from sam_m0jacko to big_sam...

and changed my avatar to a grand ketos... that's all

i will not be dropping by tourneys this weekend i'll be there ones my prelims are over
I wish there is a tournament at rockwell tomorrow.
(Feb. 04, 2011  10:57 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: I wish there is a tournament at rockwell tomorrow.

It's actually in MOA. And Trinoma.

I know why I got warned. I used the G-Word.