[Philadelphia, PA] 8/13/11 The Problem's Solution

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: The Problem
2nd Place: Flame Aries
3rd Place: Deikailo

Date: Saturday, August 13th, 2011
Time: 11:00am
Location: Kingsessing Playground by the left field dug-out in Philadelphia, PA
Fees: $5 one time fee, $10 year-round blader passport
Host: Flame Aries & Deikailo

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Its confirmed now?

Edit: Just found out. No more SSS events Crying
Yes, Kai-V said OK.

Even though this isn't an SSS event, I have no problem taking you guys to Maryland and/or Toy Wiz for those events this weekend. Just help me out with gas.
I'm sorry my mom change her mind I can't come sorry.
I love the name. I might participate.
(Aug. 11, 2011  12:03 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I love the name. I might participate.
Where do you live that you might be able to attend here AND North Carolina?
does the prctice rounds start at 11 or does the real tournament start at 11?
Be there by 11am. After everyone stops showing up, that's when we will start the event.
Ok.But how will the battles take place?
so the entry fee is 5 dollars correct?And what kind of beys will you be selling and for what prices?
If u dont have a passport how much is the entry fee i forget
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:06 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: If u dont have a passport how much is the entry fee i forget

Try opening your eyes and reading the opening post ...
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:36 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Ok.But how will the battles take place?
so the entry fee is 5 dollars correct?And what kind of beys will you be selling and for what prices?
Seriously, get a passport. With all the passport holder giveaways, it will be worth it, trust me.

The battles take place in a stadium.

I will be selling 4D beys and whatnot at prices I have not yet determined.

(Aug. 11, 2011  5:06 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: If u dont have a passport how much is the entry fee i forget
You should just get a passport.
i cant pay the fee cuz im going to buy a beyblade so can i still come
No, you need to pay the fee. It's $5/10, can you not spare that?
What format will we be doing this in?

4fred12345 As far as I know beyblade prices range from 15-35 dollars and you can still come, you just not going to do anything.... In any case, try to get the money to participate.
Fred, I can sell you opened beys for $5 or more.

The format depends on how many people show up.
Cant wait this tourment is going to be mine i am going to win
Then, this will be your first, right?

Deikailo Then could you give me a chart, like # of people= this format
flame aries this is not my first tourment
I'm going to teach you how to make the chart at the beginning of the tournament. We have to see how many people show up first. Just study up on the rules and I'll help you out with the rest.
Awesome, but another problem(Hah, this is funny) is that I don't have the equipment to make another tourney anytimeUnhappy

The Problem Not as in first tournament, but as in first time in 1st place
Deikailo i would like to buy some opened beys if u would sell any to me.
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:46 AM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: Deikailo i would like to buy some opened beys if u would sell any to me.
Are you going to attend?