Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

For the points, perhaps participate at least once to another Project of the Moment ?
Okay, I'll see. Smile

I'm still going to add the non-used ones to Beywiki regardless, haha.
I appreciate it, hah.
I bought these specifically to take photos of the boxes for the Scavenger Hunt, haha. Here they are! (Click to View)

Camera • Canon Powershot ELPH 340 HS

Would I now be eligible to get the two points @[Kai-V] ? :p
Absolutely, that is great. Hopefully you can actually find some other use for them hah.
Hey, I decided to quickly snap some boxes I had in my university room. I believe some might have been posted before, but I went ahead to photographed all I had. Front and back pics are in this album link.

1. Limited Edition Yellow Phantom Fox MS
2. A-98 Rock Bison
3. A-100 Wolborg 4
4. BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid
5. BBG-10 Guardian Revizer
6. BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia
7. BBG-08 Pirates Orojya
8. BBG-18 Archer Gryph
9. BBG-20 Bandid Goreim

That's all for now. I definitely was not tempted by 2 award points...
I do wonder when beywiki will open again, so I can check if I have any more boxes back home...
(Jan. 08, 2015  4:41 PM)Manicben Wrote:

I think these photos are inappropriate for beywiki. According to beywiki standards, the photos must have a white background, not a yellow and blue gradient background, am I right @[Kai-V]?
Sorry, the gradient background is actually the box shadows. I used white paper as a background.
If needed I can edit them to white surround the boxes in photoshop. Let me know
(Jan. 09, 2015  12:13 AM)Manicben Wrote: Sorry, the gradient background is actually the box shadows. I used white paper as a background.
If needed I can edit them to white surround the boxes in photoshop. Let me know

Yes;

You have to change the background into a proper (white) background.

By the way, I don't think shadows have colours Chocked_2.
Jiraiya MS hasbro
Draciel S hasbro
Dranzer MS sonokong
Driger F hasbro
Samurai pegasis
DEMS
Can I do one with Shinobi Saramandra booster?
(Mar. 03, 2015  10:39 AM)Lubbock Wrote: Can I do one with Shinobi Saramandra booster?

Nocto already took photographs of that one unfortunately.
It only took me like 6 months lack of interest laziness and 300$ for these pictures k
(No, it's not open yet.) Crying
Dragoon MSUV
Ah, they are just very blue. What source of light did you use for them ?
Wolborg 2
Earth Eagle 145WD
Cosmic Pegasus F:D - FX version
Diablo Nemesis X:D - FX version
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Bandid Genbull F230TB
Pirate Kraken A230JSB
Guardian Leviathan 160SB

All Hasbro

Link
@[DaSacredKnee] Your link leads to Imgur's "Zoinks!" page.

EDIT: Works now. Nice pictures!
Fixed.

@Angry Face Thanks for letting me know Smile
(Mar. 04, 2015  3:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, they are just very blue. What source of light did you use for them ?

It was the afternoon sun, I believe.
Out of curiosity, would you guys need any photographs for BeyWarriorz and Raiderz? I know we'd realistically need articles on them, though my Dollarama has a ton of them and I'd kind of want to get 'em before there gone.
Hm, perhaps just an overall photograph with several sidelines together, if we ever have an article on all of them just because they are based on the Beyblades.
I picked up a Galaxy Pegasis (Takara), should I take photos of the box as well as the bey itself for the beywiki? That page is really lacking in terms of images.
I would say it is only lacking photographs of boxes, not overall at all, hah. So yes, we need pictures of whatever box of it, unless Nocto already took some.
Took some pictures of a Ray Unicorno Booster (I think we only have the Starter) and Legends Galaxy Pegasus (not sure if we have the Legends box).

These photos have been edited to remove some shadow, I can provide unedited ones if you like.
That is good, although I would just be curious to see what the original pictures were. Also, I suppose the real/final images will be bigger ?
Well I'll be honest the originals aren't *completely* unedited. I resized them to Beywiki's 600X800 standard and converted them to PNG format. So they are the same size as the previous ones.