Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Hello, folks. Manicben and I have just finished Episode 2. It'll be up soon.
(Aug. 10, 2013  2:56 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello, folks. Manicben and I have just finished Episode 2. It'll be up soon.
Enjoyed episode 1, can't wait for the next one! Is Ultramarine in episode 2?
You should TOTALLY post it on youtube and make it available to mobile devices :3
(Aug. 11, 2013  9:02 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2013  2:56 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello, folks. Manicben and I have just finished Episode 2. It'll be up soon.

It will be out on Monday for sure, or late Sunday perhaps. Sadly, Ultramarine didn't make it to the recording session yesterday for reasons yet unknown (perhaps District 10, seeing as 9 was full with Akio having visited there Grin ). So this week, it was only Akio and I. Don't worry, Ultramarine was with us in spirit and the humour (however bad) did not change as a result Grin

(Aug. 11, 2013  9:05 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You should TOTALLY post it on youtube and make it available to mobile devices :3

There are plans for making this available on YouTube (via my existing channel for now) and also on iTunes, both of which I will take care of. If anyone can help us out on this (I have no idea how iTunes works, although my little friend who goes by the name of Google could help), please send a PM my way.

Please anyone who wishes to be on the show, send a PM our way along with a short audition talking about anything on YouTube. All entries will get places, but the audition will tell us more about what you can be included in. Please, keep on supporting us in this awesome cause, blah, blah. Grin
Look forward to more epic fun in Ep 2!
I already made an audition ad you guys judged... I hope to be in episode 3!
(Aug. 11, 2013  9:02 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
Sadly, there was a misunderstanding about recording times and he could not go. But episode 2 has barely any interrupting each other. It's around 20 minutes.

(Aug. 11, 2013  9:05 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You should TOTALLY post it on youtube and make it available to mobile devices :3
We might post it on either Manicben's channel or a new channel, and the possibility of iTunes has come up. The podcast is gonna grow, mobile device compatibility is a must.
(Aug. 11, 2013  12:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I already made an audition and you guys judged... I hope to be in episode 3!

This is some good determination.
Can't wait to see episode 2!
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:19 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can't wait to see episode 2!
Soon, I think it's done uploading to a Download website. Ben won't give me the link, He's probably asleep or something like that. Just a wee bit more patience.
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:23 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:19 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can't wait to see episode 2!
Soon, I think it's done uploading to a Download website. Ben won't give me the link, He's probably asleep or something like that. Just a wee bit more patience.

Meh, Akio just didn't look at my earlier message, but that was a fault on my part. The WBO PM system is very trusty, everybody should take that to mind.

Should be up very soon now, expect it in a couple o' hours. O YEA!
Hey guys! Episode 2 is up!
Episode 2: Count The Number Of Times Akio Says "Um"
Do you want A few long episodes a month, or a lot of short episodes a month?
one good long podcast for a month is probably better, it will help quality and would allow you guys to get more news on the beyblades world, considering that beyblades news is almost completely random of when there is allot and when there is none.
(Aug. 12, 2013  10:13 PM)Giraton Wrote: one good long podcast for a month is probably better, it will help quality and would allow you guys to get more news on the beyblades world, considering that beyblades news is almost completely random of when there is allot and when there is none.
One vote for Long, and one for short. It's fun to do it once a week. And if we do 15-20 minute long videos every week, it could amount to longer time overall.
Name:Bularieleone
Knowledge: Mostly Competitive
Time Zone: GMT -5:00
I think I should join because I have interesting things to share on this podcast and would like to share it in a more formal way than PMs and Thread Posts.
Could I get a spot in the Podcast on September? 0
(Aug. 12, 2013  10:56 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Could I get a spot in the Podcast on September? 0
Place a request following this format
and make a YouTube video audition and you've got a chance. And do you mean Next week?
Lol Akio said um at least 66 times!!!XD maybe more than that!😝😝
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:18 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Lol Akio said um at least 66 times!!!XD maybe more than that!😝😝
Nice, thanks for counting! I need to work on that.
I'd love to be in one of these episodes, haha. I had my doubts of this actually happening but when I saw in the title it said episode 2 up, I thought that was really cool!

But I'd just discuss the hobby itself rather than the anime and stuff like that.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:43 PM)Tri Wrote: I'd love to be in one of these episodes, haha. I had my doubts of this actually happening but when I saw in the title it said episode 2 up, I thought that was really cool!

But I'd just discuss the hobby itself rather than the anime and stuff like that.

Basically we've only been talking about the hobby. Wanna be in? Request.
Yeah, but finding a date to actually record will be difficult. Maybe this weekend, but I don't know, let's take it to PM.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:50 PM)Tri Wrote: Yeah, but finding a date to actually record will be difficult. Maybe this weekend, but I don't know, let's take it to PM.
Record what? I might ask.
And follow the request format.
He means record the podcast episode. But I vote for one long monthly episode. And thanks for using my ?.
* for more understanding on the Luigi thing go here
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/1...3f1fh7.png
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/1...3noncj.jpg
http://www.screwattack.com/sites/default...rt%203.jpg
So sad Crying
I'd recommend a short, like one episode a week.
Why not do one short one at the beginning of the month, one short one at the end, and a moderate sized one in the middle?
^ I don't think thats a good idea. If we do one at the beginning and end of a month, the end of the month is the sae as the beginning of the next month. That kinda doesn't work.
I personally would go for a short one every week or every two weeks.
However, since it's true that news is scarce, once a month would be a more viable idea.
As for now though, I think a regular release is good and we also try to include not only news but also lots of other beyblade related content. At some point we will be including user creations in a slot as well as guest Q&As.
Let's just say we have a lot planned for the episodes ahead.
Plus a regular release rather than a monthly release would keep up the interest, IMO. Grin
Let's see how it goes.

PS: Keep up with the questions guys! Anything related to the podcast would be great and anything related to beyblade is even better! Please PM us!