New To all This.

Hello I have been interested in this hobby for awhile now and have been debating getting involved. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some tips, some pointers on where to start or anything else for that matter
(Oct. 04, 2012  2:09 PM)Zaqir Wrote: Hello I have been interested in this hobby for awhile now and have been debating getting involved. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some tips, some pointers on where to start or anything else for that matter

Beywiki is your friend! And just make sure to read the message your recieved when you signed up. It has all the info you need regarding posting on this board.
Well sure, send me a PM and I'll give you all the help you need. Blading has ALWAYS been fun, and we have an awesome community here on the WBO.
Welcome btw ^-^
I was hoping to post before Angry Face -.-
Welcome to the forum where beyblade has been taken to another level and changes your beyblade experience! This forum will help keep you attached to your hobby! I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully your time here will last a lifetime!
Hello there, and welcome to World Beyblade Organization.
Have a great time here.
Welcome to the WBO! If you like beyblade, you'll love it here. Check the pm that Kai-V sent you, (in the upper right corner of your screen. Make sure to have fun!