NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise!

You need a proof-reader, not a spell-checker. Bladder is a real word, the spell-checker can't detect it is wrong.
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:21 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: You need a proof-reader, not a spell-checker. Bladder is a real word, the spell-checker can't detect it is wrong.
I just wrote that last one to be funny, I know this, so I guess I'll get a proof reader.
Thank you for the suggestion!
That is just so funny. Two bladders put into a beybattle
Awsome new issue. You are great with this. I liked the Tier vs. Skill article. I prefer skill. I'm looking forward to another issue. The WBO Magazine has a new fan.
Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:07 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.

hey what about my review? Unhappy... nah i am just kidding (not)

i got to say, this issue is much better looking then the last, i was impressed with it
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:07 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.

hey what about my review? Unhappy... nah i am just kidding (not)

i got to say, this issue is much better looking then the last, i was impressed with it

yours was awesome too,you know
Yeah the reviews were awsome!
Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.
Awesome! I can proof-read for you.
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:21 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Awesome! I can proof-read for you.

I asked that like 3 pages ago...
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.
145 was Purposely missed, I thought it was implied.
Oh... But the rest of that critique still stands. So...yeah. May I proofread for you, like I asked before? You could just PM the article (in the text only), and I could send back the edited version.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:25 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.
145 was Purposely missed, I thought it was implied.

no it wasn't really, and 145 should of been kept IMO
Ok people, new issue #3 will be started soon!
YES! Please make it fast.
This edition was funnier, yes, and you definitely need to appoint capable people to help staff this magazine.
Awesome magazine, I would like to sub to it.
this is really cool keep going on it dude!
Thanks guys, the SUB list will start soon and the next Magazine will be made soon... I hope.
I will now start Issue #3.

Just got some great news to share as well in it. I just need a great cover photo.
i could be a product reviewer. i buy a new beyblade about every week from japan. i have a big bang pegasis coming in a week as well
A Beyblade Magazine?! Epic! Keep it up BBS!
hey BBs, can you advertize my sig shop?