NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise!

(Mar. 06, 2011  5:11 AM)HellKerbecs14 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:58 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hey guys I just finished the front cover for Issue 2!
can u post it?

Magazine 2 doesn't come out yet. sorry.
Dang your good...even though this isn't a competition, I feel compelled to beat you! Lol, anyways, good job, like the edits.
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:53 AM)Sparta Wrote: Dang your good...even though this isn't a competition, I feel compelled to beat you! Lol, anyways, good job, like the edits.

Believe me, you have seen nothing yet. I just downloaded a new Photoshop. I am in NO WAY WHATSOVEVER in a competition. I'm doing this so people can get info. You know Magazines and Newspapers go hand in hand so we could become partners in the FUTURE.
hey beybeybladestation whos the reviewer 4 the magazine
1. Capitalising every word in a sentence is a put-off.
2. Typo's even in the 2nd edition of the first issue is also a put-off.
3. Capitalisation of "TO" on first page is done on purpose?
4. "no one cared much too test against it" - too -> to
5. "This also means that frauds and scams will become less in the Bey Marketplace" - become less frequent?

All in all a pretty good read.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:44 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: 1. Capitalising every word in a sentence is a put-off.
2. Typo's even in the 2nd edition of the first issue is also a put-off.
3. Capitalisation of "TO" on first page is done on purpose?
4. "no one cared much too test against it" - too -> to
5. "This also means that frauds and scams will become less in the Bey Marketplace" - become less frequent?

All in all a pretty good read.
Thanks, though capitalizing was done deliberately, originally it looked so bad UnCapped that I decided to CAP key words.

TO was done on purpose

Too -> To - Yah I missed that one.

And the frequent one.

Thanks saying it's good
My criticism is pretty much the grammar. Your words do get a bit cut off on the tops and bottoms of both ads and articles. Is it one ad per article? I only saw one ad in there. Could I be an editor for grammatical mistakes? I like this a lot more than the newspaper, very good job. Well done.
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: My criticism is pretty much the grammar. Your words do get a bit cut off on the tops and bottoms of both ads and articles. Is it one ad per article? I only saw one ad in there. Could I be an editor for grammatical mistakes? I like this a lot more than the newspaper, very good job. Well done.
Well Ga, it's grammar that kept me up too. I'm going to use this awesome program I got to check grammar. Also this Issue was made way before this thread, while we were having the maintenance. Just wait for Issue 2's cover, it's amazing!
1. I noticed a few grammar/spelling mistakes. Get an editor that checks the articles before the issue is published.
2. Follow a single theme for every page. Don't have page one orange, and then page 2 green and etc.

Other than that, its nice.
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:53 AM)Sparta Wrote: Dang your good...even though this isn't a competition, I feel compelled to beat you! Lol, anyways, good job, like the edits.

Believe me, you have seen nothing yet. I just downloaded a new Photoshop. I am in NO WAY WHATSOVEVER in a competition. I'm doing this so people can get info. You know Magazines and Newspapers go hand in hand so we could become partners in the FUTURE.
Ha! Wouldn't that be cool!

Anyways, looking forward to the next issue.
Medz
Ya I just downloaded a program for checking grammar + spelling
Cool dude! I just can't wait for the next issue. Also, just something to add, but can you but an image background on the back?
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:31 PM)BeastBull Wrote: Cool dude! I just can't wait for the next issue. Also, just something to add, but can you but an image background on the back?
Yep! I did that for the 2nd issue!

Guys, the newest one available review will be of Horogium
Mods please erase this post
Congratulations on your first publish! I really like enjoyed this magazine.

Changes I would make:
Some of the color balances made it really really hard to read. Pink on Dark Blue

The first pages article could have been a little smaller. I saw the X and Check and was huh what is wrong with the left image??? After scrolling all the way down I read that it is no longer banned AHHHHH ! Got it! Maybe a caption above the images or something at least.

Again the text color under the Bey Market Place was too much for my eyes to handle. This happened a few other times in the article.

One of your staff writers names got cut off AHHH!

Anyway these are just my personal opinions.

I can't wait for the second issue.
What? Pink? Your computer is different then. Weird. Well thanks! But it was pretty easy to understand the check and X, it said Libra Unbanned Underneath
Like I said just my opinion...Tongue_out_wink

I just tried to view it again but the link was broken just went to a black screen?
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:38 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: I just tried to view it again but the link was broken just went to a black screen?
Are you sure? Try again! Weird... it's working fine. I guess it's just your computer
Everyone, I am making a new post for the following reason, to introduce our new staff members:

Head Hasbro Editor: Lord Wolfblade
Side Hasbro/TT Reviewer: JonnB
Head Takara/Hasbro Editor: TheFusionRuler

Congrats to all!

Still need one FULL Head Editor for Takara Tomy!

~BeyBladeStation
Is this head as in grammar? or as in performance? Although I do not buy blades often, I do learn quite a bit about TT blades. Of course, I'm sure there are much better candidates out there for the latter, but I would consider myself best for the former.
uhh i would like to advertise my beyblade story, the link is in my sig, thx

Dracovianaius out
Interesting for advertising can you advertise my beyblade team Galaxy wings on the forum australia
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Everyone, I am making a new post for the following reason, to introduce our new staff members:

Congrats to all!

~BeyBladeStation
I maybe can do the Full takara But maybe can you Pm me eith the details?
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Everyone, I am making a new post for the following reason, to introduce our new staff members:

Congrats to all!

~BeyBladeStation
isnt the TheFusionRuler ment 2 be the reviwer?
Everyone Above. Yes, theFusionRuler is the 2nd Reviewer!
Nile, and Daconavicus, I'll see to your advertising!
Hey Guys, I t is ME BeyBladestation, I am using my friends account due to some problems.
I have officially finished page 3! Yay!