NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise!

I have my own private-host where I will be willing to giving you a space to upload your PDFs.
^Thanks for being a good sport. I'd like to advertise my story (link in my sig). Getting more readers will motivate me to finally finish the 3-part Chapter 1 (lost my memory key recently, so that kinda brought me down.) I've had very good reviews too, it's not a bad story.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:11 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^Thanks for being a good sport. I'd like to advertise my story (link in my sig). Getting more readers will motivate me to finally finish the 3-part Chapter 1 (lost my memory key recently, so that kinda brought me down.) I've had very good reviews too, it's not a bad story.
Good! I'll add you to the list!
THE FIRST ISSUE IS UP!!! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK HERE! Here is the link to it:

http://freepdfhosting.com/51d1865276.pdf

Just press the link and you will see it.

Advertisers: Your ads will be put in the following weeks.

You MUST Put FEEDBACk for Maximum Quality!
Nice magazine I love it Im gonna print it
Kinda stole some of my thunder with one or two of the articles but good job
hey beybeyblade station read the magazine liked it but could u change the font i mean everyone uses it try to use something different if you can
you said the 4D beyblades are coming season 4 of MFB, but it is season 3

other then that it was great Smile
Hey BeyBladestation I read your magazine and thought it was great. just ignore the bad comments. overall it was good and cant wait for the next issue. Smile
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D is the third season, and the parts are only : Face, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Bottom. There is no part called "Metal Wheel Support". This is why it is better to leave some things to us, because we know exactly what things are ...
I like WBO Times because - They don't put false info. This says the Season 4 of Metal Fight Beyblade is coming, meanwhile its the third season, called 4D.

You put Metal Wheel, Metal Wheel Support Part,.... No, it's the Metal Frame, and the Core, and if able, PC Frame. Also, it's always been 5 parts, only four for Pre-HWS. But you made as if it was Four for the Hybrid Wheel System.

You explained Destabilizers a little incorrectly, there are some punctuation mistakes in Libra's unbanning section and the Beymarket Place Section, and finally, the color scheme is quite, ugly, and kind of hurts my eyes.

With all of this being said, I kind of like the idea of a magazine. Please do better next time however. Oh yeah, sorry if I sound rude or anything.

Quote:Hey BeyBladestation I read your magazine and thought it was great. just ignore the bad comments. overall it was good and cant wait for the next issue.

Accepting criticism makes you better.

Oh yeah, I have been beaten on some stuff.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:32 PM)Sequoia Wrote: I like WBO Times because - They don't put false info. This says the Season 4 of Metal Fight Beyblade is coming, meanwhile its the third season, called 4D.

"WBO Times" makes mistakes too ... I keep posting that "MyBBQ" is nothing, does not exist, and nobody realises the mistake ... I even explained the difference between MyBB and MySQL.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:32 PM)Sequoia Wrote: I like WBO Times because - They don't put false info. This says the Season 4 of Metal Fight Beyblade is coming, meanwhile its the third season, called 4D.

"WBO Times" makes mistakes too ... I keep posting that "MyBBQ" is nothing, does not exist, and nobody realises the mistake ... I even explained the difference between MyBB and MySQL.

Oh yeah, I perfectly know that. I meant they don't put as much as false info compared to this. I probably should have put that to avoid confusion.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D is the third season, and the parts are only : Face, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Bottom. There is no part called "Metal Wheel Support". This is why it is better to leave some things to us, because we know exactly what things are ...
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize all of these mistakes. I will totally put more though into it. Man I messed up. I'll fix it and upload it again.
False Info? Seriously? I didn't mean to put any false info. It was due to thoughts. Because I accidentally wrote: Metal Fight beyblade 4D is the 4th Season. That was a total accident.

Ok Guys, I will be editing the 1st Issue.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Sorry, I was going to edit that, but I had OOTM, so people were getting annoyed that I was on the computer. Ha, they don't like me very much. Must be my microscopic bladers spirit.

Anyways, nice job. I will check back here often.
WERY IMPRESSIVE!
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:56 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: WERY IMPRESSIVE!
Thanks Very much, just wait for the 2nd issue!
it's great!
i love it when will the next issue be out?
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:01 AM)glinny Wrote: it's great!
i love it when will the next issue be out?
Well MAYBE Next week. But mostly the following week. It's Bi-Weekly
It is really cute, but the glaring orange page on blue text (Complementary colors, haha.) is a pain to read. I think you should keep it in a single format. (Preferably like the very first page.) Good, though you'll need some editors to fix mistakes. :V
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:50 AM)Dan Wrote: It is really cute, but the glaring orange page on blue text (Complementary colors, haha.) is a pain to read. I think you should keep it in a single format. (Preferably like the very first page.) Good, though you'll need some editors to fix mistakes. :V
Thanks! Nice to see you posting around here! I hope to make it look way more professional when I get Publisher 2010.
Wow. This magazine is awsome. I like Wbo magazine more than the WBO times.
Hey guys I just finished the front cover for Issue 2!
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:58 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hey guys I just finished the front cover for Issue 2!
can u post it?