My new job at MEGA

^ XD Oh god i just love the way you comment. Cute lol
I know i've said it before in earlier pages. but Congrats again Brad. Smile
(I only said it because you deserve it for all the hard work you put into the stuff you do Brad. Wink)
Damn, just read this.
Congratulations for getting the job, Brad. I really think you can help make Battle Strikers big.
Although I wasn't interested in it and kind of lost enthusiasm about Beyblade, I might want to try Battle Strikers now.
Good luck with your work at Mega!
Can we please not bring the discussion of Beyblades Vs. Battle Strikers into this topic? There's enough of it around this board.
(Aug. 10, 2009  8:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can we please not bring the discussion of Beyblades Vs. Battle Strikers into this topic? There's enough of it around this board.

Maybe this Forum room should now be about both Beyblade and Battle strikers or spinning tops in general.
I'm going to delete off- topic posts. Let's not ruin a good thread k?
(Aug. 10, 2009  8:04 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Maybe this Forum room should now be about both Beyblade and Battle strikers or spinning tops in general.

No.

*sigh* Maybe I should just lock this.
Well the news is out. Not much more to say. I guess you can.
We've already talked about this, but let me say it again, congratulations Brad! They got the perfect guy for the job. Smile
Congrats Brad, I knew those people at Mega Brands weren't crazy enough to fly some random spinning top fanatic from Spooky Island, BC to Montreal if they weren't going to do something special.
(Aug. 10, 2009  11:39 PM)To Wrote: Spooky Island, BC

LOL
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL

I didn't really have much to go off on. I knew you lived in BC, and on an island, I stole spooky from the pictures of the storm Annie posted a while back...
Actually, now that i think about it more
This is like a checkmate of epic proportions for mega
They found a community that had an in depth interest in a spinning top toy, and all of its strategic elements
They pinpointed the head of that community that knew nearly everything about it, hot to make it better, and represented the spinning top interested audience,
And they hired him.
And as a bonus, that person just happens to have godly determination and a kickass fashion sense.
With brad, they've basically taken all the guesswork out of their product.
Battle Strikers should have no problem trouncing beyblade, i'm sure.
And of course, we all know that brad will never be just another member, because he is the wbo, it's his

Hasbro just got royally owned.
They'll be kicking themselves for not getting the man with the fancy shoes, just you watch
ahahaha love this post ^
Congrats man. It's good to see all your hard work payin.you've done so much for the community. I'm sure for strikers you will be able to do the same. I know you'll rise up in the ranks. Best of luck on your awesome job!
I hope Hasbro and Takara-Tomy didn't just doom Beyblade for not hiring Brad. Because if they did, history might just repeat itself, and Beyblades will again have a cancellation on the line, for 4-5 years, or maybe more! Ahh, well they had it coming. It's their fault.
(Aug. 11, 2009  5:18 AM)Anime Wrote: I hope Hasbro and Takara-Tomy didn't just doom Beyblade for not hiring Brad. Because if they did, history might just repeat itself, and Beyblades will again have a cancellation on the line, for 4-5 years, or maybe more! Ahh, well they had it coming. It's their fault.

hey can you go talk about beyblade in any of the other, many, beyblade related topics on this board

thanks
I've already congratulated you directly, but I just want to say it here as well. When I first met you, you were this skinny, 14 year old kid from across the border, cosplaying a character from a show I'd never seen and only recently heard of. Within hours, we were fast friends, and by the end of that weekend, I knew you were going to be one of the best friends I ever had. I also knew you were already on a path towards greatness and fortune. Over the years, I've had a ring-side seat watching you grow through adolescence into the man you are today. We've been through thick and thin, seen some rough times, had some incredible adventures together, and though we've been separated by a continent for a good chunk of our friendship, I still have always known that you were there for me and I was there for you. You're my best friend, my brother in every sense bar genetics, and possibly the closest thing to a son I'll ever have. My heart is literally bursting with love and pride for you and I consider it an honour and a privilege to witness this next leg of your journey. From the bottom of my heart, congratulations, Brad!
Damn double post...
(Aug. 11, 2009  1:59 PM)Spinster Wrote: I've already congratulated you directly, but I just want to say it here as well. When I first met you, you were this skinny, 14 year old kid from across the border, cosplaying a character from a show I'd never seen and only recently heard of. Within hours, we were fast friends, and by the end of that weekend, I knew you were going to be one of the best friends I ever had. I also knew you were already on a path towards greatness and fortune. Over the years, I've had a ring-side seat watching you grow through adolescence into the man you are today. We've been through thick and thin, seen some rough times, had some incredible adventures together, and though we've been separated by a continent for a good chunk of our friendship, I still have always known that you were there for me and I was there for you. You're my best friend, my brother in every sense bar genetics, and possibly the closest thing to a son I'll ever have. My heart is literally bursting with love and pride for you and I consider it an honour and a privilege to witness this next leg of your journey. From the bottom of my heart, congratulations, Brad!

Awh man, that was beautiful.
Gotta say, I'm pretty jealous, and totally excited for you. I hope we can hold up the community as well as you have, we've got a good foundation though so things should go okay.

I don't know what you saw out there, but if you say that this game has potential, it's probably going to do just fine. I'm enjoying it so far, things are looking pretty up Smile

Good luck!
Holy hell... Spinsters heart warming post nearly put a few tears in my eyes. (no other post that i've read has come even close to doing that.. so congrats to spinster. XD lol) what he said was so beautiful.. just like what "To" said.

But I wasnt going to get into Battle Strikers.. but i might get a few of them cos with Brad working with them. Joyful_2 im sure they'll be great. And Brad. no matter what you do, you'll always be loved by the members of WBO, a place your've worked so hard to create. Pinching_eyes_2 along with others who have helped you out, im sure they know who they are. Smile