My new job at MEGA

Mhmm, I was thinking of purchasing a few aswell, plus since I cant find any good bey stadiums that aren't too expensive, Ill just get one of there tournament sets and play battle strikers in it, then when Im not playing battle strikers, ill play beyblade init. lulz.
I was gonna buy some with my next paycheck. This just gives me a new reason! CONGRATS Brad!
i think ima stick with bey lol but nonetheless good luck =D
Congrats man Smile
I'm glad you've been given this opportunity and I hope the best comes your way. I better still see you up in August and maybe I can get you to sign some Battle Strikers stuff for me haha
He is going to have so much fun when it comes to his job, that is ideally everyones dream job. To do something one loves for a living, I can only hope I am lucky enough to do that.

I wonder how Battle Strikers and Beyblades will match up. From what I have seen, the Strikers have alot more customizability to them, and that is probably my favorite part about blading, so i will be picking up a few aswell once i get the chance.
Whats going to happen with the AN10 event then? Will someone else run it?
I wish I had came to this great place earlier...

Brad you cant spend your whole life running a website lol... But we may not be able to handle it when the rush of members come XD
Congrats on the new job Brad! Good luck Smile
Congrats amigo.
You've done a lot to get to this point, and you've shown amazing dedication to this game, and this community.
Hopefully you'll apply the same traits to this job and make Battle Strikers the best game it can be.
Again, well done Smile

p.s. You'll always be a blader, no matter what your job title says Wink
the best of luck so long Brad
That wasn't very useful
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:06 PM)KING Wrote: the best of luck so long Brad

His not leave use forever you know, Brad just won't be here as much.
(Aug. 09, 2009  5:32 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: i think ima stick with bey lol but nonetheless good luck =D

Yes, we get it already ... you can stop posting about it.

Thanks to everyone and your comments.

For those of you who are curious about future events, administration, etc. I'll ask that you please be patient; I don't have anything to say on the subject right now. When we're ready to announce who's doing what, it will be announced.

I'm still around for the foreseeable future, so need to say your goodbyes yet! I just wanted you all to know the situation.
That is seriously sweet! The fact that this site publicized you and got you a job is absolutly fantastic! Congrats Brad!
Yeh id like to say congrats again and the fact that you are working on them now, is making me want to buy them even more now. Make them epic like you made beyblade for all of us. Wink
good 4 u have a good time and dont 4 get to have fun!!
The spinning top gods must have been smiling upon you Brad! Nice job getting your dream job in this horrid economy. That in-itself is a feat. I'll be waiting for your famous designs in the future ; ) May all of your hard work be more fruitful.

But I do have to say; Beyblade has Blader DJ. Now Battle Strikers have Striker Brad! I can only imagine Brad's picture on posters in some cool costume hold one of his limited designs. ( I know, wishful thinking) Aah, one day.
ahaha i was trying to think of my nickname

"battle brad" has a better ring to it i think
I like Striker Brad better, actually Lips_sealed
striker sensei
naa

Striker Brad still sounds better
WELL FINE THEN
Bey Striker Brad. Best of both worlds >.>
(Aug. 10, 2009  2:03 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Bey Striker Brad. Best of both worlds >.>

i cant see this flying