13.33%
Pretty Good.
13.33%
One Of The Best!
3.33%
I Have No Idea...
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
wth is waterfall?...is ther a video documented to show it or a guide?..it sounds fake
Bluezee Wrote:wth is waterfall?...is ther a video documented to show it or a guide?..it sounds fake

It's still in development, actually.
there apparently was a video, but youtube removed it for "Violation"
ummm..okay so if its in development, how come people say they master it ?...that cant be possible if its not even fully developed yet
waterfall is a joke
i figured it was...i knew somethin was a bit off(besides me lol)
eh, i figured it might have been a joke.... since every1 claimed it was too good. i figured the video would probably show a kid launch a beyblade and then out of know-where it would show a picture of a waterfall, or something like that.
Well anyways, i finally got my Driger S, so i have a new combo

AR: Tiger Defencer (Driger S)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Metal Change Base (Driger Base)
BitBeast: Driger S Special Edition (Comes with launcher, red Bit piece)
Name: Driger M (Maul)

Well its mainly a edited version of Driger S. Its a more heavier version of driger s, and since driger S is so compact, it makes it have a really High Spin Velocity, increasing just about everything. It also has a very slight possibility of Upper Attack.
Use a Heavy Metal Core (HMC) if you can get one.
The only Metal Drigers i can find are Hasbro and fake ones, or i would.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:The only Metal Drigers i can find are Hasbro and fake ones, or i would.

Yahoo Japan
could u post a link plz?
that must have been added recently. well anyways ill probably buy it. (Is the Takara base any good?)
AR: Griffolyn (Seemed to work the best)
WD: 10 Heavy (it worked better than 6 Heavy for this AR)
SG: Neo-Right (MG) (Its heavier)
BB: Driger S (This base is awesome)
BitBeast: Wing Attacker (Same color as SG)
Name: Zeronix (It looks like the beyblade Zeo used, called Zeronix)

It seems a little better than the last one.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:AR: Griffolyn (Seemed to work the best)

Seriously, how would that look like Zeronix in anyway at all?
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:AR: Griffolyn (Seemed to work the best)

Seriously, how would that look like Zeronix in anyway at all?
It sorta does...except for the base and weight ring.

This is a side-view of Zeronix (which I thought was spelled Zeoronyx, but whatever) (sorry for crappy youtube-photo quality):
[Image: picture001cn0.jpg]

The base is more like the SG Sharp, but with a shorter tip, and the weight disk is more like an Eight or Ten Wide.
So basically, the Griffolyn AR looks like Zeronix's AR...Tired But i seriously dont think any other part of the combo looks anything like it and im still having trouble seeing how Griffolyn AR looks like Zeronix's, even when its rotating since it isnt as long as Zeronix's in width.

Funny how Zeronix only had a regular SG rarther than a MG or MW one like most other people had in V-force. Its a shame they never realesed it, it looked pretty cool and was seen alot on many occasions in V-force, so its suprising they did not. I guess it would suck anyway.

Edit: I have no idea how to spell Zeronix...
Well, actually find a video of him fighting Tyson, the BB is barely higher than Tysons Base, making it around the size of Driger S's or Galeon Attacker's. The AR is the closest match to it's well for right spin atleast, Dragoon V2's is Left Spin but looks more like it but it also doesnt have the range, if u can find one with a bigger range then i will say that it is more like his. The WD im using is the same that he uses, unless it has a trench facing down, it is shown at the end of V-Force episode 40. The Name according to Wikipedia, is spelled Xeronix. So its close enough to it, especially since Driger S BB is more shaped like it than the SG Semi-Flat. so yah it has the pretty much same AR, Same WD, and pretty much the same BB. and u cant really see the SG, so it doesnt matter too much thats its MG when it shouldnt be. So yah, its pretty much Xeronix
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well, actually find a video of him fighting Tyson, the BB is barely higher than Tysons Base, making it around the size of Driger S's or Galeon Attacker's. The AR is the closest match to it's well for right spin atleast, Dragoon V2's is Left Spin but looks more like it but it also doesnt have the range, if u can find one with a bigger range then i will say that it is more like his. The WD im using is the same that he uses, unless it has a trench facing down, it is shown at the end of V-Force episode 40. The Name according to Wikipedia, is spelled Xeronix. So its close enough to it, especially since Driger S BB is more shaped like it than the SG Semi-Flat. so yah it has the pretty much same AR, Same WD, and pretty much the same BB. and u cant really see the SG, so it doesnt matter too much thats its MG when it shouldnt be. So yah, its pretty much Xeronix

Erm, the base of Dragoon V2 is the same height, if not, then taller than Galeon Attackers, and i am very sure it is higher than Driger S's.
Hhhm, id personally say Xeronix (cheers for the correct spelling) has a base more like a SG Sharp base (though it has some notable differences from your average one i will admit). Erm Driger S's base is much more closer to the size of a Semi-Flat base than of Xeronix's. Also, in the V-Force episode where Ray battles Denny with his Clarken Beyblade, Zeo jumps into the battle and has his Beyblade destroyed and for a brief moment you can see it SG.
yah, but u can also see the WD at that brief moment, and as ive said i aleady knew his SG was a normal one, but u cant see it much on my ACTUAL beyblade so it doesnt matter too much. I dont have Dragoon V2, its just that Dragoon BBs tend to be short...Oh, i found a pic... it does seem to be a little higher than Driger S...So ill just edit my blade here....Ah here we go, this should bve more like it lets see how it preforms...It isnt as good....ugh... it is just about as good as Dranzer V2 uncustomized, the other one was better, well anyways heres the newer more like Xeronix version

AR: Griffolyn
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Normal Right or Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Trypio (SG Sharp)
BitBeast: Dragoon V2 (It has a white BitChip with a Blue sticker outline, like Xeronix's)
Name: Xeronix

I Still prefer my original one anyways, Xeronix S (Solitary).
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well, actually find a video of him fighting Tyson, the BB is barely higher than Tysons Base, making it around the size of Driger S's or Galeon Attacker's. The AR is the closest match to it's well for right spin atleast, Dragoon V2's is Left Spin but looks more like it but it also doesnt have the range, if u can find one with a bigger range then i will say that it is more like his. The WD im using is the same that he uses, unless it has a trench facing down, it is shown at the end of V-Force episode 40. The Name according to Wikipedia, is spelled Xeronix. So its close enough to it, especially since Driger S BB is more shaped like it than the SG Semi-Flat. so yah it has the pretty much same AR, Same WD, and pretty much the same BB. and u cant really see the SG, so it doesnt matter too much thats its MG when it shouldnt be. So yah, its pretty much Xeronix
...I just posted a pic that clearly shows how high the base is...

Grey Wrote:It sorta does...except for the base and weight ring.

This is a side-view of Zeronix (which I thought was spelled Zeoronyx, but whatever) (sorry for crappy youtube-photo quality):

The base is more like the SG Sharp, but with a shorter tip, and the weight disk is more like an Eight or Ten Wide.

TheGigsMeister Wrote:Erm, the base of Dragoon V2 is the same height, if not, then taller than Galeon Attackers, and i am very sure it is higher than Driger S's.
Hhhm, id personally say Xeronix (cheers for the correct spelling) has a base more like a SG Sharp base (though it has some notable differences from your average one i will admit). Erm Driger S's base is much more closer to the size of a Semi-Flat base than of Xeronix's. Also, in the V-Force episode where Ray battles Denny with his Clarken Beyblade, Zeo jumps into the battle and has his Beyblade destroyed and for a brief moment you can see it SG.
So it's "Xeronix", eh?
I liked it better with the "Z".

Oh, and Gotruto, the weight disc isn't Heavy, it's Wide. There's no way that Zeo's Xeronix had a Ten Heavy, especially since it seems like in the anime, the weight discs are smaller (the Driger V's AR and BB actually stuck out farther than the Ten Balance WD, which isn't true for the actual beyblade)
Grey Wrote:
...I just posted a pic that clearly shows how high the base is...

Grey Wrote:It sorta does...except for the base and weight ring.

TheGigsMeister Wrote:Erm, the base of Dragoon V2 is the same height, if not, then taller than Galeon Attackers, and i am very sure it is higher than Driger S's.
So it's "Xeronix", eh?
I liked it better with the "Z".

Oh, and Gotruto, the weight disc isn't Heavy, it's Wide. There's no way that Zeo's Xeronix had a Ten Heavy, especially since it seems like in the anime, the weight discs are smaller (the Driger V's AR and BB actually stuck out farther than the Ten Balance WD, which isn't true for the actual beyblade)

As already mentioned, the WD is shown at the end of episode 40 of V-Force, it is a 10-Heavy. And i always thought that V-Forces BB's heights were too tall, but i guess i was wrong, which isnt too unlikely, considering the only V-Force Blade i have is Dranzer V2 (I think).
Dranzer V2 isn't even tall ...