Pretty Good.
13.33%
One Of The Best!
3.33%
I Have No Idea...
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
*loooks it up on wikipedia* still never new about BEFORE i looked it up
well, anyways what weight disk would u use for Upper Attack, and for Force Smash what would u use for the parts? i Know This:

Upper Attack:
AR: Master Dragoon
WD: ???
SG: Anything that doesnt require a certaint blade base.
BB: anything low in height

Smash Attack:
AR: Dragoon V2
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Normal Left
BB: Galeon Attacker

Force Smash:
AR: ???
SG: ???
BB: ???

Also, was it Wide Defence that was round? because if it is *Goes to toywiz* i can get it off of a Clear Draciel here.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:well, anyways what weight disk would u use for Upper Attack, and for Force Smash what would u use for the parts? i Know This:

Upper Attack:
AR: Master Dragoon
SG: Anything that doesnt require a certaint blade base.
BB: anything low in height

Smash Attack:
AR: Dragoon V2
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Normal Left
BB: Galeon Attacker

Force Smash:
AR: ???
SG: ???
BB: ???

Also, was it Wide Defence that was round? because if it is *Goes to toywiz* i can get it off of a Clear Draciel here.
Dragoon G AR >>> Dragoon V2 AR, for all practical purposes. Galeon's base is not fast enough for good smash attack; try Dragoon S or Grip Attacker.

Force smash is just not practical in plastic era.

Yes, Wide Defence is round. Get one.
Well, earlier on he said Smash Attack Blades require medium hight and both Dragoon S and Dragoon Galaxy's parts are really low.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well, earlier on he said Smash Attack Blades require medium hight and both Dragoon S and Dragoon Galaxy's parts are really low.

I was just generalizing since you seemed to have trouble understanding ... you can make a low-height Smash Attacker.

As for Dragoon Galaxy being low, WTF? It's one of the tallest blades ever. And all he said was to use the AR, so I'm not sure how that factors in.
Srry if i wasnt clear, but i meant that the AR is thin, sharp and tiny, while Dragoon V2s is Thick, blunt and big
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Srry if i wasnt clear, but i meant that the AR is thin, sharp and tiny, while Dragoon V2s is Thick, blunt and big

Eight Spiker has far better Smash capability. Spike Dragon's range isn't as strong and its recoil is far too high to be used properly, IMO.
yah, i realized that in a test run, but at the time i was thinking the more medium sized the better. and i figured that V2 would make it more medium-sized.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:yah, i realized that in a test run, but at the time i was thinking the more medium sized the better. and i figured that V2 would make it more medium-sized.

The height difference between ARs is almost non existent ...
Well yah i guess.

Lol i just made up a launch that matches my discription of an uppercut, its not very effective but its just for show. Normal ripcord: stick your middle finger in the whole in the Ripcord and have ur other hand hold the launcher, then do an Upper Cut. Dragon Ripcord: do the same but use your ring and middle finger where u would normally put you Index Finger (Pointer Finger) and your Middle finger. And the top for these launches has to be the Ripcord with the launcher directly under it

PS: i Prefer my Slash Launch to it, its were u act like your about to take out a Katana on your Left-Side Waist and then Pulls the ripcord and launcher together and in a blink an eye do that and the stop the launcher and continue with the ripcord, it demostrates u using a Katana and i can aim VERY well with it. But its better to launch it from a long range... and its more powerful and more likely to hit a wall and then smash then opponent.
oh come on that's the stupidest thing ever
its better to me....
They are actually pretty useless.
Well yah but the second one gives more force for a smash attack....if u know how to aim it.
Just use Gattyaki.

We know what we are talking about.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well yah but the second one gives more force for a smash attack....if u know how to aim it.

But what if the other player isn't a total stupid carp and launches the beyblade on a different side of the stadium so you miss and KO yourself?

Granted, you're more likely to KO yourself without the opponents help.
Doesnt the exact same go for gattyaki?...or Super Shield for that matter?
Why use super shield when you could just use waterfall?
Super Shield is something i saw on Xortic, its pretty much Gattyaki but u use your AR as a shield when doing (Your beyblade is tilted too)

And i never saw waterfall.....
well waterfall is the best damn attack ever

believe it
still never seen it.
haha guys stop it

xortic is a terrible site
i dont know, i went there to see if i could edit my Reverse Force Smash blade, but it didnt have anything on forcesmash, so i looked at the other stuff because i was bored.