Most annoying character

For me Ginga From Dub A acting of how it sounds 3 Sniff 2 Sniff 1 Sniff LET IT RIP! Part thats Cut out from voice acting ACHOOOOOOO!
Ginga, Kenta, benkei, all those characters are just unbearable. I like the evil ones! Why is it, that evil characters are always more interesting? It's the same with Transformers AND Naruto! Why can't anyone make a decent hero these days?
To me the most annoying is benkei. All of his yelling and he is kinda obsessed with keyoya(sp).
I'd say Benkei or Ginga. Benkei because he's obsessed with Kyoya, and Ginga because of his voice, as well as his catchphrases, if you will. (ex. 'Fly, Pegasus!')
In Metal fusion, Ryuga, Yu, and Ginga. They have terrible voice actors.
In metal fight, NOBODY! Evrybodys fine. But you know? Officially, I think Tetsuya is the worst charecter in Metal fusion.
Kenta, the little cry baby. I with they would just get rid of him...
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:32 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Benkei is annoying in the American dub, at least the Japanese original made him sound badass...

QFT.

Also ginga's voice annoys me in both the raw AND the dub.

(Mar. 28, 2011  6:42 AM)Nile Wrote: well for me it would be jack, Reji, Reki and Dan, Doji, Tobio/Cpt Capri
why jack is really weird like regi reki and dan share a bey why don they get two ?
Doji is a mindless fool his bey is so bad it breaks in half by a Stamina type lol
and tobio is so weird quote:"Capicorn SNIPER SHOT" more like Capricorn Flail

Typo? I also thought that the way his finger blasts when he points to shoot was annoying.
ming ming(anoying voice in english dub)
borris(what kind of a villin is called BORRIS? "hahahaha! my name is BORRIS")
benkei(buh buh buh bull!)
doji("i am evil and i like to drink orange juice!mwahhahahaha!")
ginga(in english dub"but in the end it always depends on the bladers spirit!")

and brooklyns just plain funny("GET AWAY FROM ME OR ILL KILL YOU WITH MY SPINNING TOP!")

nuff said.
ryuga ,he is such a pest i hate the way he laughs he is so dum ;p lol
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:44 AM)stoneslayer999 Wrote: ryuga ,he is such a pest i hate the way he laughs he is so dum ;p lol

Hahah, you are such a dub child.
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:36 AM)waterways Wrote: Kenta, the little cry baby. I with they would just get rid of him...

Yeah...Let's get rid of one of the most determined, albeit small, characters in the series. That TOTALLY makes sense. Unfortunately, they in fact do "get rid" of Kenta. (Of course, this is only for a short time, as he joins the Chinese team, comes back, and drenches Ginga and the rest of Gan Gan Galaxy with seltzer water.
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:14 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:36 AM)waterways Wrote: Kenta, the little cry baby. I with they would just get rid of him...

Yeah...Let's get rid of one of the most determined, albeit small, characters in the series. That TOTALLY makes sense. Unfortunately, they in fact do "get rid" of Kenta. (Of course, this is only for a short time, as he joins the Chinese team, comes back, and drenches Ginga and the rest of Gan Gan Galaxy with seltzer water.

And In 4D, Kenta is a main character and has lost every battle in 4D, Though he
looked pretty cool in ''Showdown! Tower of Babel!'' When he verses Tsubasa.
And he was the 1st Character that appeared in the show! even before Ginga!
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:25 AM)sum 472 Wrote:

You see people get destroyed WAY worse in this series. Though not amazing, Kenta is still better that Benkei, (maybe) Hikaru, his three buddies from the first season, Tobio, that guy with Virgo, and a lot of generic characters. (The manga is told from Kenta's POV for a while at the beginning, too.)
Gingka
Kenta
Ryuga
BENKAI!!!

SO ANNOYING!
In MFB, Jack.
Just don't like him.

Other anime, Team Rocket from Pokemon. The anime would be a whole lot better without them popping up every 5 seconds. (Almost every episode)
Mine is Metal Fusion Ryuuga ( or ryuuga in english dub) why?
HIS VOICE IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING.
Things Like.
Mwahahaha I wIlL DesTRoy YoU (random caps for the times his voice is especially meesed up)
Hikaru and Kenta, Hikaru: U arent the best blader, GET OVER IT!! She just gives up ob blading because she lost to Ryuuga, i mean come on Ryuuga is like undefeatable. Kenta: I think Ginga doesnt like him, like he always sticks up for Ginga and never shuts up!! ( If u doent believe me watch when they first meet Tetsuya. Plus he made me buy Flame Saggitarrio!!
...Wow... What an uneducated post. Hikaru did not give up because she lost, it was because of the trauma from being blasted by a GIANT DRAGON-SHAPED LASER, which would kill most, if not all, of us, but we're not in an anime. And if you pay attention, Kenta has been outmatched since the middle of Season 1, and can indeed become better, but he still tries, even though he'd get destroyed by anyone that Ginga has beaten. (Of course, there's the time that he attempted to take on Daidouji with a mutilated Sagittario. That takes a lot of guts in a Beyblade anime.)
Tetsuya! Because he always finishes a sentence with Krab! and also cause he dosnt play fair!
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:25 AM)sum 472 Wrote:

You see people get destroyed WAY worse in this series. Though not amazing, Kenta is still better that Benkei, (maybe) Hikaru, his three buddies from the first season, Tobio, that guy with Virgo, and a lot of generic characters. (The manga is told from Kenta's POV for a while at the beginning, too.)

Not to Forget all the characters that lost in Battle Bladers, Either from Reiji and Poisen Serpent or The Bladers that challenged Ryuuga and got put into a coma.
And don't forget the worst: When Ryo Hagane and Doji are battling, the glass shatters on Doji's Back and he dies shortly after!
kenta cuz he is dumb and stupid
English Tsubasa...its just his voice angers me...he is strong just his voice...
English Tsubasa...its just his voice angers me...he is strong just his voice...
I really have to pick which MFB character is my least favorite? That is like saying which is the worst Justin Bieber song? In other words, they are all equaly bad. Until I see the Metal Masters dub, no current characters have impressed me in the slightest. And frankly, i have seen some of the japanese, most of the voice actors arent as bad as the dub, but the actual characters designs themselves still do not impress me. By this I mean that any character stories, if any exist at all, are usualy boring, unoriginal, insignifigant and/or brief in relativity to the actual plot line of the anime. The original series was different in this case, but looking back, it still wasnt perfect. Cannot say anything about the MFB manga though. Heard it is way better than the anime.