Meh
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 149 Links & Discussion
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 27 2012 08:12 AM by DranzerX13.)
149. Flash Sagittario
フラッシュサジタリオ
furashu sajitario
Air date: 2012-02-26

720p: http://ifile.it/6zcism3

Enjoy!

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 10 2012 09:32 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Finally Flash Sagittario!! lol.
Feb 10 2012 09:35 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Jrx

(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2012 02:18 PM by Jrx.)
And? What's the purpose of Flash Sagittario on here. I don't think he will surprass L-Drago Destroy or Diablo Nemesis anyways.

...they better not make it that Kenta beats Pluto...
Feb 11 2012 02:18 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
BeyRank: #407 (1,148)
Beafowl FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA Caesar FaceCounter Leone FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IVEmerald Face

Do you have a picture of flash sagittario???

[Image: 28qrioj.gif]
[Image: request3.png]
all dat stuff. (Click to View)
Ma Twitter for the youtubes! Follow me to automatically get updates on new videos! ¦ My Youtube Channel ¦ Team We Don't Have A Name Cause Luck's Too Lazy To Think Of One
Feb 11 2012 02:20 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Feb 11 2012 02:20 PM)Luck Wrote:  Do you have a picture of flash sagittario???

Look at the Flash Sagittario topic ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 11 2012 02:22 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

WHYYYYY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AT THE END OF THE MONTH!
WHYYY!

I expected to be the flash sagittario episode after the bey came out ;/

[Image: 6psthe.png]

Meh I got nothing to say except one thing......................................................

(ENTER SOMTHING HERE) BEYBLADES
Feb 11 2012 04:01 PM

I translated this with google translator Grin and that said something about Ryuga passed his star fragment to Kenta because he should have died Chocked_2
Feb 14 2012 05:09 PM

here is direct translation:
The power of (fragments) Fragment of a star passed on to Kenta from dragon fang that should have died, has evolved into a flash Tario the Sajitario spoon. Ragou can not hide the shaking in our galaxy Bureda seasons suite, fight back. At that time, Pluto came out to attack the king believe that the absolute prediction of Hades in order to bury the Kenta.

Live Thrive Survive
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Formally JDBriggs
Feb 15 2012 07:13 AM

(Feb 15 2012 07:13 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote:  here is direct translation:
The power of (fragments) Fragment of a star passed on to Kenta from dragon fang that should have died, has evolved into a flash Tario the Sajitario spoon. Ragou can not hide the shaking in our galaxy Bureda seasons suite, fight back. At that time, Pluto came out to attack the king believe that the absolute prediction of Hades in order to bury the Kenta.

You translated it with Google Translater isn‘t it... Lol "Sajitario spoon"
Feb 15 2012 04:15 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 20 2012 09:48 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
That's The best thing I've ever read. Carp the real translation.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 15 2012 04:46 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

I really hate writing rough translations, but this is basically what I can read (baring in mind that I'm still learning Japanese)

"The power of the Star Fragment, passed onto Kenta by Ryuga that should have perished, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. Gingka and the Bladers of the Seasons align to fight back, causing Rago to shake. At that moment, Pluto, who believes in the Prophecy of Hades, attacks Kenta with the intent to kill him."

Saigo should be able to do it better than I can.

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Feb 15 2012 08:42 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(This post was last modified: Feb 15 2012 11:32 PM by Saigo.)
Once again, very close, it's getting there.

"The power of the Fragment of the Star that was passed on to Kenta by Ryuga, who should have died, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. With the Bladers of the Four Seasons all together, Rago could not hide his shock at Ginga and the others, who went on the counteroffensive. At that moment, Pluto, who absolutely believes in the Prophecy of King Hades, goes on the offensive in order to eliminate Kenta."
Feb 15 2012 08:56 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

(Feb 15 2012 08:56 PM)Saigo Wrote:  Once again, very close, it's getting there.

Thanks Smile

Arupaeo edited Feb 16 2012 01:14 AM this post because:

This is a pre-warning warning: No 1-word posts! Thanks

If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Feb 15 2012 10:57 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

you guys rock

Arupaeo edited Feb 16 2012 01:15 AM this post because:

You too! This post is completely without value. Reign in the spurious posting please.

Feb 15 2012 11:26 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

(Feb 15 2012 08:56 PM)Saigo Wrote:  Once again, very close, it's getting there.

"The power of the Fragment of the Star that was passed on to Kenta by Ryuga, who should have died, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. With the Bladers of the Four Seasons all together, Rago could not hide his shock at Ginga and the others, who went on the counteroffensive. At that moment, Pluto, who absolutely believes in the Prophecy of King Hades, goes on the offensive in order to eliminate Kenta."

So King Hades is the name of Nemesis' owner in the ancient past. How interesting...

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Feb 16 2012 05:55 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

I'm pretty sure that this was established quite a few episodes ago.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 16 2012 08:44 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

Okay then, thanks for letting me know.

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Feb 17 2012 03:12 AM

(Feb 16 2012 05:55 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:  So King Hades is the name of Nemesis' owner in the ancient past. How interesting...

As Ga'Hooleone said, it was way back in ep 124 iirc. Not only that but Pluto said he was a descendant of King Hades in ep 139, which surprises me as to why he isn't the true owner.
Feb 17 2012 10:25 PM

So would this mean that Ryuga isn't a Legend Blader anymore or...
Feb 18 2012 01:20 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

(Feb 18 2012 01:20 AM)BH145WD Wrote:  So would this mean that Ryuga isn't a Legend Blader anymore or...

There's no information on it. But the previous episodes title, "An Inherited Light", suggests that Kenta will inherit the Star Fragment from Ryuga, which would mean Kenta would have it and Ryuga wouldn't.

Definition of Inherit:
To receive as if by succession from predecessors:
or
To succeed (a person) as heir.

Feb 18 2012 01:38 AM