Excellent
62.50%
Good
25.00%
Meh
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
@Manaphy12342
Please can you post this episode in .mp4 format?
Why MP4? Me and Dranzer usually do avi as default for maximum quality. MP4s of episodes can be easily obtained by using a YouTube downloader, such as keepvid.com.

Besides, this episode isn't out yet.

That's The best thing I've ever read. Screw the real translation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use proper language in your post or you will be reported.
(Feb. 20, 2012  9:41 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Besides, this episode isn't out yet.

and already i can't wait to see it Smile
Ryuga is dead..the next episode is going to be Fusion Hades and Diablo N Vs Legendary bladers
Flash Sagittario is a extremely good high quality beyblade although Sagittario is a stamina is the rest of the Anime, this new Sagittario is more a defencive beyblade, in my opinion Flash Sagittario 230WD is a very good beyblade^^
This isn't a place to discuss Flash Sagittario. We have a place to discuss it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-126-F...ario-230WD
I Just found a perfect substitute of megaupload
The site is http://www.glumbouploads.com
You can upload a file upto 2GB
You can view video files online from the same site
Upto 400kbps download speed for registered Free users
500GB Bandwidth Per Free Member
Premium Offers more
that's a awesome site, thanks man. This sure helps.
And also files are highly secured too
you can keep the files privately
and you can distribute the links to who you wish
that's what i called a epic win uploading site. good finding as i said.
where can i watch this live.
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:46 PM)username786 Wrote: where can i watch this live.
you can use keyhole tv just search on google keyhole tv and download the program good luck and also go to the bottom for tv tokyo channel

cant wait to watch this not long left.
opening changed again Kenta replaced Ryuga, awesome Kenta is very strong now
Rofl flash sagitario fought nemesis toe to toe
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:32 AM)Feridf Wrote: opening changed again Kenta replaced Ryuga, awesome Kenta is very strong now

Ending has also changed. Flame Sag.has changed to Flash.

Here is the episode!:
Beyblade 4D Episode 149 - Flash Sagittario

Download:
HD-Downloader
This series has become so ridiculous.
.tYou a right kai v it us boring now if they don't bring back ryuga and all the good characters like ryuto
this show us gonna go downnhill and fast[/align]
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This series has become so ridiculous.

Say hello to Bakugan Season 4 Part 2 Tongue_out

I swear, it was like this:"Alrighty guys, lets see if we can go super saiyanx100000 to beat Nemesis!"
Thank god theres a restart. I need my clashing sounds XD
It cannot really go "uphill" since we know it is going to end soon anyway and they do want to build interest for Zero-G instead.
I think this episode was quite good..still..keep talking about Ryuuga over and over and I was all like "What I'm watching here?"
I don't get it either. I mean Flash SGTO is holding its own for more than half of the episode vs nemesis and than next thing you know he is getting trashed by Fusion Hades??? And i was thinking that nemesis was the strongest...what the heck is happening to this show?
It is not even the whole Ryuuga story that is the most ridiculous : Kenta can equal Rago ? Really ?
Hey with the power of friendship, anything is possible.

All of the sudden my eyes are bleeding after typing that.

But that's what this battle came to. Another FRIENDSHIP aesop no one can make sense of.