Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 149 Rating

Excellent
62.50%
Good
25.00%
Meh
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Yeah i know right, FLAME Sagittario couldn't do anything to Nemesis, and then, with one evolution, he has more power than all the legend bladers? combined? Like, none of the legend bladers couldn't do jack to Nemesis.

Though i guess it was losing to Fusion Hades cause of its Height .. but still.
Well Kenta's power isnt really that powerful. Look he couldnt make a scratch on nemesis. Nemesis will beat him either way. Kenta is like the weakest blader in the anime. If he couldnt beat yuu, kyoya or ryuga what makes you guys think he is so strong against rago? Probably Kenta will die in the next episode anyway. There you go! Anime saved!
Pfft, Soon Kenta will be dominating Tournaments, launching his bey into a volcano, hijacking a word championship and becoming some ignorant twit who can't figure out who his allies are... Yes Ryuga, we miss you already. Your apprentice isn't pleasing us yet.

On a higher note, it's nice to see Kenta actually becoming a dominant character again. He was dominant in Metal Fusion, but Metal Masters took a major toll on him with... *shudders* Tsubasa and Yu taking the spotlight. Even Metal Fury keeps him out. This season, they sent Kenta to live with Ryuga on the "streets", ditched Benkei, Zeo and Toby at a HQ, brung back completely unnecessary characters like Nile, Julian Konzern... even Masamune (although, seeing GAGAGA HIGHSPEED written on Blueprints for a bey for him made that worthwhile), reduced it to 13 minutes for MARBLE SHOOTERS and didn't give King enough screentime!

I feel like I've just talked nonsense: knowing me, I probably have.
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:58 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: Well Kenta's power isnt really that powerful. Look he couldnt make a scratch on nemesis. Nemesis will beat him either way. Kenta is like the weakest blader in the anime. If he couldnt beat yuu, kyoya or ryuga what makes you guys think he is so strong against rago? Probably Kenta will die in the next episode anyway. There you go! Anime saved!
He Has A New Bey Which Came Into Existence Thanks To Ryuga's Legendary Power,Which Makes It Ten Times Stronger,And Kenta Now Is A Legendary Blader,And Who Says Kenta Dies In The Next Episode?The Description Says That Kenta 'Repels' Pluto With A New Special Spin Move Devised During The Match With Ryuga.

In hindsight, it makes sense that Kenta is much more important at this point. The only other thing that needed to happen was evolve Sagittario.

How else would they shut him up? We needed comedy relief. That or sending him to military school.
..wtf just happened.

After watching the episode, i got mixed impressions. Kenta alone was dominating Rago, the hell? 9 Legend Bladers couldn't do it, but he did alone. What kind of power did he got from a weakened L-Drago Destroy anyways? On the other side, Rago kind of deserved it.

But now, the next episode. Pluto is going to be roflpwned by Kenta? >_>. He was supposed to be the main villain, not a loser without single win. Same for Rago, he only beat Ryuga and somehow CAN'T Take Down the others.
Well in my opinion this episode wasn't that entertaining . How can kenta just dominate against rago atleast it should have been all of them together. Ididnt like a bit of the episode also metal fight beyblade explosions last episodes were very entertaining and unmisable this one just seems so boring
Well for me it was a great episode! Kenta got Ryuga's power, and became a Legend Blader! thats why he is much more powerful than before. He is determined to defeat Rago and Nemesis. I only hope that Ryuga is still alive, he was one of the most important characters in all the Metal Saga! but he was replaced by Kenta in the final scene of the Opening.

I think that is more impressive that Rago can't be defeated by 9 Beybladers fighting him at the same time. He already defeated them all at once, and also defeated Ryuga that until their battle he had never been defeated before (In 4D). This last episodes have been awesome!
Explosion was the best series IMO, just because it had adventures, fun tournaments, Jack, Damian, Zeo, Faust, more backstory to characters than 4D Overall. And Ryuga was on good side more than on the evil one in Explosion. I have no clue what got into him again back in 4D.
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:07 AM)Jrx Wrote: Explosion was the best series IMO, just because it had adventures, fun tournaments, Jack, Damian, Zeo, Faust, more backstory to characters than 4D Overall. And Ryuga was on good side more than on the evil one in Explosion. I have no clue what got into him again back in 4D.

Since Metal fight Explosion he started acting by his own, he always wanted more power, and he got the idea of defeating Nemesis to demonstrate that he was the most powerful beyblader in all the world. But Kenta made him good at some point.
Well he probably got what he deserved -ryuga but they must make him come back. Remember kental when he dreamt of coming back with your ryuga to ginga and his friends that how i want this show to end
im glad to see Kenta this powerful he started the saga as a main character why can't he be one of them in the end btw Ryuga was an opponent to Rago so Kenta has Ryuga's power + his own sum them, and how does it look like if Kenta got crashed again with a new bey when he just first showing it's power. Always in every story when a character got *new powers* he/she just have to show debut it.
Personally I'd love to see a sudden twist that saw Kenta pwning Rago and/or Pluto. He is my favourite character after all. I mean think about it. Ryuuga was one of the most powerful bladers in the Metal Saga. Now Kenta has his power along with Sagittario's. Plus, Sagittario only just evolved. i can't see it losing much.
... So Ryuuga transfered all his power too ? I thought the idea was to transfer the light that made him a Legend Blader only to Kenta. That is what the title of the last episode implied, plus, as someone mentioned, how much power could he really have left when he completely unconscious two seconds before and that L Drago Destroy was destroyed ...
even if he got the all the supposed power of Ryuuga whom got crushed easelly by Rago. How can he than move Rago and nemesis around like that??? it does not make any sense at all and like Kai-V said Ldroge was destroyed, so his powers cant duplicate x100. And how come that Fusion Hades moved Flash like that? is he stronger than diablo now? da heck is going on right there. For the few episode resting it sure is allot to deal with now.
Somehow I really like the appearance of Fusion Hades. It's like it only appeared 2 times as I recalled.
The episode will be added in a few hours. It's only late because my rawcapper just uploaded it like an hour ago. I'll be doing the encodes again, but manaphy is my backup just in case I get too busy.
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:52 AM)Suwadith Wrote: The download speed is very low

I guess its your Internet, and not the site. Mine is fast, it is downloading at 500-800 KB/s.
(Feb. 27, 2012  8:13 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.

Thanks Dranzer! It's great to see that you're back Smile
(Feb. 27, 2012  5:02 PM)Feridf Wrote: where can i download it from?

Look at the first post of this topic.
Please don't one-word.

Also, thank you for the download.