Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
If you think it's a good part them do some testing. Currently there's nothing to suggest it's good.
(Jan. 06, 2012  9:09 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I used L-Drago 90 FB and actually beat a MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS. thrice.

I can beat MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS three times with a lot of things. It just loses the other 17.

Proper test results plz.

That said I used to get MF LDrago 90F to OS Basalt BD145CS, but still, testing plz.
gotcha Th!nk but still, it's 3 AM here so no can do, sorry
Take your time.

Also, Dei posted a thread with something like Fang 90FB. It did okay but yeah, that was the period of MF LDD BD145LRF and some crazy results came out back then...

It might be good but I don't really see top tier usage.
I kinda miss that time, where almost nothing could stop MF LLD BD145 LRF and MF MLD CH120 XF kinda fun knowing that I could use both Grin

any requests for FB tests?

Lightning and Meteo seem to work very well on XF/FB, I KOed MF-L Phantom (A) Cancer B: D 20 times with Lightning ED145 FB (yes, I mess around sometimes.)
To be honest, there were things that could stop both quite easily... They were a little overrated, especially the LLD combo.

Eh, whatever you think works.

And KOing Phantom B: D isn't special, a light breeze can do it Wink
hahahha, my Phantom stays in quite well, heavy phantom?
Phantom has recoil, just look at it.

And yes, my Phantom is probably the heavy mold, but I'm still waiting on scales.
looks like I need to get myself a scale then.
IMO for attack

Tier 1
VariAres
Blitz

Tier 2
Beat
Lightning L drago
Gravity Perseus
Hell
Fang
L Drago Destroy
Meteo L drago

Tier 3
Big Bang
Vulcan
Screw
Ray
Pegasis
Quetz
Leone
Saggitario
Rock
Aquario
Gemios
Galaxy
Storm
Cyber
Counter
Capricorne
When i'm able to i'll do some major updates but for now can people please stop suggesting things when I don't have time to do anything about it.
(Jan. 06, 2012  11:29 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: looks like I need to get myself a scale then.
IMO for attack

The upper tiers are too small, and vulcan DOES NOT fit in the same tier as CYBER.
IMO though:
Attack

Defense

Stamina
They're generally correct though tbh so that's a moot point. As bad as it may seem Vari Ares and Blitz are the only viable metal wheels for attack use atm. Plus probably Beat but the other two are mentioned a lot more.
well, yeah, I kinda agree with the Vulcan part but still.. Vulcan getting better than Cyber? they get about the same (0%)
That just means you're using them against a combo that gives skewed results. lrn2stats
How about Phantom for defense?
Does it "grind" the opponent down like Basalt and Death?
Phantom is not a defensive wheel.
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:21 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: When i'm able to i'll do some major updates but for now can people please stop suggesting things when I don't have time to do anything about it.

I think that was one of the reasons Dan was stating a while back then. If you're not up to date, I think we should have a more active up to date member to do this list.
Phantom is Tier 2 Defense
Basalt is Tier 2 Stamina
Phantom, Duo, Scythe Tier 1 Stamina
Duo Basalt Death Tier 1 Defense.

agreed?
(Jan. 05, 2012  12:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why are some of the worst wheels in the game listed as tier 3? Cyber? Galaxy?

I get the feeling from this that you don't know what a tier list really is? Research it. That will answer your question.

I know what a tier list is, but shouldnt a tier list only have the above average to the best parts included? I dont even think Cyber makes the cut to a Tier 4, much less a Tier 3. So many average, non tier parts can easily beat Cyber...If a tier list represents the best recomended parts, then every part should NOT be included and given thier own seperate tier. That is almost like saying a school feels bad that only 1 out of 20 potential validvictorians wins the award, so they decide to reward all 20. That is just plain pointless.
Here is another perspective; A new player is just strating out with beyblade, and wishes to purchase a beyblade with a top tier attack type part. He/She looks at this tier list for advice. He/She sees Blitz as tier 1, but cannot find one to buy. Looking at tier 2, he/she sees Vulcan, but cannot find one either. Then he/she looks at tier 3, and sees Cyber, and "lucky" for him, there are tons of cheap Cyber Pegasis all over the store! He makes his purchase, enters a tourtament, and gets eliminated in round 1 with a Cyber based combo
Um no not really. The point of a tier list is that it has everything or nearly everything in it. Also your example is pretty far fetched. Why would they move down a whole tier? That makes no sense. Especially since Gravity and Ray aren't really hard to find.
(Jan. 07, 2012  5:31 AM)J o n Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:21 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: When i'm able to i'll do some major updates but for now can people please stop suggesting things when I don't have time to do anything about it.

I think that was one of the reasons Dan was stating a while back then. If you're not up to date, I think we should have a more active up to date member to do this list.

Um how much time I have available to me atm has nothing to with how much of an active up to date member I am though... I'm here every day. You completely misinterpreted what my post meant.
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The point of a tier list is that it has everything or nearly everything in it.

IMO, it is to show what a good part to use is.
tier 1: best of the best
tier 2: can get some wins, but you wont get that far
tier 3: only if you do not have access to tier 1 or 2. your lucky if you get some wins
cyber doesn't fit in any of these at all! personally i do not think cyber would even fit in tier 4!

having cyber in would be wrong as they thing that getting cyber would be as good as getting ray, vulcan, even rock, so they get it and do worse then if they got one of the others.
therefore, having cyber in the same tier as those wheels would be misleading.

edit: i know i have said this before in this thread
So what's the proper procedures to place Diablo and possibly X: D? Test it against everything in Tier 1 in all styles?
Pretty much. It needs to be successful against everything listed in the Competitive Combos List, or at least not overtly terrible against them, to make it to Tier 1.
(Jan. 07, 2012  5:54 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Phantom is Tier 2 Defense
Basalt is Tier 2 Stamina
Phantom, Duo, Scythe Tier 1 Stamina
Duo Basalt Death Tier 1 Defense.

agreed?

Yeah, but Death needs to fit into stamina in either Tier 1 or Tier 2, needs more tests vs Scythe.

Also Phantom for tier 2 defense is iffy, it's recoily, but then it's also heavy.

LeonTempest: We are making this into more of a resource for all parts. A tier list can even include the worst parts, in the lowest tiers, even if we end up making like 10 tiers. Each tier is separated by performing significantly worse than the previous tier. That is all.
Some question.. Which MW other than basalt is the best in stamina combo? Is those tier 1 MW/CW/tracks/tips for defense and stamina in order? And does duo rattles and does it's rattles affect it's performance?