MFB Mad Master's theory for Basalt _____ 100WD

This my theory why Basalt _______ 100WD is good as a combo:

First off, we all know Basalt has bad balance, the 100 track with WD will keep the bad balance under control and with the tiny amount of still being off -balanced, it can destabalize the other bey. But we still have a lot of problems with floor scrapes, That's where a MF-H comes in. MF-H focuses the weight to the center of the bey even if it's equipped on Basalt, however, focusing the weight into the center only works with heavy defense types. If it is on an Attack type, the weight won't focus itself and you don't put Metal Faces on Stamina types period. It makes it fairly balanced though. I have tested this theory and does work entirely but I tested with MF instead of MF-H and MF is a good substitute for MF-H because there is only a very small difference in weight.

In conclusion, my hypothesis is that Basalt 100WD's make excellent LTDTD's (Low Track Defense Type Destabalizers)

Extra Notes: The recommended CW's are the basic top-tier CW's: Aquario, Bull, and Kerbecs.

Test Results:

Look at my thread: MF Basalt Aquario 100WD.
This is already a known combo. You don't even have results, here on the WBO if you open a thread without results you're going to get destroyed by some of the other members. Actually, you've been making a lot of bad threads recently, stop posting and smarten up.
Oh sorry, I did do test results and thanks for the wake up call. I will edit it
This combination is trash, it does well against nothing but certain defensive beys.
Quite a theory you have there..
I know the popular thing right now is to challenge the machine and come up with ideas just crazy enough to work, but this idea isn't crazy or new.

Moreover, your "theory" about MF-H is fairly off in its exact details, and in general calling this a theory is pretty pretentious to begin with.

This thread is about a known combo, with no proper information in it, and nothing interesting added. There is no reason for people to continue posting in it.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:23 PM)Hero Wrote: if you open a thread without results

yeah i tend to do this a lot :X
/needs more parts

but really if you have nothing but thoughts make sure they're new and they actually make sense
You tend to have decent rationale for doing so in the first place though. This does not, he is just restating a failed attempt.