BB-13: Wolf

BB-09: Full Complete Set
BB-10: Beystadium (Attack)
BB-11: Beylauncher
BB-14: Random Booster 1
BB-15: Beypointer
BB-16: Stadium Balance
BB-17: Shooter Grip
I'm still not really sold on the whole insect thing.

But we'll see how it pans out. I don't want to make any real judgments until I see what all else they have planned.
disclaimer: not actual promo image
I hope we get a praying mantis beyblade. Also, maybe a cicada? But yeah, cool stuff. Hopefully, media explosion over the next couple of months.
GIANT MOTHHHHH
you people are forgetting the Wasp.

If weren't for rock bison AR, I'd have almost been..sold? lol

wth ar is the "Kabuto crusher" though? fake? photoshopped?
Blue Wrote:you people are forgetting the Wasp.

If weren't for rock bison AR, I'd have almost been..sold? lol

wth ar is the "Kabuto crusher" though? fake? photoshopped?
Those are the Japanese names for the bug. Kabuto Mushi is the Rhinoceros Beetle, Herakuresu Oukabuto is the Hercules Beetle, and Oukuwagawa means Stag Beetle.
I think this has a lot of potential. Dragonfly, mantis, wasp, all ballin insects.

It'd be cool if they included arachnids, I want spider and scorpion beys.
Tamer Brad Wrote:The new series of Beyblades seems to be based on insects. This isn't really surprising considering how popular insect-fighting, with beetles in particular.

Indeed. Can't forget the popularity of the Musiking machines in Japan and even Medabots had some beetle-influenced designs.

Is it just mean or does the design of these Beyblades look HMSish to anyone else?
COOOOOOL

This is a pretty fun idea. Maybe they can branch out into different species for each generation; instead of V, V2 and G, they can have Insects, Birds and (I was going to say fish but the idea of a trout beyblade is just lame) something else.
Insects ...

I hope they do not make a Spider Riders out of this ...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Here is the information I have gathered.

[Image: 21j0w1w.jpg]

The new series of Beyblades seems to be based on insects. This isn't really surprising considering how popular insect-fighting, with beetles in particular. Here are the names (thanks to Toto for translating):

Toto Wrote:From left to right, it's Rhinoceros Beetle, Hercules Beetle, and then the Stag Beetle beyblades.

Oh carp, they still have bit chips.
Kai-V Wrote:Insects ...

Oh good lord... Giant beetles you ride around on and a beyblade launcher in hand... and a very stupid ending that was basically a cop out...
Ozuma Wrote:

Oh good lord... Giant beetles you ride around on and a beyblade launcher in hand... and a very stupid ending that was basically a cop out...

good job on not only inadvertently admitting that you watched spider riders to the end, but also that you were so emotionally invested you were disappointed by the ending
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

good job on not only inadvertently admitting that you watched spider riders to the end, but also that you were so emotionally invested you were disappointed by the ending

I love you.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fatmart%2Fc%2F0000004518%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Initial product list for the new Beyblade series.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/atmart/c/0000004518/

This is the original list, anyone who could offer a real translation, I would appreciate it.
So the new fad these days is mixing old fads into one superfad?

Well I suppose if it works for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D...

(This is probably the only time you'll ever see me post here in this section)
Translation hoooooooo: (Going from left to right)

BB-01= Starter Pegasus Releasing 8/9/2008

BB-08 = Booster Reone/Leone Releasing 8/9/2008 (I'm guessing this refers to one of the new characters from the anime)

BB-15 = Bey Pointer Releasing 9/18/2008 (Whatever that is)

BB-06 = Booster Bure/Bule Releasing 8/9/2008 (I don't know what this means but I'm guessing it also refers to a character or maybe bitbeast from the anime)

BB-05 = Booster Pegasus 8/9/2008

BB-09 = Bey Launcher 8/9/2008

BB-15 = Stadium Balance 9/18/2008

BB-13 = Booster Urefu 9/18/2008 (Again, no idea, probably a character or bit beast)

BB-10 = Bey Stadium ???? 8/9/2008(There's Kanji here that I can't read, but I'm willing to bet its an attack type stadium)

BB-17 = Shooter grip 9/18/2008

BB-03 = Starter Sajitario 8/9/2008(No idea, again, probably a character or bit beast)

BB-11 = Pegasus DX/Deluxe Set 8/9/2008

BB-14 = Random Booster ??? 9/18/2008(Kanji I can't read again)

BB-07 = Booster Sajitario 8/9/2008

BB-02 = Starter Bure 8/9/2008

BB-12 = Starter Urefu 9/18/2008

BB-04 = Starter Reone/Leone 8/9/2008

There ya go. I didn't babelfish this or anything retarded, I used my own fairly limited knowledge of japanese to translate it myself, so things could be wrong or a little inaccurate. But they're translated nonetheless. Smile
Google is pretty much correct. But it makes no mention of the Insect Beyblades...

Starter Packs:
BB-01: Pegasus
BB-02: Bull
BB-03: Sagittario
BB-04: Leone
BB-12: Wolf

Booster Packs:
BB-05: Pegasus
BB-06: Bull
BB-07: Sagittario
BB-08: Leone
BB-13: Wolf