L-Drago Destroy CH120XF

I dont think this would do well against Scythe Kronos 90CS because the PC Frame of LDD will clash with Scythe's and Scythe would absorb the hit better due to 90 and CS should give Scythe Kronos grip due to the rubber's friction.
But then again, L-Drago Destroy can spinsteal.
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:35 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I dont think this would do well against Scythe Kronos 90CS because the PC Frame of LDD will clash with Scythe's and Scythe would absorb the hit better due to 90 and CS should give Scythe Kronos grip due to the rubber's friction.
But then again, L-Drago Destroy can spinsteal.

Please. Do not talk about it, test it.
He can't, because he has trouble with attackers, which leads to him getting skewed results, and making a lot of bad combo threads. He's doing the right thing, which we've all asked him, though he could have phrased it better.
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:53 AM)® Wrote: Wait. What is the wear on the XF? Does this have an MF or none? This is like an evolution on Dans combo! Haha nice. But did it beat Fyuuors MF-H Basalt Kerbecs85RS/CS? Check your PM =>. Also what mode on LDD? Asorb or Plastic?

MLD could defeat that custom. and "Fyuuor's" custom was MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS, no CS. The whole point of that custom was that CS isn't the solution to everything and RS still had its place. Adding CS so you can tag along Fyuuor's combination is dumb.
Well, RS and CS are rubber bottoms right? I think of CS as an secondary to his combo. RS and CS are great defensive bottoms. The reason why I put CS is to see if the current combo[LDDCH120XF, MF MLDCH120XF] has any trouble against it. More of comparing if you ask me. So I wouldnt call that dumb. Think of it as your "sub". I am not dumb. Nobody is dumb, watch cho mouth boy :3
What are you talking about? Fyuuor made it clear that it was MF-H Basalt __ 85RS. Nothing else. There was no "secondary" mentioned. You're right, you aren't dumb. Besides, this combo is shown to do well against both Basalt 85 customs.

Bluezee, have you got Basalt 85WD results?
I never called anyone dumb. I said the idea itself was dumb, not whoever came up with it. Hero, that is plain rude.
Uhh, I don't think it was particularly rude TBH (and yeah, I saw the original edit). No harsher than I, or, more importantly, you, have been at times.

And as has been said, ®, there is NO secondary, as the entire point of the combo is that it's using RS, not CS. That's why Fyuuor mentioned it. :\
Hah, after I get an LDD I'll try this and compare it to a combination I've been working on but decided not to post yet that involves XF. (Yes, I have been practicing with it to a point where I would say that I have "mastered" the bottom.)

I like the results, However I request a test of it against MF Beat Lynx CH120RF.
Pockyx3: Beat Lynx S130R2F would work better though
Would this would VS sytche BD145EDS?
I think LDD CH120XF would knock that off balance pretty easily, no? The Core, either mode, should be able to resist BD145 from getting beneath it and really just ending it.
Actually it has really good balance and should do quite well , as its free spinning tip will maybe help it OS by a second. I might supply tests later.
Wow,This is awesome,i finally have some use for my LDD.
I just need XF now !

And what are you gonna call this?
Maximum Destroy?
(Jul. 22, 2011  4:05 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: And what are you gonna call this?
Maximum Destroy?

Nothing, because fancy names are not allowed anymore. Where have you been ?
(Jul. 22, 2011  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  4:05 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: And what are you gonna call this?
Maximum Destroy?

Nothing, because fancy names are not allowed anymore. Where have you been ?

I know I have not been here for long....
I'm sorry though,I should have read around.
Makes me wish I got L Drago instead of Leone for my prize. =(
FINALLY an LDD combo looks like this will be good should do testing in a few days dont have much tim on my hands ATM
i SWEAR the other day I was using MF LDD CH120MF SO THIS IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF IT HUH I guess you beat me to makking a thread of it bluezee ... Unhappy
hah i just got my ldd (problem is i dun have xf) is there anything else that would be similar?
If you don't have the specific parts to a combo , don't use it its as simple as that.
Right then Got some formal testing done I hope this helps bluezee

I'm sorry its not much but Idont have much time on my hands plus Plus I really dont know what to test it against
Has there been any tests against attack types, primarily Blitz and Vari??
VariAres on RF would kill this, LDD just does not have enough momentum.
Less a lack of momentum, more a lack of grip.
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:10 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: VariAres on RF would kill this, LDD just does not have enough momentum.
lol..
It probably has more momentum than VariAres + RF..