Hiya Skyia Here :3

Hi I'm Skyia just had to come and join the forums here. Beyblade is full of awesomeness. I'm a male and 16 looking forward meeting new and interesting people throughout the forums. Love drawing and going out for conventions such as Anime North down in canada. My plans for the future here is to get to be part of a beyblade team so let me know if you run a team don't mind joining xD
Add me up love to talk to new people my username on Skype is "conskyiaryo"

Anime North? So you live near Toronto? We host tournaments every year at AN (and relatively often in Toronto as well). Keep an eye out for details on this years tournament in the coming months. Wink

Anyways, welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to follow the rules, read your welcome PM, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I hope you enjoy it here!
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Anime North? So you live near Toronto? We host tournaments every year at AN (and relatively often in Toronto as well). Keep an eye out for details on this years tournament in the coming months. Wink

Anyways, welcome!

Seems interesting I guess it time to gear up for this event through this is gonna be my first one to attend to xD. Thanks for letting me know and nice meeting yeah.
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:20 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to follow the rules, read your welcome PM, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Heh don't worry I already know my way around with many forums. Yes I indeed go through the rules for here sounds easy Grin If I do have questions I'll let yeah know.
Hey, guy-I-met-before-by-noticing-you-in-the-sidebar-and-then-PMed-you-for-noticing-your-name-and-then-you-replied-and-then-I-replied-back!

Well, anyways, welcome aboard and keep yerself outta trouble!