Hi.

Hi.I'm ULtimate Wizard.I'm new here.I've heard alot of great things about this website and wanted to join
Hi Ultimate Wizard. i like that name. and WELCOME TO THE WBO. I you need help Pm me Pm means Private Message if you didn't know. so welcome have a blast
Welcome.
Like everyone will say, remember to read the rules if you haven't already. Also, you should remember to read the introductional Private Msessage Kai-V sent you. The links in the message prove themselves worthy oj just a few uses. Anyhow, I wish you good luck to the "sport" of spinning tops.

Best wishes,
Hacked
-Furlture NJROTC cadet. I'm joining.
(Jul. 25, 2012  7:44 PM)Hacked Wrote: Welcome.
Like everyone will say, remember to read the rules if you haven't already. Also, you should remember to read the introductional Private Msessage Kai-V sent you. The links in the message prove themselves worthy oj just a few uses. Anyhow, I wish you good luck to the "sport" of spinning tops.

Best wishes,
Hacked

It's not really a sport, but a hobby.
Welcome! Read the rules and don't get warned Grin
(Jul. 25, 2012  7:46 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  7:44 PM)Hacked Wrote: Welcome.

Best wishes,
Hacked

It's not really a sport, but a hobby.
It's a hobby to you,but a sport to me.
It's really both a hobby and sport.
Anyway, welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. its a good resource for new comers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Hey I hope you meet cool people and learn cool things if you need anything PM me if you want to join a team check out mine team in for the kill PM me if you want to join. Welcome To The WBO.