Hero's Blade [Beyblade Story] (accepting character requests)

Poll: Do you like it?

Yes
45.00%
No
0%
I don't know yet...
20.00%
Always will
25.00%
Never will
10.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Jan. 02, 2014  3:59 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Wow dude i love the story. You did a great job i have decided what bey tyoka's vulcan horuseus will evolve to " Thief Saramanda (light blue thief wheel) 160 * dark blue* GF * dark blue*
That would look pretty damn cool, If you'd ask me. But that wouldn't really matter because, This an online story, There isn't going to be pictures. It would just be cool to visualize Smile
Here is a character:

My Character is: Brigham, the son of the legendary blader Chris
Bey: Phantom Roy B:D
Special Attack/Move: A, A Left, A Right, A Up, A down, Smash left, smash right, smash up, smash down, Flare Blade, Double-edge Dance, Counter, Blazer, and one more later.

Description: Roy's Energy ring is a circle, with four swords on it, 2 different pairs. (I will try and post a pic, and one of Brigham.) Brigham's personality is a mystery to everyone on the team, and he is also a blader that has a fiery spirit. Through all his special moves, he always comes up with a different combo that he uses to easily juggle opponents, knocking them out of the stadium after several attacks. His usage of new combos every battle makes him very hard to predict.[Image: brigsbeybladefull.jpg?noCache=1389053682][Image: prbd.jpg?noCache=1389053788]

(PS, Can Brigham NOT swear? Thanks!) EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add something that I always give this character. Brigham is extremely, almost superhumanly agile, allowing him to reach places that people can't normally reach, and it allows him to travel faster and farther without using as much of his energy.
(Jan. 07, 2014  1:24 AM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: Here is a character:

Bey: Phantom Roy BGrin
Special Attack/Move: A, A Left, A Right, A Up, A down, Smash left, smash right, smash up, smash down, Flare Blade, Double-edge Dance, Counter, Blazer, and one more later.

Description: Roy's Energy ring is a circle, with four swords on it, 2 different pairs. (I will try and post a pic, and one of Brigham.) Brigham's personality is a mystery to everyone on the team, and he is also a blader that has a fiery spirit. Through all his special moves, he always comes up with a different combo that he uses to easily juggle opponents, knocking them out of the stadium after several attacks. His usage of new combos every battle makes him very hard to predict.[Image: brigsbeybladefull.jpg?noCache=1389053682][Image: prbd.jpg?noCache=1389053788]

(PS, Can Brigham NOT swear? Thanks!)
Looks like a cool bey are you a minecrafter i just thought cus of the swords, there pixelated nd it looks like minecraft pixeling software
(Jan. 07, 2014  1:32 AM)Tyoka Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2014  1:24 AM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: Here is a character:

Bey: Phantom Roy BGrin

(PS, Can Brigham NOT swear? Thanks!)
Looks like a cool bey are you a minecrafter i just thought cus of the swords, there pixelated nd it looks like minecraft pixeling software

Yes, I am a minecrafter, but the swords came from fire emblem six, Binding Blade.
I'll try to get the character in the next chapter. I will try to make Brigham not swear.
Cool, thanks! (This story is pretty good so far, can't wait for more!)
Hey, do you think you could censor your curse words? This is a beyblade forum after all, I'm sure most members are pretty young, and I especially hate seeing
I see you used my idea with using the equal sign with character requests (ex: jake Hagane=jake Hagane) Smile.

My request:

DK

BEY: mf-H libra f230cf
Bio: he is a bounty hunter employed by the WBBA.

EDIT: yeah, there are alot of kids on this forum and some parts are kinda inappropriate.....
(Jan. 07, 2014  3:51 AM)Tri Wrote: Hey, do you think you could censor your curse words? This is a beyblade forum after all, I'm sure most members are pretty young, and I especially hate seeing
Sure. Usually i see it and not warned for profanity or cursing, but i will censor it. I'll try to get that done ASAP

(Jan. 07, 2014  3:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I see you used my idea with using the equal sign with character requests (ex: jake Hagane=jake Hagane) Smile.

My request:

DK

BEY: mf-H libra f230cf
Bio: he is a bounty hunter employed by the WBBA.

EDIT: yeah, there are alot of kids on this forum and some parts are kinda inappropriate.....
Ok i'll fix ASAP. And I hav no idea what mf-H means.

I'll try to get the latest chapter up soon, but I've been busy. I've been skiing and i just got a gf that just dumped me, so I'll be going through a lot of emotional moments and it'll take awhile to get back on track while writing. And like i said I'll be skiing, so that takes up time. And I have another story to work on too.
Sorry about the delay.

K i censored the uncensored cursing such as:
mf- h means metal face heavy and also good jobWink
This is... awesome! Tongue_out
(Jan. 07, 2014  11:44 PM)bladery66 Wrote: mf- h means metal face heavy and also good jobWink
Thanks! Ok i will keep the mf-h in mind too

(Jan. 08, 2014  11:12 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: This is... awesome! Tongue_out
And thank u as well for the feedback themeeny!

(Jan. 08, 2014  11:12 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: This is... awesome! Tongue_out
And thank u as well for the feedback themeeny!
Name: Themeeny7

Bey name:VariAres FConfused

Character name: Lucas Herimone

Character Gender: Male

Personality: He is very serious and cares for nothing but war and battles. He is a VERY powerful blader, so don't get on his bad side

Bio: No one knows his origins, but many say that he is the reincarnation of Ares his self. Though, others say this is just a rumor.

Alignment(Such as good evil neutral): He assists both evil and good, as war goes either way.

Extra Info: He is normally emo-ishly indifferent, but if he gets angry he loses controll and hurts himself with his bey-spirit.

Appearance:Looks the same as the wrestler by the name of The Undertaker except younger and with blonde hair

Special moves and description: Death= VariAres stabs the oponents beyblade in the "heart", ending in a KO. This move is only used when Lucas cannot overcome a tough oponent.

Bey description: Is the ultimate beyblade, is said to be able to defeat any oponent that challenges it.

Extra info (such as spin steal or mode switch): Works as a spin steal (it spins left and right so it changes due to if it can spin steal or not) but then when his FConfused kicks in its a smash attack powerful enough to break the world in halve.
How often do you write chapters? This story is really good, and I was just wondering when to check for new ones. (Oh and P.S., you did a great job with Brigham, very agile. One thing though, Brigham doesn't say "Phantom Roy, Special Move" unless he uses Flare Blade, Double-edge Dance, Counter, or Blazer. If he doesn't use those ones then he just calls out "Phantom Roy, A, Smash Down, etc.")
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:13 AM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: How often do you write chapters? This story is really good, and I was just wondering when to check for new ones. (Oh and P.S., you did a great job with Brigham, very agile. One thing though, Brigham doesn't say "Phantom Roy, Special Move" unless he uses Flare Blade, Double-edge Dance, Counter, or Blazer. If he doesn't use those ones then he just calls out "Phantom Roy, A, Smash Down, etc.")

I write chapters every 2 to 3 weeks average, i have another one going on too. and thanks for letting me know!
Nice! this is becoming a great story,they way u made akai...is AWESOME
Thanks Vero, I'll write the next chapter soon, I'm going to write a new story too though.
Nice with chapter four. But I think more time should have passed between your two stories. T least two years. Im not critisizing, but i don't want to be th same guy. Im 15 now Grin and forget my bey evolving in this story. Can you put it in chapter 11 in the other one!
Sure
And the two stories don't relate at all, this one has a war thats been going on for a decade and the other is about- I don't know and Blurred light would've had the war in it if they were related
(Jan. 30, 2014  10:37 PM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Sure
And the two stories don't relate at all, this one has a war thats been going on for a decade and the other is about- I don't know and Blurred light would've had the war in it if they were related
ok whatever.
CHAPTER FIVE IS AMAZING!!! I love the way you use Brigham, it's perfect!