Hello from Tivoli!

Hello forum! My name is Danjel, a 22 years old guy from Tivoli (near Rome, Italy).

I used to play with Beyblades many years ago, when the first "plastic" series arrived in Italy, but it was only for fun, since I never got aware of competitive play and things like these. Some time later my mother dumped all of my Beys because I was "grown up"... Shame on her!

Anyways, two weeks ago, togheter with an old friend of mine, just for the sake of good ol' times, we bought two fake MFBs from a chinese convenience store... And we got addicted very, very fast. Luckily enough, we found an unofficial tournament in Rome just two days later (Terzinaccio was also there), and we decided to join... Join with fake Beys!
Don't ask me how, I managed to arrive 4th out of 10 players, it was so awesome. Joyful_2 My friend instead lost his first round against me, according to some weird physical laws wich took place in that moment. Pinching_eyes_2

So, after we bought 5 or 6 fake Beys each and tree (fake, obviously!) stadiums, we decided to buy original parts, and so we got the Strongest Blader Set. I took the Basalt Horogium, he took the Blitz Unicorno, and the Nightmare Rex is eventually shared depending on our needs. Then the child spirit grown up strong within us, and so we are up to buy new beys in the next week...
In the end I decided to join the forum, because well, you may never know!

Sorry for the quite long text but apparently I'm not able to synthesize my posts. Confused
Welcome to the WBO MrDrayton Smile
Read the rules and enjoy Smile
Hello! Welcome to the WBO,im assuming your italian..? If so,you might want to check out the italian threads. Read the rules and the message Kai-V sent to you. If you need any help just PM the mods,they are always here to help! Smile Im on a lot so you can ask me for help too! Wink Good luck and have fun!