Hello from Australia.

Hello everyone. My name is Tomas185 and I have been blading for about 4 months. The first beyblade I got was Lightning L drago 100HF from the Super Vortex Battle set. I have a little brother and a few friends that also play beyblade. I hope that my time being a part of the WBO is a good experience.
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Its good to have another Ozzie blader =)
welcome to the WBO read arounf have a look at top tier combos. Just a hint but takara tomy make beys aswell . There are way more beys . Grin
I have 2 takara tomy beys (Meteo L drago LW105LF and Killer Beafowl UW145EWD). I just wish I didn't have to use a Burning Fire Strike stadium (MFB Attack stadium would've been much better).
I am jealous of that MLD! Welcome!
welcome to the AWESOME wbo!
Hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome to the wbo (i live in sydney )
Welcome Smile I am also from Australia (Melbourne).

Its Fantastic that you have a Pretty Decent Understanding of Stadia, Beyblades and did not join Here being a Total Noob.

Hope you Enjoy your Time here.
WElcome to the society The wbo
scince your in aus why don't you help you self to join Galaxy wings if you have any Plans or even need advice ask me or other GW members If you like pokemon Feel free to aswell as asking me or even battling me anything
Hope ya like it mate!!?
And chupa Me either little was i a total noob
As was I. I think even Some Mods were at Some point.
HII!! im from melbourne in australia and play pokemon black and white and beyblade!! have fun at WBO!