Hello WBO and all who inhabit it!

Hello!I'm MexaMaster!

I like to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards and Beyblade(obviously)
My favorite shows are Soul Eater,Quantom Leap,and Adventure Time
AND smosh powns all other youtube accounts
I look forward to working with and all bladers around the world!

And I do abit of GFX....Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome. Take me to your leader.

lol, remember to read your welcoming PM from Kai-V!

Smile
welcome to the wbo. have fun, but watch ur posts and be sure not to get warned(read the rules).
Welcome!there are yugioh threads in the off topic forum
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:30 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Welcome!there are yugioh threads in the off topic forum
(y) Gotcha!

Welcome i too am a GFXer i can't wait to see what you can do. If you want check out the your creations forum to make or join a sig shop!!!
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!

For some reason I thought you were BattleLion XD
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:20 AM)Gangnam Wrote: Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!

For some reason I thought you were BattleLion XD
Who is that...?
Gangnam I thought the same thing at first and MexaMaster to answer your question he is a user who was recently banned who was a GFXer and was banned for claiming others sigs were his.
Yo!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!
Kai-v you are a leader of WBO then make leader to LegendBladder01 so why the Lol and The Great Pretender
Welcome to WBO and have not warned
Mr.Mystery can I help you in this mystery
Soul Glow do you don't know that you are my main hero
Gagnam, MexaMaster and Battle Leon don't you thing that you should meet with Soul Glow
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:08 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: Gangnam I thought the same thing at first and MexaMaster to answer your question he is a user who was recently banned who was a GFXer and was banned for claiming others sigs were his.
Hmmphh...sounds like the kindof guy who would get on my nerves

(Sep. 23, 2012  3:20 AM)Gangnam Wrote: For some reason I thought you were BattleLion XD

BattleLion does not even have that kind of posting pattern ...

The title of this thread is not even something BattleLion could think of.

And MexaMaster, make yourself at home. There's always room for another GFX'er Wink

EDIT: And BattleLion surely does not have the capacity to run a Beywheelz facebook page, haha.