Hello, Beybladers

I am glad to be a part of the WWO forums. I just started going back to bey-blade a few weeks ago after my best friend convince me to play again. I am working for up and coming gaming website, gamerzitch.com. I want to meet more beybladers like myself and learn more about the metal fight generation. I also need to find Wolborg blades since it my favorite bit breast from the old days. Joyful_2
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:00 PM)Bigmil Wrote: I am glad to be a part of the WBO forums. I just started going back to Beyblade a few weeks ago, after my best friend convince me to play again. I am working for up and coming gaming website, gamerzitch.com. I want to meet more beybladers like myself and learn more about the Metal Fight generation. I also need to find Wolborg blades, since it's my favorite bit-beast from the old days. Joyful_2

Do you mind if I corrected a few things?

Anywho, welcome to the WBO, and I hope you have a great time here!

Wolborg Lover !! You'll get on with dan fine then Tongue_out. Yeah wolborgs one of my favorite's aswell; got a paricular favorite ? Oh, welcome by the way Smile
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:12 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:00 PM)Bigmil Wrote: I am glad to be a part of the WBO forums. I just started going back to Beyblade a few weeks ago, after my best friend convince me to play again. I am working for up and coming gaming website, gamerzitch.com. I want to meet more beybladers like myself and learn more about the Metal Fight generation. I also need to find Wolborg blades, since it's my favorite bit-beast from the old days. Joyful_2

Do you mind if I corrected a few things?

Anywho, welcome to the WBO, and I hope you have a great time here!

I don't mind if you correct a few things. Thanks.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:18 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Wolborg Lover !! You'll get on with dan fine then Tongue_out. Yeah wolborgs one of my favorite's aswell; got a paricular favorite ? Oh, welcome by the way Smile

Thanks. I like Wolborg 1 because it was my first beyblade. I won alot of battle with Wolborg 1. I always wanted the Wolborg MS, but I can't seen to find it for a good price.
Defiantely the most expensive in the series (well apart from uriel the black ver) if you get into HMS, Wolborg MS is prioerity Tongue_out
I prefer the aesthetics of wolborg 2 better, the AR of one looks a tad ugly to me Crying
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Defiantely the most expensive in the series (well apart from uriel the black ver) if you get into HMS, Wolborg MS is prioerity Tongue_out
I prefer the aesthetics of wolborg 2 better, the AR of one looks a tad ugly to me Crying

I never had the wolborg 2 because I skipped it for version 4. All my friends was into EG back than XD. But I plan to buy wolborg 2 soon and try it out. I saw the MS black ver for bid on ebay a few days ago, I think its still up.
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.

Thanks