Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?

(Jul. 22, 2011  6:04 PM)Librasam Wrote: Lol found screw gill 90MF. I was playing and thwn a bey just appeared next to me.

LUCKY!!
Though it could have been yours and you just dropped it...

The only thing I've ever found was a Draciel MS from under my couch and its tip was so worn down and I hadn't seen it in years, I just assumed it was a flat RC
I found a storm pegasus at my school the face was ruined but the rf was in great condition
Been rainin lot down here... looked in drain found..... NOTHING!! i dont find beyblade, oh wait i can see somthing on the road, its a, its a DF145
funny story, i actually found a 145 track with WD on it in front of my apartment last week. and its in real great condition, too. the WD was a bit worn, but not to much that it was completely flat, but it does look as if its an old part.
Found a electronic DANZER-S in my garage when looking for things to sell
If it's your house/a relatives house and it's yours I don't think it counts.
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If it's your house/a relatives house and it's yours I don't think it counts.

Well if it was a part that you did not already own and it appeared out of nowere I'd say that is pretty random. (I know there is probably a logical explanation, not unlike all random findings of beyblade parts.)
I forgot to mention I found a trans yellow launcher on the sidewalk it works great so I use it on my grip.
a couple of months ago, i found a big bang pegasus, but that was before i liked beyblade so i put it in the garbage, now i'm a little ashamed since i spent 25 dollars on one when i should've got one for free Unhappy
I found a clear LR Beylauncher at a tournament i kept it and nobody saw me take it i also found a BD145 track under a stadium at the tournament
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:19 AM)Xyo Wrote: I found a clear LR Beylauncher at a tournament i kept it and nobody saw me take it i also found a BD145 track under a stadium at the tournament
I hate you. Those are some nice finds...
I don't literally hate you, just to be clear.
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:19 AM)Xyo Wrote: I found a clear LR Beylauncher at a tournament i kept it and nobody saw me take it i also found a BD145 track under a stadium at the tournament

. . . maybe you should talk to the attendees. Unless this was some scrub asian event.
I remember seeing a couple of old launchers at GoodWill stores. I never bothered buying them because there were no Beyblade to accompany them!
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:19 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I remember seeing a couple of old launchers at GoodWill stores. I never bothered buying them because there were no Beyblade to accompany them!

Why do you even shop at Goodwill? (no offense) just wondering Tongue_out
i was at school when my brother(thebladersspirit) found a (legend) midnight bull face, which was very lucky because in 3 weeks my facebolt was smashed by my brother LLD!
I found what I thought was the outer ring of a customise version metal face a few days back.
It was actually part of a washing machine or something though Unhappy.
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:19 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I remember seeing a couple of old launchers at GoodWill stores. I never bothered buying them because there were no Beyblade to accompany them!

I saw a bag of broken parts at a Goodwill once but all it was was a bunch of broken tips and faces with like 2 metal wheels for $12, i didnt get it
I found a M Turtle Plastic at the flea market on the ground then I found 20$ So happy but then I found the weight disk shattered and It was fractured spun it a Wing of the AR came off Does anyone know what it is it has a metal BB witha EG
If you're asking what the base of Master Draciel is, it's a pretty generic screw in sharp base.
If you mean Metal Draciel, it's the same metal tipped thing that Master Dranzer has, apparently known as a "metal sting base".

If you're not asking either, I'm sorry but it's hard to work out what you're saying.
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:26 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I also once found a Storm Pegasus, no tip, on the floor of a store. It had no RF, so no use to me.

Prolly one of those kids who opens the package in-store and tries to steal it. At the Target I go to they steal PKMN cards all the time.
you guys are so lucy id be happy to find a 125 on the side walk but thtat dude through a bigbang in the trash wth =( i want it so much why its probly sitting in a dirty diper at the dump
so if any one else finds any thing pm me
found a R145RF the other day in my street... just added it to my Gravity Perseus XD
I just found a mint Divine Chimera last month. It was in a Coro Coro 4D Legend Guide Book. I saw it in front of a trash can!