Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

A Lightning L-Drago 100F could work as well, I'd be willing to test. Megablader (It was you, right Megablader?) that said the F bottom is amazing in Hasbro stadium, with the ability to KO and OS like Dan said an uncustomized LLD would do. I suggest Lightning L-Drago 100HF/F for a possible tier. I'll be glad to test against whatever combos are needed, stamina and defense.
It was from the beginning. Yup, I was the one who brought up the idea that F would work very well in a Hasbro stadium, creating the original dominant combo, MF Rock Cancer CH120F. SF can be a bit of kryptonite sometimes, but with LLD, it shouldn't be an issue. In theory, but tests are needed with LLD 100/CH120F vs. any SF-based Defense combo. (Bleh, letting my 11 year-old brother use my SF, so I can't test right now. Plus, I'm writing.)
I'll help with those in coming days as well :v If doesn't even sound half bad either, haha. Oh and I have a Cancer CW not a Gasher CW, I don't think that there will be any real differences between the two right?
Not really. It shouldn't matter. Again, this is a theory that was tested a few times during the Competitive Hasbro BMF combos thread's era, but back then, we were a bit more interested in warding off those pesky "Y U TAKE OFF WB!?" posts and proving that SF is indeed much better. (Which it is, people. Different stadium, different metagame.)
You know, I find FS to be good for defense combos. Thunder ___ GB145FS didn't get too bad results when I tested it a few months back.
FS was a major component of a well-rounded and safe combo, Killer Eagle T125FS, you know. It worked with SF, too, but CS does nothing for it. It's the ONLY (And I mean ONLY. Check my other "Killer" results on the last page. It's punny, no?) competitive Killer-based combo.
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, time for my customary opposing results. This is getting odd.

Killer Pisces ED145WD vs. Earth Bull GB145CS
Standard procedure, 20 rounds
KP:0%
EB:100% All OS.
How the HELL are you getting this? This combo comes off as GARBAGE!

Here they are! Geez, this combo was Trash.
Lightning L-Drago 100F will then be tested by me.

First I'll try Earth WD, and so forth.
Alright, I was going to test, but that's alright. I'll stick to Earth Bull GB145CS vs Ray Virgo CH120WD and Earth Bull GB145CS vs Ray Virgo CH145WD. So far, Earth Bull is pwning. 17 rounds in in the first series.
Okay, so Earth Bull GB145CS and Ray Virgo CH120 results have been tested, and here they are:
Stadium: Lightning Force
Equipment: BeyLauncher L/R and Launcher Rubbers
CS is worn, alternating shots, and Earth Bull was shot first in the first round.

Ray Virgo wins: 0
Win rate: 0%

Earth Bull wins: 20
Win rate: 100%
18 OS, 2 KO

Notes: CS is just amazing. It is a tough to beat bey, apparently, and I have yet to find something that can beat it consistently. More testing needs to be done. I will soon start testing Earth Bull GB15CS against Ray Virgo CH145WD.
Did a bunch of testing today! However I didn't get around to Megablader9's testing, since I forgot the combo and I couldn't get online Confused I'll test it tomorrow if I have time.

ALL TESTING WAS DONE IN THE LIGHTNING FORCE STADIUM!
Quote:Equipment used for LLD: BeyLauncher L/R with a grip rubber. (No hand grip)
Equipment used for CG: BeyLauncher (Hasbro) w/ Hasbro Grip w/ rubber.

MF LLD CH120MS was launched first all rounds.
Wins: 14 mostly OS's.
Win percentage: 70%

MF Counter Gemios GB145FS
Wins: 6 mostly OS's.
Win percentage: 30%

Quote:Equipment used for both beys: BeyLauncher (Hasbro) w/ Hasbro Grip w/ rubber.

MF Burn Aquario CH120D was launched first all rounds.
Wins: 15, 13OS's, 2KO's.
Win percentage: 75%

MF Midnight Bull 105F
Wins: 5, 1OS, 4 KO's.
Win percentage: 25%

Quote:Equipment used for TB: BeyLauncher (Hasbro) w/ Hasbro Grip w/ rubber.
Equipment used for LLD: BeyLauncher L/R with grip rubber. (No hand grip)

MF Thunder Bull ED145D was launched first all rounds.
Wins: 15
Win percentage: 75%

MF LLD CH120CS (CS is Hasbro, still aggro)
Wins: 5
Win percentage: 20%

Side notes: If these stadiums had less walls MFTBED145D would have like zero percentage wins. Seriously, it gets knocked around like everyone did when 230 first came into the metagame.
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: LeonTempest13,a tier list, here is one, I made:

Attack
  • MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF
  • MF Lightning L-Drago D125/CH120RF
  • MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF
  • Rock Bull D125RF
  • Ray Bull 100R2F [My tests prove it VERY good]
That would be attack, and then so forth.

Please put this in the OP, I have discussed these combos many times in the old thread. Galaxy is certainly is not going to this list.

Looking back, all your combos are legitament, and will be added to the OP once i get access to my laptop (this post comes via ipod touch) Thank you for your contribution.

Again, soon I will aim to create a Hasbro Tier list thread, if the mods allow me. It is a longshot, a really big longshot but i think we have a chance. I just cant afford to cram anything else into the OP. Its big enough already. adding a tier list would make it too large and navigation too difficult, ironic as the new thread was made to prevebt that, which it seems to have doe well thus far.
Rock is currently one of the best wheels hasbro has to offer. In the TT metagame it is beyond outclassed, but not with the Hasbro game. If we can credit Hasbro for just a few things, it would be transforming mid profile tracks like 125, tips like FS and SF, and wheels like Rock into top tier parts, especialy when said parts are used with Aquario or Bull and in combination with eachother.
@LeonTempestXIII Use spoilers in the OP.

Found a new combo while I was blading yesterday. It was randomly made, just so you know. Just posting to show how good it is.

Equipment (Click to View)

Thermal Pegasis T125CS vs. Rock Aquario D125SF (Click to View)

Will put some more tests up later. Too lazy right now. You guys might think this is absurd. If you do, then test it and see what it turns out to be.
Sorry For being a typical jerk but I'm deciding not to test Sorry
Then why in the hell are you even posting??? If you said you were gonna test, and you decided not to, that is your problem. We have no right to judge you but even so, posting in a testing thread that you wont be testing is counter-productive. All I ask is Please avoid doing that in the future

@GPeruses Master

Spoilers was my original plan but i would also like to write semi-detailed discriptions on why certain things are different and what not, and that is way to much for a spoiler, and several spoilers within spoilers become confusing.
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:43 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: @GPeruses Master

Spoilers was my original plan but i would also like to write semi-detailed discriptions on why certain things are different and what not, and that is way to much for a spoiler, and several spoilers within spoilers become confusing.

Ohh lol ok I get it. Well then hopefully we are able to get ourselves a Tier thread. Is only fair..
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok, for the tier list

if everyone could PM me tests in the old thread that look like they would make a good top tier combo, please do so as this will speed up the process of making a tier list (attack and defence tests from the old thread is best, i got stamina)

i am just bringing this back up

please, if you have a combo that is good for the list PM me it and its tests

now, on to what i say should be for the list

Stamina:
evil eagle T125FS
burn/earth bull/aquario 100/125/145D/SD/WD

defence:
earth bull GB145CS/WD/SF/WB

balance: MF earth bull CH120WD
Isn't WB outclassed now? I mean, SF was already better, and now CS is pretty common, so WB isn't really needed anymore, nor is it competitive. If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sureq that WB eventually dropped to 30% win rates once people stopped using Rock on 100, and began using it on CH120, and figured out how to use RF. And even then, Ray is better still, so WB has almost no use anymore, and should not be top-tier, right?
Yo, MB9, what was that Ray combo you wanted tested? I'm free for testing now, since I'm ungrounded.
Discuss that via pm please

@Megablader9: Remember that what is tier and not tier in TT may/may not be tier in Hasbro, so testing outclassed parts is a good idea. How else would we have discovered the potential of SF and FS?
WB was already tested in the old thread. It ended up with 30%s by February. Plus, RSF is on the way, too. That's what I mean. SF is SO much better than WB, and CS is a bit better than SF, so WB's at the bottom of a deep hole to be top-tier.
I have some SF results!
stadium: mxs nc
equipment: beylauncher L, hasbro light launcher, launcher grip.
Earth bull GB145 SF results: 15 wins, 1 KO, 14 OS.
LLD 100 RF results: 5 KO's.
bank shot for LLD

notes: EB could have done better, imo, because when it tilted, GB145 made it bounce a little bit, draining some stamina.
mint RF, worn SF. not agressive. I will test more on a different track for EB.
hey guys im back. i was looking at the top tier list and saw EarthBull CH120WD. was there any other testing besides mine or did mine become liget enough for hasbro stadiums. anyways, all these combos are starting to preform the way i thought
...i dont really know what you are asking. earth bull ch120wd was confirmed by seevral users on the last thread and this thread. also, that tier list is only temporary until/if we get a seperate thread for the tier list.
Alsdo Bakushin is known for attack and stamina if it's rare so what It still preforms well Also I'm going to test again after I heard of TRU Hasbro US champion ship so I don't know what to test so I'm going to test what i was told to test last Ray for stamina I fight that Aginst stamina attack or defense I will just do it all
Equipment

Defense Type
Stamina Type

Balance Types
Destabilizer
Overall

Finally done that was 2 Hours and 1/3 Well Spent
Ahh, carp, I never posted my testing results!
Lightning Force Stadium and a Hasbro beylauncher along with a grip with rubber.

MF Ray Bull CH120WD
Wins: 1. OS.

MF Earth Bull D125WD launched first.
Wins: 19. All OS.

MB9, Ray has no chance against Earth with recoil lol. If they don't have an MF MAYBE, and againt Burn, I'm sure MFRBCH120WD would do fine.

Aslo BillyBlast, there's nothing in your spoilers bro. Or are you going to edit them later? I might do some testing on Bakushin as well.
LOL I love my Bakushin MW, It has very little recoil, and works great for attack paired with LF. I love LF in Right-Spin, power, yet waaaay more controllable than rubber Tips. Pretty good Stamina, and can launch weakly to provide power with Stamina.