Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

It's always been good at Attack. The recoil is vital to this combo in general, but it only works with CH120 because of the versatile Track. Low Attackers and Smash Attackers can't consistently KO 145 mode, and Stamina Types and Defense can't OS 120 consistently, assuming they don't get KOed.
The Hasbro one... I was the only one who tested that 0_0

But, if you mentioned Sono/TT then, it was decent. I wanna see Ray _____ H145R2F.

Recoil, baby.
Hah, I've informally tested it, and it's the reason why I came up with this combo. I was testing Ray Striker CH120RF, and I saw a lot of KOs. I then tested Earth Virgo CH120WD. When I changed back to Ray Striker, I forgot to switch WD to RF, so I had Ray Striker CH120WD, and it still managed a whole 70% against MF Earth Bull GB145SF, and 70% against Earth Bull 100SD (KOs all over the place!). Later, I changed it to Virgo because I figured it'd do better. No change at all, and I like Virgo better, and the rest is...still up for testing due to lack of 145-mode tests.
Did a quick 10 battle series with Earth Bull GB145CS and Ray Striker 100RF. CS is worn and defensive, and RF is mint.
Stadium: Lightning Force
Equipment: 3SLG, BeyLauncher L/R, Launcher Rubber.
EB-Earth Bull, RS-Ray Striker. Earth Bull always shot first, slide shoot with Striker.
Earth Bull wins: 10
Win Pctg.: 100%
9 OS, 1 KO

Ray Striker wins: 0
Win Pctg.: 0%

Notes: Ray Striker didn't do as well as I had hoped. It rarely got a strong enough hit to get Earth Bull anywhere. I just need someone to do this out of 20 and maybe add a Metal Face to Striker to lessen its recoil.
Or CS is awesome. That's always a possibility. I'd use F or HF to hit Earth Bull on GB145 to get some nice shots in.
I'll do that now, I guess. It shouldn't take TOO long.
Alright, so testing results for HF and F.
Equipment: 3SLG, BeyLauncher L/R, Launcher Rubber
HF is mint.
Earth Bull GB145CS vs Ray Striker 100HF
HF testing results:
10 OS

Notes: With the lower height due to the HF, Striker consistently hit the GB145 track, causing it to lose a tremendous amount of stamina.

Earth Bull GB145CS vs Ray Striker 100F
F testing results:

9 OS, 1 KO

Final thoughts: CS IS TOO AWESOME?! Low track combos such as these two are no match for Earth Bull, and the consistent track contact causes them to lose stamina considerable. I'll test the same combos tomorrow with CH120 and D125.
So, I recently picked up a new Ray Striker. So, I decided to test the new CS against Earth Bull GB145CS.
Why I chose an uncustomized Ray Striker?
Ray: Recoil can cause some gnarly KOs
Striker: Gets good results when used with Ray
D125: Mid-height attack track, giving Ray the ability to make contact with Earth, not GB145.
CS: New, offensive, and powerful.
Equipment: 3SLG, BeyLauncher L/R, Launcher Rubber

Results:
Earth Bull wins: 8
Win Pctg: 80%
7 OS, 1 KO

Ray Striker wins: 2
Win Pctg: 20%
1 OS, 1 KO

Notes: Ray Striker OS was when the CS was balanced enough to spin on the plastic portion of it. I expected this to happen, since a worn CS is a beast in a Hasbro stadium.
Just got a brand new MXS Proto Version Stadium any requests
Look at my sig for the beys and I might have even more
We do not use the Proto Version. We use the version WITHOUT the craters. If you have a Lightning Force, that'd be just as good.
Earth bull GB145Wd pwns storm pegasis 100 f, LLD 100f and LLD 100 SD
10-0 in SVS any other combos you want me to try my beys are in my sig
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:32 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: We do not use the Proto Version. We use the version WITHOUT the craters. If you have a Lightning Force, that'd be just as good.

Thats what I ment I thought the Proto version as in Prototype as the old one Mine doesn't have craters
The one WITH the craters is the Proto version, but whatever. If you could help testing, I guess that'd be fine.
Well today at TRU I saw the MXS without the crater, so I'm going to buy it tomorrow and start contributing.
Well Today i got a new Bey from the TRU Tournament and it so happens to be Killer (Evil) Pices ED145WD i didnt think it would be any good but i tested it anyways and here are my results.
Max Stampede Stadium ( NO CRATERS)
Launcher Grip W/Hasbro Beylauncher
CS worn and very defensive
Alternating Launches
Killer Pices ED145WD VS. Earth Bull GB145CS

Results:
Killer Pices ED145WD Wins: 7
6 OS, 1 KO

Earth Bull GB145CS Wins: 3
All OS

Note: i Got this pices from the Earth Aquila and Killer Pices Face Off Pack UN-Customized. i also tested against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and which ever one was launched second would always win.
ok, to stop the confusion of the Max Stampede (MXS). when it was first released it had craters, and then hasbo seemed to replace the ones with the craters with one withought, and now hasbro has gone to using the craters again

for now on instead of MXS proto and MXS, please use MXS non-crater and MXS crater
Thanks, I was quite confused myself. Any tests needed, I can try.

Earth _____ GB145CS is amazing, clearly. But, I want to try LLD 100RF versus it just to see what happens.
Please do, I need a counter for it, it's just too amazing. I think LLD may actually work. I'd do it myself, but I don't have another BeyLauncher for right/left spin. Just a single BeyLauncher L/R, which I can't switch modes between shooting, takes too long... happy testing! 20 battles, right?
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:35 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Please do, I need a counter for it, it's just too amazing. I think LLD may actually work. I'd do it myself, but I don't have another BeyLauncher for right/left spin. Just a single BeyLauncher L/R, which I can't switch modes between shooting, takes too long... happy testing! 20 battles, right?

I think anystamina type would do My Bakushin Capricorne CH120F can outspin it easy even Storm Sagitario D125 F though that is only casue of rubber though My CS is New also from experience in a TT atk though With equal strength to me LLD 100 RF vs it with Aquario I Could equilize and draw every time I mislaucnhed or Didn't knock him out in time
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:25 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Well Today i got a new Bey from the TRU Tournament and it so happens to be Killer (Evil) Pices ED145WD i didnt think it would be any good but i tested it anyways and here are my results.
Alternating Launches

Results:
6 OS, 1 KO

All OS

Note: i Got this pices from the Earth Aquila and Killer Pices Face Off Pack UN-Customized. i also tested against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and which ever one was launched second would always win.

Okay, time for my customary opposing results. This is getting odd.

Killer Pisces ED145WD vs. Earth Bull GB145CS
Standard procedure, 20 rounds
KP:0%
EB:100% All OS.
How the HELL are you getting this? This combo comes off as GARBAGE!
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:25 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Well Today i got a new Bey from the TRU Tournament and it so happens to be Killer (Evil) Pices ED145WD i didnt think it would be any good but i tested it anyways and here are my results.
Alternating Launches

Results:
6 OS, 1 KO

All OS

Okay, time for my customary opposing results. This is getting odd.

Killer Pisces ED145WD vs. Earth Bull GB145CS
Standard procedure, 20 rounds
KP:0%
EB:100% All OS.
How the HELL are you getting this? This combo comes off as GARBAGE!

I'm Just wondering how CS outspun WD earth maybe Better and GB145 and ED145 might be the same for stamina but I expected some better results though I don't care about this test at all LOL but shocking
Killer. Killer SUCKS. Hell, I've seen STORM on a F OS Killer on WD before.
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Killer. Killer SUCKS. Hell, I've seen STORM on a F OS Killer on WD before.

how come i can get evil eagle T125FS get 50-60% win VS earth bull 145/125WD/SD, and 60-70% win vs earth bull 100WD :\
earth bull gb145 wd is a BEAST in SVS the only closest thing it struggles against even though it came out on top was burn virgo df145sd which had a 30% win rate against and yes i tried replacing burn with earth but EB got 100% against it
Forgive me for being gone without notice. Tomarrow the actual legitamite tier list will be started. Feel free to pm me any combos I have missed while I was gone the past few days.

LT13