Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

(Jul. 17, 2011  2:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Killer. Killer SUCKS. Hell, I've seen STORM on a F OS Killer on WD before.

how come i can get evil eagle T125FS get 50-60% win VS earth bull 145/125WD/SD, and 60-70% win vs earth bull 100WD :\

Said combo is an exception, as it has gotten decent results all around. 0% is inexcusable, and inexplicable. I mean, if it's a battle of Stamina, 0 is a damn low number, one that defines the combo itself, not it's opponent. Plus, I did say on WD, where Killer is garbage.
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)dragonbooster Wrote: earth bull gb145 wd is a BEAST in SVS the only closest thing it struggles against even though it came out on top was burn virgo df145sd which had a 30% win rate against and yes i tried replacing burn with earth but EB got 100% against it

Is anyone seeing a trend here?
Standard Procedure
Earth Bull GB145WD vs. Earth Virgo CH120WD (120 Mode)
EB: 3 wins 15%
EV: 17 wins, 85% all OS

Yeaaah, got no clue on this one. I've got to say, the battles are indeed close, but that's because of the miniscule changes. That extra weight, and the odd shape, kills this combo. Extra testing is needed, though, but I don't see this a top-tier. Plus, SVS stinks.
I'd test the Earth bull gb145cs combo, but I don't have a gb145. Is c145 usable? I'm trying to get an earth Virgo. Right now I'm in the middle of testing a combo against the infamous burn susanow, I'll have results later.
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:58 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: I'd test the Earth bull gb145cs combo, but I don't have a gb145. Is c145 usable? I'm trying to get an earth Virgo. Right now I'm in the middle of testing a combo against the infamous burn susanow, I'll have results later.

No, not really. C145 and GB145 are completely different parts IMO... If it was a matter of height, only then could you have used it.
There's a huge weight difference between GB145 and C145. Other than that, both have completely different gimmicks.
I have added the following to the OP

Quote:This section will be updated daily as the thread progresses and more things are confirmed. Some things have already been confirmed from the last thread and will be added in at a later time. Only confirmed results will be listed here, due to untested combos/rare parts.

The only combos to be listed here are combos that are top tier specificly to the hasbro metagame. In other words, if a combo is top tier in the TT metagame and is also top tier in the Hasbro metagame, it will not be listed. If a part or combo is top tier in TT but does horribly in Hasbro then it will be stated and details will be given. If a part or combo is not top tier in TT but is top tier in hasbro it will be listed.

Let the tier list begin!
keep in mind, this is a very primitive tier list so we need more testing. i will also see if we can get a seperate thread for a tier list. it is a long shot but we will see.
Heh, after leaving for a short while, FOUR MORE PAGES! It made me LOL seeing all that argument and opposing results over my combo when (more than) 2 HORRIBLE results were posted(no offence). I was expecting Ra to be shot down and moved on from, but instead the argument ended with an open end(I think) :

huge quote (Click to View)
THEN you guys moved on.

P.S. No offense to any of you. I'm not gonna start acting like a little kid and defend my combo with biased statements, opinion-stated-as-fact and forged results. I'm not asking you guys to retest my combo or start discussing it again either. You can just ignore this post like it never happened for all I care.
Okay, Ray Virgo Ch120WD still needs some tests due to vastly different results. I've seen some OS'd defense types, and a 55% against Rock Bull T125RF. Others see a bunch of 30-45%s, so more tests are needed against Defense and Stamina types.
I did redo's if needed, and Ray ___ CH120WD was beaten because of recoil.

It really cannot become some Defense Wheel. I played with it even more on 100 [Rock] and it still could not pull out anything of quality.
Ray cannot be used as a Defense wheel due to recoil, but as a sort of Balance, it works. I keep getting good results against Earth Bull CH120WD and Earth Bull GB145SF or CS, and if you use 145 mode, Rock Bull T125RF isn't as big a problem, getting a nice little 60%. I'm not going to shove the combo down your throats, but I'm going to continue the testing.
Yeah, Ray has WAYY too much recoil, check back a couple pages, me and BBS did some testing on it with defense parts.
Again, I never intended it to be a Defense combo. You're not understanding me right. It is supposed to be a high-recoil Stamina type, seeing as it KOs Burn-based stamina types, OS most defense types, and can OS some Attack types, as long as it uses CH120 on 145 mode. This was my fifth time stating it, and nobody's really listened, you keep referring to it as "Ray can't be Defense."
Ahh my bad. I see what you meant now. Apologies :v
Geez, my bad if I didn't elaborate, but I have been a bit overzealous because there is some real potential in this combo. Plus, using Ray usually means Attack Type, so it has a bit of trickery in there too. Though the things it does to Burn are crazy. Never seen a stationary bey KO Burn from the CENTER of a LF without self-KOing before this combo. (Despite the recoil, due to the size of a Hasbro Stadium, if you use a String Launcher or a Rev-Up with SF on Burn, Burn is damn hard to KO.)
I suppose it may be able to do the same with Earth Bull GB145CS, which needs some more testing. I'll get on the Ray Virgo CH120WD testing tomorrow, 20 rounds, 20 with CH120, 20 with CH145.
I'll try Ray Bull tomorrow VS Earth Aquario.

Honestly, I think that Ray's protrusions are hurting it for so much.
@CRU
I can do some too, I should be able to do SOME testing tomorrow. I'm away form my home right now so I can't Confused
@Raigeko
Good, good. I'd do it now, but it's 10:30 at night here. While I'm at it, I'll do some 10 round testing with the same combo against some combos with potential.
Thanks. You said Thunder did well a few pages back, right? Need to pick one up myself.
Thunder Bull 100D did well against Ray Striker CH120WD, IIRC. It (Thunder) is pretty common nowadays.
Hey sorry if not realizing here but I would like to test Some Combos to and would like to contribute but what are these combos with Potential sorry if this is a stupid question but couldn't find them I saw Earth aquarioo and Ray but what are the combos that need testing I don't own thunder though
Dude.
Make multiple sentences in you posts. :\
Try testing Ray in some stamina customs, Megablader9 is apparently having luck with them. Make sure you have legit testing stadiums as well.
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dude.
Make multiple sentences in you posts. :\
Try testing Ray in some stamina customs, Megablader9 is apparently having luck with them. Make sure you have legit testing stadiums as well.

Thanks. Sorry I have bad grammer. So Ray for stamina Aguinst what I have the non craters MXS Stadium 2 Actually but one is some what worn
LeonTempest13,a tier list, here is one, I made:

Attack
  • MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF
  • MF Lightning L-Drago D125/CH120RF
  • MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF
  • Rock Bull D125RF
  • Ray Bull 100R2F [My tests prove it VERY good]
That would be attack, and then so forth.

Please put this in the OP, I have discussed these combos many times in the old thread. Galaxy is certainly is not going to this list.
Ohh yeah. Galaxy has no chance anywhere. Those combos seem to be pretty good, however I'm resistant on the Rock Bull. Then again, Rock is a good attack wheel, lots of recoil and smash.
lol uncustomized Lightning LDrago is probably the best attacker available. It out-spins MF Earth CH120WD and obviously KO's it too.
Galaxy still fails... So sad. I was hoping for it to have SOME use, but alas, Pegasis is good only for Bottoms at this time.