Hasbro G-Rev Parts List

Okay, here we go, the Hasbro EG Parts List, and a list of the five beys they released from Coro-Coro/Random Boosters as B-101 through B-105.

Based off the work of a load of people, Benjohadi, Ultra, Poseidon, Janstarblast, K-LESH, myself, LeontempestXIII, and countless others I've missed. Took me a while to track down all of the missing information, but this is comprehensive.

Everything here is correct based on videos/images/owners/etc, the only things that aren't certain are listed below. Sometimes there are errors on the boxes re: the parts (eg Appolon's WD, White Gabriel G's WD), but yeah.

I will leave the rest of the formatting, linking, and inclusion of notes/etc up for discussion, as I don't really know exactly how it should be done.

We Wrote:'''Orthros G''' (Blizzard Orthrus)
G-201, Endurance Type
* '''AR:''' Double Attacker
* '''WD:''' Ten Wide
* '''SG:''' Right Customise Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base (Draciel G Version)
* '''CEW:''' Metal Ball

'''Ocean Wrath G''' (Poseidon)
G-202, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Trident Vector
* '''WD:''' Ten Heavy
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Metal Driger Version)
* '''CEW:''' Metal Semi Flat

'''Appolon G''' (Apollon)
G-203, Combination Type
* '''AR:''' Corona Saber
* '''WD:''' Ten Balance
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base (Dranzer G Version)
* '''CEW:''' Metal Semi-Flat

'''Venusian G''' (Venus)
G-204, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Mirage Goddess
* '''SG:''' Left Customise Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

'''White Gabriel G''' (Gabriel)
G-205, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Twin Horn (Hasbro)
* '''SAR:''' Twin Horn SAR (Hasbro)*
* '''SG:''' Left Customise Engine Gear

*Different to SG Wing Base/Great Dragon's - harder white plastic, slightly different shape with additional detailing.

'''Rapid Eagle G''' (Killer Eagle)
G-206, Combination Type
* '''AR:''' Penta Wing
* '''SG:''' Right Customize Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base ([[Dranzer G]] Version)

'''Dark Effigy G''' (Death Gargoyle)
G-207 Defense Type
* '''AR:''' Genocide Circle
* '''SG:'''Right Customize Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base ([[Metal Driger]] Version)

'''Capricorn Strike G''' (Ariel 2)
G-208, Combination Type
* '''AR:''' Neo Cross Horn
* '''WD:''' N/A
* '''SG:''' Gyro Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' Engine Stopper Base
* '''CEW:''' Metal Sharp

'''Trygle 2 G''' (Trygle 2)
G-209, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Triple Beak
* '''SG:''' Turbo Left Customize Engine Gear
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Dragoon GT Version)
* '''CEW:''' Metal Grip

'''Metal Driger'''
A-95, Defense Type
* '''AR:''' Cross Spiker
* '''SG:''' Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)

'''Gigars'''
A-127, Combination Type
* '''AR:''' Gigantic Claw
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)

'''Zeus'''
A-129 Endurance Type
* '''AR:''' Holy Despell
* '''SAR:''' Screw Zeus
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Zeus Version)

'''Dragoon G''' (Metallic Dark Blue)
* '''AR:''' Eight Spiker
* '''SG:''' Left Customize Engine Gear

'''Driger G''' (Black)
* '''AR:''' Triple Tiger
* '''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Driger G Version)

'''Dranzer G''' (Metallic Red)
* '''AR:''' Wing Survivor
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base (Dranzer G Version)

'''Draciel G''' (Dark Green)
* '''AR:''' Shield Hammer
* '''BB:''' Final Clutch Base (Draciel G Version)

'''Metal Driger''' (Dark Green)
* '''AR:''' Cross Spiker

Hasbro Non-Engine Gear RB/Coro Coro Releases/beys Hasbro released in their standard line in a manner that significantly alters their value compared to the Takara versions. (Significant thanks to K-LESH for helping out with the list/types/numbers here).

Quote:'''Jumping Base'''
13, Endurance Type
* '''AR:''' Tiger Defenser
* '''WD:''' Eight Wide
* '''BB:''' Jumping Base

'''Wolborg'''
A-11, Endurance Type
* '''AR:''' Reverse Wolf
* '''WD:''' Eight Balance
* '''SG:''' Right Spin Gear (Bearing Version)
* '''SG Shaft:''' Spin Gear (Bearing Version) Shaft (Hasbro Version)
* '''BB:''' SG Bearing Base

'''Guardian Driger'''
B-101, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Great Tiger
* '''WD:''' Eight Heavy
* '''SG:''' Neo Right SG (South Magnecore Version)
* '''BB:''' SG Flat Base

'''Wolborg 3''' (Wolborg 03 (Ariel))
B-102, Combination Type
* '''AR:''' Cross Horn
* '''WD:''' Revolver Attack
* '''SG:''' Neo Right SG (South Magnecore Version)
* '''BB:''' SG Grip Base

'''Rushing Boar'''
B-103, Endurance Type
*'''AR:''' Hammer Tusk
* '''SG:''' Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
* '''BB:''' SG Sharp Base

'''Manta Diver'''
B-104, Endurance Type
* '''AR:''' Square Edge
* '''BB:''' SG Sharp Base

'''Orca Diver'''
B-105, Attack Type
* '''AR:''' Delta Wave
* '''BB:''' SG Flat Base

Not sure if the Dark Green Draciel G/Metal Driger were metallic. Product numbers and typings were the same as the originals for those 5.

Turned out the metal driger recolour comes with an engine gear, and metal semi-flat cew, from videos (abeit they are not really clear). Thanks to K-LESH for tracking them down for me :3
Looks like the "solid metal core" instructions were a prototype from before Hasbro decided to not release the best sg part ever because I don't even know, despite releasing silly early gimmick launchers and making new CEW's and stuff, they just couldn't because Hasbro.

Interestingly, they apparently never recoloured Gaia Dragoon G. A bit of a shame, a metal flat CEW would have been nice, if useless.

While bbspirit called the CEW of Hasbro Zeus "Metal Ball Sharp", it is in fact identical to the dark green draciel G's which is based on Right EG (Metal Ball), and has no real 'sharp' aspect to it, so I've gone with the sensible "Metal Ball"

They all just use the same setup as whatever the base comes from, with a CEW+customize EG, except Dark Effigy G, which has Metal Driger's base and a Metal Ball CEW, based on images, descriptions, movement patterns, and so on, quite odd but yeah. The weight disk from it isn't 100% certain, but the front box image and videos look to all be Ten heavy (when compared with placing Ten heavy and balance on the rest of the parts). Confirmed to be Ten Heavy, thanks K-LESH.
It just has a different CEW from metal driger's Hasbro tip (which, I guess, is because it didn't originally have a cew, or something, IDK even).

I'd like confirmation on whether Hasbro released Revolver Attack on Wolborg 3 or not.
You list Trygle 2 G as having a Turbo Left Customize Engine Gear, but without any CEW.

As for formatting, I would go with two main == headings (Engine Gear, Non-Engine Gear/CoroCoro) with beyblade names in small headings (==== or =====, for example). The latter would let you "jump" to any beyblade, directly from the table of contents.
Hm, must have been cut out at some point Confused

Well, there's the ones up to Metal Driger that were considered unique releases (with their own names), whereas metal driger, zeus, and gigars are just considered "versions", and then there's the 5 recolours, and the 5 non-eg ones. Hard to know exactly what to do, haha.

I like the heading idea, and include a link to the Takara Version underneath or something, in the same line as the product code/type.

Oh, and as for the beys themeselves, everything up to metal driger should get it's own article, perhaps Zeus/Gigars too. The others can go in alternate versions, or in zeus/gigars/metal driger's case the parts listed as separate sections or something, I dunno... Perhaps Metal Driger (Hasbro), Zeus (Hasbro) and Gigars (Hasbro).
I can confirm Dark Effigy G comes with a 10-Heavy (I used to own one)
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Awesome!!! Thankyou Grin

No problem Smile
(Feb. 25, 2012  8:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hm, must have been cut out at some point Confused

Well, there's the ones up to Metal Driger that were considered unique releases (with their own names), whereas metal driger, zeus, and gigars are just considered "versions", and then there's the 5 recolours, and the 5 non-eg ones. Hard to know exactly what to do, haha.

I like the heading idea, and include a link to the Takara Version underneath or something, in the same line as the product code/type.

Oh, and as for the beys themeselves, everything up to metal driger should get it's own article, perhaps Zeus/Gigars too. The others can go in alternate versions, or in zeus/gigars/metal driger's case the parts listed as separate sections or something, I dunno... Perhaps Metal Driger (Hasbro), Zeus (Hasbro) and Gigars (Hasbro).

I don't think we should create 12 articles for essentially 2 new parts (Metal Sharp and Metal Ball CEWs). I would instead create 1 or 2 articles listing all Engine Gears (and CEWs) and Engine Gears Blade Bases with their article section (much like our current MFB part lists) with notes linking to the specific sections.

Like this:
Quote:'''''Note: Apollon''' was released by Hasbro as the Engine Gear Beyblade '''Appolon G''' with a burnt orange coloring instead of a goldenrod coloring.''
_TOC_

[...]
==Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)==
''Hasbro replaced this part with [[Right Customize Engine Gear]] and [[CEW: Metal Semi-Flat]].''

==SG Flat Base==
''Hasbro replaced this part with [[Final Clutch Base (Dranzer G Version)]].''
They need new articles for new overall sections, as they are individual beys and are bought as such. They should definitely have separate articles.

White Gabriel G certainly needs a whole article, too, given the unique AR, and the non-turbo Customize Left EG is unique to hasbro, though Metal Sharp is from Flame Pegasus.
Some more B code releases:

Product Code: B-24
Name: Electronic Dragoon G
Type: Combination
System: Electronic

Product Code: B-25
Name: Electronic Dranzer G

Product Code: B-26
Name: Electronic Dragoon GT
Type: Combination (I think)

Product Code: B-27
Name: Electronic Dranzer GT
Hm, interesting. While I don't think they'll end up on beywiki, do keep us informed of anything more you find in the B-### product line, a list could probably be thrown together for it, haha, especially if this gets done the same way the MFB Version is.
Added Jumping Base and Wolborg to the second list in the OP, as hasbros changes significantly affects their worth. This has mainly been done for the Price List project of the moment.

Considering adding things like the first gen AR's, Trypio's AR and Hidden Spirits they modified too, and some BBA Championship (Second Run - the ones that weren't recolors) ones, but their value doesn't seem that heavily affected, and I'm not sure if they only released the second mold of Wing Cross or not, for example. Here's a list of those off the top of my head, though, basically all of them are AR alterations. Some things might be missing.

Bistool, Gekiryu-Oh, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Trypio, Griffolyon/Griffolyon II, Salamalyon/Salamalyon II (not sure whether they released a version with Poles and one with poles and reinforcements or just the latter), Auto Change Balancer, Zinrai, Hayate (and Zinrai/Hayate II), Wolborg 2

BBA Championship Version (Second Run): Dragoon V2 (10 Wide and South Magnecore).
Might be more than just that, but information is very scarce, and not helped by the fact that especially during G-Rev when that line was made, they were particularly unreliable with listing and showing their parts - White Gabriel G showing and having the stats for Revolver Attack, for example.

There are also less obvious reinforcements - Master Dragoon's AR comes to mind, hasbro versions connections are much thicker, connecting to that whole curved section the wings attach to rather than being straight (parallelogram rather than rectangle, basically). Thanks to trap for pointing this out to me (and apologies to him for not mentioning it publicly until now) - him taking the time to explain it to me (which was no mean feat - dunno why but I really struggled to grasp what he was trying to say to me on that day despite having both versions of the AR myself!), and it was that combination which has made me realise just how many of these alterations Hasbro made (seems they put quite some effort into plastics, for better or for worse *coughcoughgrevolutioncoughcough*. Here's an excerpt from our PM conversation
Interestingly, hasbro didn't significantly reinforce Master Draciel's AR Smash Turtle, which has the same type of connection - and my hasbro smash turtle is cracking badly there (though it is quite old and very well used by the previous owner!), despite altering the heads and indentations slightly. Given the sheer number of things they reinforced, and the fact some of these reinforcements were only on recolors or even in some but not all of their releases of things, it would be hard to make a list.