HMS ~ *0* HMS + MFB

Hey, so am I getting the Dranzer MF along with Slash Riger MS from you or not? Your last PM just left me kind of confused. Would like to know ASAP, thanks!
Where are pictures?
He's stalling for time ...
Seriously if you don't have the stuff just confess so people don't have to feel anxious.
I have the stuff, but yes I am kinda stallling for time Unhappy
can you please take pictures of the black dragoon gt
Ask Chipz, hah. I just put it there to advertise.
Would like to see pics for Slash Riger MS and Dranzer MF. Hope you have them up in the next couple of days.
Most likely tomorrow, will have a look in the shed.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:27 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Ask Chipz, hah. I just put it there to advertise.

Uncertain he isnt replying or giving pictures. and he says he's almost always busy. he says he's on holiday now. not to mention he got a one week suspension.
Red DGMSUV doesn t exist, do you know?
he probably just made a mistake while writing them
did you get my pm
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:21 AM)milkychipz Wrote: Yep, the regular Dranzer and Slash.
Regular Dranzer? From your list, says you are selling the Dranzer MF to blue, not to me. Looks like I'll just be getting the Slash Riger MS.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Red DGMSUV doesn t exist, do you know?
Might just be a red Dragoon MS.
I think by regular he meant the original blue coloured dranzer MF. Also I think he has mulitples so don't worry.
Haha, both correct. I seem to have forgotte what a,ot of HMS releases were called, and what they are.
Oh, see what I thought you meant was that it was Dranzer MS and not MF. Still, I'd like to see a pic of the Dranzer MF you're going to sell me, along with Slash Riger MS.
Sure, Chipz woke up before me, and we're going to have a look in the shed now.
Me too.
I will give up everything I order if I can't see photos today, thanks Smile
Hope to see some photos tomorrow. Doubt that we'll be getting them today, since they were looking in the shed at 1:30pm, already 10:30pm.
Well, I've got the money for what I want to buy. Are we getting any photos?
I really doubt we will be getting any pictures. ):