HMS ~ *0* HMS + MFB

Yes, I agree with that.
In Australia is summer and 2 days ago was sunday, I mean you ve had all the free time you wanted to take and post pictures...
Let s wait a bit longer, I really want to see how this will go on
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:39 AM)blah Wrote: I really doubt we will be getting any pictures. ):
Yeah, guess you are right. Might just need to forget getting what I wanted from milky if getting photos is going to take so long.
Probably./
Yeah, it is looking like it. Already suspicions that milkychipz and machipz (aka littlechipz) are one and the same. Oh well, guess that is just money saved for me then, lol.
no I dont think he scammed us. Because he dont want to send me the money until i get pics. I think we give him a little bit more time. He has a real life and job. So he will not have the time.
Well, there is the possibility that chipz has the beys. Thing is, with milkychipz and machipz (aka littlechipz) having the same IP address...yet milkychipz is meant to be from Sydney and machipz in Melbourne...seems very suspicious.

Guess it is good that he isn't accepting money right now though. Hopefully no one has sent money to him yet.
Well, both do have several IP addresses, so while they share some, it is not as if they only had one IP address, and that it was the same.
well he is also on beyblade australia, he also stated he will be going to my beyblade australia tournament and a sydney tournament so it will be proven if he is machipz or not and i know what machipz looks like.
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, both do have several IP addresses, so while they share some, it is not as if they only had one IP address, and that it was the same.
It might just be that I'm a mod too (obviously not here lol), so I get suspicious if there are IP addresses shared between a couple of users. Especially if there is one that seems to be used a lot more then the others.

I just find it interesting that during this thread, it seemed like milkychipz just had to upload the photos. He said a few times that he'd be putting them up in a couple of hours, yet we haven't seen anything.

Just gotta wait until I'm proven wrong I guess.
So no news?
No, many of us are still waiting to see if milkychipz will actually supply photos of the stuff he is selling. Just going to have to wait and see.
I think we ll never see him again.
Or he ll just find some randoom excuse and will let the mod close this thread..
It s really annoying I ve been waiting and saving money till now for nothing.
WBO should take harder provvediment for the scammer( EXAMPLE: If no pictures are given by the seller in 48H since the selling thread is open,the thread will be closer and the user warned)
Too many scammers in those days
i think that both the chipz are scammer's. my friend mythic ldrago has been waiting over a month for pics from littlechipz Uncertain
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:09 PM)ruby Wrote: i think that both the chipz are scammer's. my friend mythic ldrago has been waiting over a month for pics from littlechipz Uncertain

They are both the same person. That s the point.
BTW, your friend Mytic isn t in the position to judge other members ahah
He s quite a liyer
how am i a liar? i actually find that quite offencive. i havent lied. please tell me in a pm
I Actually am having second thoughts now too , i pm'ed milky for buying dragoon msuv & dragoon mf but still no reply

& i still don't understand what does it mean by

Dragoon MS UV White NIP ~Blah

did he buy it from blah or was he just acting as a 3rd party for blah to sell his dragoon msuv
He meant Blah reserved it.
ill ask him in person if i see him, for now just don't buy anything or say you want to buy anything, but i don't see littlechipz as the scammer type, i can see him as a lazy but though. littlechipz is quite young.
Even if they aren't delivering they haven't taken money from any of you so who cares?
No need to call them cons, just buy when you feel there's sufficient proof.
Milkychipz told me he would have had pictures on friday for sure,well today is friday in Australia.
Want to see pics now
He said he would have pictures for sure on monday and tuesday.
Hope that is true, would love to be proven wrong on what I said earlier.
milkychipz Wrote:
Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
milkychipz Wrote:
Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
milkychipz Wrote:
Gianmarco.93 Wrote:Pictures coming today?

Unfortunateky not. Sorry for the delay and excuses :"(

chipz woke up, at about 3, but we were pretty busy.

i understand this is pretty serious, and ill keep trying, perhapa you could look at other sellers while i get the pics?
Ok. Can I ask you how old are you?

19 years old.
So pictures coming tomorrow?

ill try my hardest, although no guarnatees.

but i can assure you, i can get pics by friday, definateky.