HMS ~ *0* HMS + MFB

So do you have any other MSUV's lying around? Color doesn't matter. I'm trying to persuade my parents to get me 2 or 3.
Hi,
My offer is including dragoon mf orange...don't know why you put blah's name after it instead of me?
I'm sorry for the confusion, Blah had offerd first, perhaps I should've PM'd you >_>

I can certaintly try find another one, I remember the Dragoon series were my favourite so I'll have a look.

btw, Its hard to respond to alot of private message :"(

Ahh, Chipz has asked me to sell these and we really need to get rid of them. He's just realised thats he's spent $400 (Its about time) on beyblades and he's going to sell some of his blades to clear money for something more productive. Here is what he is willing to sell:
~Libra MW
~D125
~RS
~Grand
~Ketos
~WD145
~Pegasis
~145
~RF
~Burn MW
~Cancer CW
~100
~WB
~Meteo L Drago
~LW105
~LF
~90
~Earth
~Bull
~AD145
~WD X2
~Rock TT
~Giraffe
~Ray Mold 1
~Unicorno <3
~Metal Face Feather X2

Thanks. Also, I can sell blades with the original parts, or I can combine the prices of certain parts to make a bey for you but you must order a minimum of 5 parts, unless your buying the Metal System Libra or Pegasis.

Pre-Made Combos:
~Meteo L Drago 90RF
~Earth/Burn Bull AD145WD
~Libra D125RS I can add a R145 and MF-H but I will have to increase the price by $35
~Ray Cancer 100WB

List anything else, these are just examples but your welcome to buy one.
Looking forward to getting Slash Riger MS and Dranzer MF. I'll be sure you send you a PM soon about the payment!
Ill be sending the payment for Dragoon MF and Bloody Devil Asap as soon I get the pics.
Sure, Chipz mum is bringing his phone tomorrow so I can take 10mp pics Wink
Hi Chipz,
I would like to offer the same price if you could find the other dragoon series bey, mf, ms or ms uv.

Thanks.
I have a Driger V2 and F, but no Dragoon :"(
Well, I have a Dragoon F and Dragoon S. The Dragoon F is the crystal version, and I'll have a look to see if I still have the Black one, I loved that Gameboy Player. Tongue_out_wink

On another note, you're reffering to Plastics right, because I have alot of HMS Dragoons and only a few Plastics. Smile

In regards to pictures, please keep in mind that Chipz family isn't leaving Melbourne until 7:45 Sydney time, and they'd probably arrive at 9:10. Given the time it takes them to get here, etc Pics will be uploaded about 9:20 at the very least with the first requests and most ordered taking priority. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will also display a picture of my products (some of them) next to my username typed out onto the notepad app on my computer.
Is 00.00 in sydney.
Still no pics,right?
There is, but I have to go to bed.
Need to rest. There is, but i need to go to bed.
I want this, Pm you later about my offer. Its 1.45 am now.

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:16 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Ahh, Chipz has asked me to sell these and we really need to get rid of them. He's just realised thats he's spent $400 (Its about time) on beyblades and he's going to sell some of his blades to clear money for something more productive. Here is what he is willing to sell:
~Libra MW
~RS
~90
~Bull
~AD145
~WD X1
~Metal Face Feather X1

Whats Metal Face Feather?

Also how much is shipping to singapore? (In USD)

Thank you.
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:47 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I want this, Pm you later about my offer. Its 1.45 am now.

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:16 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Ahh, Chipz has asked me to sell these and we really need to get rid of them. He's just realised thats he's spent $400 (Its about time) on beyblades and he's going to sell some of his blades to clear money for something more productive. Here is what he is willing to sell:
~Libra MW
~RS
~90
~Bull
~AD145
~WD X1
~Metal Face Feather X1

Thank you.

Its from the cuzstom MF-2. It has all plastic and i think lighter than a regular facebolt
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:52 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:47 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I want this, Pm you later about my offer. Its 1.45 am now.

~Libra MW
~RS
~90
~Bull
~AD145
~WD X1
~Metal Face Feather X1

Thank you.

Its from the cuzstom MF-2. It has all plastic and i think lighter than a regular facebolt
and just like mf2......a pain in the behind to put on sometimes........
You can post photos of Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV???
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:07 PM)AndPag Wrote: You can post photos of Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV???

Well, chipz said that he was looking for a spare one to sell, since all the others are reserved, but he will probably take pictures of the reserved ones. I'm looking for them too, so yeah.
Wair, you guys want me to take pics seperately? Damn, I only took a big one, please wait about 2-3 hours for pics.

Mmmm have you uploaded my pictures yet, it doesn't take that long does it ? D:
Check the AUS POST website for small packet items. Thanks.

Woops, here you go.

Fine, have a look:

$18 for Registered post, $8 for Regular postage and $46 for EMS shipping.