GFX Team:Team Flaze

Yo,

Could I have a sig and an avatar?

Thanks Wink
Hey team! I decided to revive TF. This weekends sig challenge theme isssss.....

Favourite mythological animal or god!

Have fun!
I have a Cherufe sig I want to show, I know I am not in your team but I'll show it later.

EDIT: [Image: mrsh93.png]

Here it is, sorry I didn't crop it.
(May. 08, 2015  9:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have a Cherufe sig I want to show, I know I am not in your team but I'll show it later.

unless you zoom in it looks like a ball of lava.

try to sharpen it or something.
(May. 10, 2015  5:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 08, 2015  9:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have a Cherufe sig I want to show, I know I am not in your team but I'll show it later.

unless you zoom in it looks like a ball of lava.

try to sharpen it or something.

Sorry, I actually tried to crop this and save as an image, but it became like this.

Is this better?

Revival time?

Yup!

Challenge:Make a avatar and sig combo using one of the new beyblades from beyblade burst!
There's no renders for Beyblade Burst Beyblades. Or hardly any other Beyblade stuff. Uncertain
(Jun. 25, 2015  7:08 PM)Echizen Wrote: There's no renders for Beyblade Burst Beyblades. Or hardly any other Beyblade stuff. Uncertain
xD.

New Challenge: Make a Art Piece Using An Animal and a Elemental Background (Water,Sky/Air,Fire and Earth)
Seen my Cherufe entry before?
(Jun. 25, 2015  8:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Seen my Cherufe entry before?
Yeah. It was really nice.

But if you are refering to the new challenge it has to be newly made.
Oh I know that, the Cherufe one wasn't meant for this challenge, I posted it a while back.
(Jun. 25, 2015  7:08 PM)Echizen Wrote: There's no renders for Beyblade Burst Beyblades. Or hardly any other Beyblade stuff. Uncertain

If you look around on some of the old threads here, or even in the General GFX thread, I believe someone shared a beyblade render pack. Google Images has plenty of HD renders of beyblades. Burst included iirc.
(Jun. 26, 2015  1:21 PM)Kujikato Wrote:

If you look around on some of the old threads here, or even in the General GFX thread, I believe someone shared a beyblade render pack. Google Images has plenty of HD renders of beyblades. Burst included iirc.
Mind linking to the beyblade burst renders? or motif renders in general?
I'm currently in a country where my resources are blocked. I definitely would share links, but I can't even search them up xD

Beywiki is also a good source for high-res official renders.