GFX Team:Team Flaze

I'd like to do YGO. More sophisticated renders and wider selection.
Yugioh and/or Pokemon

You have until the end of this week!
Hey all, I' am leaving the team, because there are some members on this team that do no have a GFX experience for even 1 month !, and the OP says that "Must have at least 3 months or more in GFX", also my Photoshop is not working, I'll join the team in future Smile
(Dec. 10, 2014  7:26 PM)Cup Wrote: Hey all, I' am leaving the team, because there are some members on this team that do no have a GFX experience for even 1 month !, and the OP says that "Must have at least 3 months or more in GFX", also my Photoshop is not working, I'll join the team in future Smile
I wonder who that is pointed toward. It should be based on your skill...

If the majority of team members think I'm not good enough/should wait to join/not be a full fledged member, I'm fine with Leaving/waiting/being demoted.
[Image: 2q1fnyc.png]

this = my entry
@[Cup] : You actually informed me that you've been doing graphics work since July of 2012, no?
(Dec. 10, 2014  7:26 PM)Cup Wrote: Hey all, I' am leaving the team, because there are some members on this team that do no have a GFX experience for even 1 month !, and the OP says that "Must have at least 3 months or more in GFX", also my Photoshop is not working, I'll join the team in future Smile
How would you know if members have had experience for 1 month? I'm not sure there's mind readers in this world, but if there is I guess you're one? (not trying to be rude)
Edit shido: I believe he meant that some people on this team have not had GFX experience for 3 months.
Whoa! Two years? If I'm correct that's way longer than 3 months. At least I think. XD

Still why would you leave if you've been at it for 2 years?
I could join. If you need any works from me i'd be happy to send them! Tongue_out
(Dec. 10, 2014  8:18 PM)BURGER KING Wrote:
I wonder who that is pointed toward. It should be based on your skill...

If the majority of team members think I'm not good enough/should wait to join/not be a full fledged member, I'm fine with Leaving/waiting/being demoted.
tbh,I think you should stay,Cup needs sometime to access that not all people are photo-shop users

Im editing the OP right now
[Image: nxo02h.jpg]

Good? I'm also, making a funny pokemon meme just for lawlz. I really like that one, I might actually resize it and use it as a sig.

EDIT:

[Image: jpbyfp.jpg]
(Dec. 10, 2014  11:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: [Image: 2q1fnyc.png]

this = my entry
Thats really cool,What is the card name that you used?
Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash

Rank 7, super good.

Thanks Smile
Nerd Alert! Jk, I'm just as nerdy. XD

My entry-
[Image: Abstract_Cool_Background_20141209173531246.jpg]
My YGO wll be finished soon!
Here's mine :

[Image: 34hbg5z.jpg]
Oh my god, that is so beautiful. :’( I'm gonna lose. XD
Lol thanks. BTW, red is purple's complementary color IIRC. Tongue_out
(Dec. 11, 2014  4:54 AM)Echizen Wrote: Here's mine :

Wow... That's really great.
(Dec. 11, 2014  4:54 AM)Echizen Wrote: Here's mine :

Awesome!Can I use that BRD as a sig?
It's too big.
Sig size:

[Image: wahn43.jpg]

Thanks guys! BTW, I've been informed Red is not purple's complementary color, but Red and purple still look cool together!
I'll try to get mines done when I get home from school. I already got an idea of what I'll be making. Smile
I'm making more works now, I'll post them when ready.
You aren't part of the team yet are you?