GFX Team:Team Flaze

(Dec. 05, 2014  10:12 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:05 PM)Kaneki Wrote: I'm here with a request: I want a userbar with this render:

(Please remove that little image and text at the side k thx Smile)

I'll let you guys decide on the background and text: One with Kaneki on it and one without.

Thanks bros! (>^-^<)
Whats size would you like it?
350x23
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:14 PM)Kaneki Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:12 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:05 PM)Kaneki Wrote: I'm here with a request: I want a userbar with this render:

(Please remove that little image and text at the side k thx Smile)

I'll let you guys decide on the background and text: One with Kaneki on it and one without.

Thanks bros! (>^-^<)
Whats size would you like it?
350x23
Okay,Ill start working on it Smile
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:15 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:14 PM)Kaneki Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:12 PM)Spectral Wrote: Whats size would you like it?
350x23
Okay,Ill start working on it Smile

Thank bro, can't wait. Joyful_3

Also, everyone else please make one for me... the great Kaneki. Smug
May I join (as an apprentice if I'm not ready to be a full member)? I'm not great since I just started but I think I'm decent and hopefully I can learn from you guys.

Example:

Sigs:
May I join? I mostly do sigs, but if its a requirement, I'd avatars.

My latest work-

[Image: assassin_black_dark_purple_1.jpg]
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:28 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: May I join (as an apprentice if I'm not ready to be a full member)? I'm not great since I just started but I think I'm decent and hopefully I can learn from you guys.

Example:

Sigs:
How long have you been doing GFX?
I got my first editor app a couple days ago.
(Dec. 06, 2014  10:58 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: I got my first editor app a couple days ago.

What editing app do you use?
I couldn't get Pixlr since the software updated needed would take up too much memory.

So I use Edit.lab and Pho.to lab.
I making a request for a sig and avatar with this http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/...164217.jpg

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/hisashi...n.png.html

make it the same size as oceans sig
Are you asking me or the team?

If so, I use tinypic and I don't know if I could make it the size as ocean's (I specialize in Avatars, but I could perhaps do it the size of my Charizard one).

Also, do U want an avatar with one of the pics and a sig with the other or....

EDIT: if you think I'm not good enough or something, that's cool. don't leave me hanging Tongue_out.
(Dec. 07, 2014  7:59 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Are you asking me or the team?

If so, I use tinypic and I don't know if I could make it the size as ocean's (I specialize in Avatars, but I could perhaps do it the size of my Charizard one).

Also, do U want an avatar with one of the pics and a sig with the other or....

EDIT: if you think I'm not good enough or something, that's cool. don't leave me hanging Tongue_out.
Im going to cancel the request because I realized I should stop being lazy and make it myself XD
Could I join? I believe my example is my sig or on that other page, can't remember. XD If you don't accept I promise I will come back improved. Wink
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:03 AM)Ken Wrote: Could I join? I believe my example is my sig or on that other page, can't remember. XD If you don't accept I promise I will come back improved. Wink
OP Updated and member accepted!
Thanks! Is there anything I should be doing? BTW, your sig is spectacular!
I'll make a new userbar.

~Alpha~ you just listen to what he says in pms, that's all Wink
Cool, a userbar! I might change my user name next month so be prepared! Smile

Thanks for the info Ocean! Wink
Thanks for letting me join Smile

1. Shouldn't we remove Kaneki?

2. Weekly challenges to make a themed sig and maybe announce winners (1st, 3rd and 2nd), like we could have everyone PM there votes to Spectral (you can't vote 4 yo self) and he could tally them up.

3. Ranks? Captain, Lieutenant(s), Sergeant(s) and Corporals based on talent. Perhaps minus sergeants though.

(Dec. 09, 2014  5:21 AM)Ocean Wrote: I'll make a new userbar.

We need a new userbar?

that COULD be the first weekly challenge, just sayin.
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:25 AM)Ken Wrote: Cool, a userbar! I might change my user name next month so be prepared! Smile

Thanks for the info Ocean! Wink
Sure, helping is what I'm all about. Smile
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:29 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Thanks for letting me join Smile

2. Weekly challenges to make a themed sig and maybe announce winners (1st, 3rd and 2nd), like we could have everyone PM there votes to Spectral (you can't vote 4 yo self) and he could tally them up.

3. Ranks? Captain, Lieutenant(s), Sergeant(s) and Corporals based on talent. Perhaps minus sergeants though.

We need a new userbar?

Those are great ideas! Ill get on it! this weeks challenge is a yugioh and pokemon sig,no restrictions!

@ [Ken'] hehe,thanks,it was very easy but longgggggg to make

@ [Ocean] a new OPTIONAL user bar would be nice
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:41 AM)Spectral Wrote:

We need a new userbar?

Those are great ideas! Ill get on it! this weeks challenge is a yugioh and pokemon sig,no restrictions!

i enter my sig for the ygo sig challenge
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:45 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:41 AM)Spectral Wrote:

We need a new userbar?

i enter my sig for the ygo sig challenge
It has to be newly made Tongue_out_wink
So do we pick between Pokémon and Yugi-Oh? Cuz I'm up for Pokémon all they way. XD
I'm going Pokemon Tongue_out. Is there a deadline?
I guess it would be by the end of this week. I could be wrong.