Flash discussion.

Yeah, I'll try out D125 tomorrow.

H145 is amazing, Jamie, use it everywhere.
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, we need more comparative tests. The one huge set of comparative tests by Leviath (on page 3) showed D125 to be the best track, but I want to see more.
No Ch120 :<?

I just now brought a brand new R2F

MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120R2F Vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

FS:20 (20 KO)
DA:0
Flash Winning percentage: 100%

Damn these KO were soooo clean. Hands on Ch120 anyone?

It did 5-10% better on D125 than CH120 in those tests.

Man, that's crazy....
I'll test on D125 later
So CH120, D125, GB145, and H145 are so far the "ideal" parts listed for Flash (Attack), yes?

So...what would determine Flash as a "top-tier" with these results? Do you think it's up there with what's currently (until updated) listed? More uses and success in tournaments? More conclusive tests? (I'll only ask these two because they make the most sense right now.)
And S130, (and probably other 125/130 height tracks).

It's the best attack wheel out from what I've seen.
Its also really easy to use compared to blitz and variares
(Mar. 11, 2012  6:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: And S130, (and probably other 125/130 height tracks).

It's the best attack wheel out from what I've seen.

[Image: DroolingRainbows.jpg]
Flash Bull 90 LF
Vs
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

Flash (13 KO, 1 OS)
Basalt (3 KO, 3 OS)

BB-10
beylauncher
(Mar. 11, 2012  6:05 PM)GZL Wrote: Flash Bull 90 LF
Vs
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

Flash (13 KO, 1 OS)
Basalt (3 KO, 3 OS)

BB-10
beylauncher

I think it would be better if you used an RF instead of an LF
(Mar. 11, 2012  6:05 PM)GZL Wrote: Flash Bull 90 LF
Vs
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

Flash (13 KO, 1 OS)
Basalt (3 KO, 3 OS)

BB-10
beylauncher

Surprisingly your tests are different from the one you posted on your Thread that got closed.

GZL Wrote:Flash (attack) bull 90 LF
What do you think?
Flash bull 90 LF
Vs
Basalt bull 230 CS

Flash (14 KO, 1 OS)
Basalt (0 KO, 5 OS

Are you just making this up ? It looks like you did.

EDIT: Link to the Thread, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flash-Bu...#pid915973

With the amount of tests you did today, you have most probably made this up..
No I fail with Rubber tips, they always run away out of the stadium. Plus LF has more stamina and attack going to the right
No it's all on my iPod
man, what you're saying makes no sense.

I highly recommend you actually learn something about Beyblade and how this community works before you start posting again.
Also I was Actuelly half way through editing my thread putting on my other test when Kia-V closed it XD what timing
GZL Please test viable combos. Thanks. We need more tests of Flash RF on other tracks. LF is just unacceptable.

Kaji Motomiya I believe it was found in the duo uranus discussion thread, that galaxy4star's duo is underweight.
That could contribute the the very high win-rate.

and yes I'm still looking for more tests against duo. We know flash can toss basalt like a rag doll; however, we need more confirmation of duo. Try to get tests up of duo. So if you test tracks try to test against duo, so we can see how well it does.
Learn something about beyblade? I DEMON/ANUBIS/BRAD am #2 out of 7189 members. And I have been blading since the plastic gen do don't say learn about beyblade. Also I think it's my launch technic
Why is LF unacceptable?
Yeah is this on that non-existent site?

I will say you should learn about Beyblade, because you literally know nothing right now. Read around the threads, don't post yet until you have a firm grasp.

You clearly don't have a launching 'technique' other than shooting RF out of the stadium or something.
Really, just read around before posting.
My launch is launching the bey from the left not the right like normal people and hammer hitting the stadium, it boosts the spin rotation but only by an inch but every inch counts
Post a video of "your launching technique" in the Beyblade Videos topic, before you post anything else.
GZL, I will say this once, and let me be perfectly clear - others have not really made it clear enough:

We do not care about your position within your, evidently horrible, community. What you do there, who you are among them, and how they blade, are all completely irrelevant here. The fact that it is a metagame where tips like LF and wheels like Thermal are successful acts only to completely discredit it, and it would be better for the GZL if you simply stopped rambling, especially in such a haughty way, as if your status there means anything.
(Mar. 11, 2012  6:24 PM)Hazel Wrote: GZL, I will say this once, and let me be perfectly clear - others have not really made it clear enough:

We do not care about your position within your, evidently horrible, community. What you do there, who you are among them, and how they blade, are all completely irrelevant here. The fact that it is a metagame where tips like LF and wheels like Thermal are successful acts only to completely discredit it, and it would be better for the GZL if you simply stopped rambling, especially in such a haughty way, as if your status there means anything.

Rude much
Nope.

It's called 'Truth'.
Horrible? The gzl has its own building -.- which is sparkling clean. Also I'm going to sleep since its 3:32 am and I'm sick of HAZEL being rude to me. So Hazel F.Y.M.B
Fantastic.

Get out.
I take it the building is on Mars where Thermal is the best MW and people can fly, and plane's can start walking? Hazel was not being rude, he was telling the truth so it gets into your head.

Also could i have the URL of this 'GZL'? Please PM me it.

EDIT: Beat. Sorry, never saw your post. What a shame? He is banned. LOL