Favorite Nintendo Character

My Favorite nintendo character is Pokemon Trainer (Red) he so epic travelling around the pokemon world discovering new pokemon.

Also Capitan Falcons awesome cause of 'Falcon Punch' and Kirby cause the Kirby games are fun.
I like Fox from Smash Bros.
MARIO FTW...who cant love a fat plumber that eats mushrooms to save a princess
man its sounds weird saying that
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:26 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I like Fox from Smash Bros.

Fox isn't from Smash Bros.

He's from the various Star Fox games Uncertain
I know that, I just like him on Smash Bros. His other games aren't that good.
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:29 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I know that, I just like him on Smash Bros. His other games aren't that good.

Yeah that's true most of the games were in planes which was kinda carp and lame, fox was only good in smash bros
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:30 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:29 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I know that, I just like him on Smash Bros. His other games aren't that good.

Yeah that's true most of the games were in planes which was kinda carp and lame, fox was only good in smash bros
the one on the GCN weren't that bad but for the others are carp
AND HOW THE HELL COULD HE BEAT A RAQUAZA, RAQUAZA WILL PWN THE SKIN OUT OF HIM!
Link. He looks awesome, and swords instantly make anyone 10 times cooler. Plus, he's in the best game (besides pokemon)
Probably Ike from Fire Emblem because he looks pretty cool and he is strong.
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:09 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Probably Ike from Fire Emblem.

Because...?

Just elaborate, man. Not that hard. Here, I'll give you a few reasons why you could like him, which you could have written quite quickly.

-He has an interesting personnality, in the games.
-He looks pretty cool.
-He's strong in combat, which is a good thing.

And so on.
I personally like Luigi.
I mean who wants to be a creepy, short, fat, red dude.
Luigi is a tall, skinny, and GREEN.
Plus he's BEAST in GCN Smash Bros.
my favorite nintendo character is koopa troopa from mario i like him because he has a couple of variations like red green and winged and also he dances when the music goes baa
mine is ness or lucua from mario smash bros.
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:04 AM)levi Wrote: mine is ness or lucua from mario smash bros.

Ok, two things:

1. Elaborate, you senseless pin-head.

2. Lucas and Ness aren't from Super Smash Bros, they're from Earthbound.
kirby from kirby64 awww i loved that game so easy and so fun
amd reasons i like that pink fatty are:

1.who can love a pink fat eater
2.his jitsus are sooo fun
3.qrgghhhhh toooooo cute
Either Glen and Cormag from Fire Emblem or Trainer Red from Pokemon. There just cool.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)eddic Wrote: Luigi is my favorite

I can't believe it...

Are you slow?!

I even said it twice in this very thread.

ELBORATE!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK UNLESS YOU MAKE IT INTERESTING!!
yoshi from wide range of games he waas in. He is awsome, he is indestructable. He swallowes everything in his path and gets points for it. And if he swallows fire he just aims and firees . AWSOME
Any of the Links is the only correct answer to this thread, lol, jk. But yeah, my favorite Nintendo character is Link.
Bowser because, 1 he looks wicked, 2 he can breath fire, 3 he has a spiky shell which he can spin in, 4 he is really strong.
Probably kirby because he reminds me of this kid from my school. (eats every thing he sees).
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:30 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote: Probably kirby because he reminds me of this kid from my school. (eats every thing he sees).

Lol. I Do The Same!!!
i love most of them.. but
specially i love Kirby,Mario,Link

and,,,,SAMUS...
LUIGI FTW!!!
he's just misunderstood.
Unhappy