3.85%
Flat Shot (side of arena)
3.85%
Tilted Launch
11.54%
Sliding Shot
28.85%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
it's called banking. Why does nobody know terminology?
are there any new techinques that can be done with the wind and shoot launcherm u no without a ripcord, that gives u a hand free during launch, any new possibilities?
haha, but seriously any new uses?
Waterfall
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:30 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Waterfall

LOL
I remember the time Daniel D interviewed some kid at a tournament XD

I use banking or sliding shoot for attacks...
Still practicing sliding shoot though
I use sliding shoot and i am best with sliding shoot, attack types ftw! (for some reason i cant vote)
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:22 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: are there any new techinques that can be done with the wind and shoot launcherm u no without a ripcord, that gives u a hand free during launch, any new possibilities?
Why would you even use a Wind and Shoot launcher It stinks worse than garlic gouda and why would you even need an extra hand free
I'm more of an Attack Type Person, so I've gotta go with a combination of both the sliding and tilted shot Joyful_3
tried upside down shot, got hit in the face...............
http://www.beyblade.com/video.aspx

See launch techniques, what the foon, are these good, they look like spin-off's from real launch techniques.
I use the flat shot(middle of arena). It's just a simple launch and doesn't require precision.
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:30 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: tried upside down shot, got hit in the face...............

my mate started doing that but really badly (ripped and corrected the launch at same time) so i went 'oh i can do it better' so i turned the launcher upside down riped it upside down the bey flew straight of into my mates...... ummm..... i dont know how to put it........ well somthing and he went straight to the floor.... BULZEYE!!! Wink

I just laughed, it has hilarious, i teaches him right for breaking my beys Joyful_2
Shoot and hope is my favourite. The one that I am most able with is a normal shot using a ripcord and launcher.
My really favorite launch style is the Gatyakki (Thats how its spelled isn't it?) and Sliding Shoot and I would prefer Gatyakki over Sliding Shoot because it can KO the other Bey so quick although its a difficult technique to master.
i like doing slide shot with Max Meteor cause i can make XF do the flower pattern. in other situtions, attack slide shot, defense middle stadium bank, stamina side bank for possibility for K.O. with Burn
I like to do sliding shot for all sorts of beyblades..thats my absolutely favourite kind of launch.
I usually try and do Sliding Shot, mainly because I use attack. When I face a LTSC (Lightning Tank Special Counter), once I get LT, i'll use banking.
My favorite launch actually causes the user to lose, but the opponent will be unprepred for the next battle. It is the Bouncy Launch of Death! You lift the launcher of your head and as you rip the ripcord you bring it down quickly. The beyblade will bounce and attack your opponent, so they'll be focusing on protecting themselves the next battle. Works best with a rubber tip!
my launch tchnique is a sliding shoot Tongue_out
hmm, new style, called Paladin force, pretty much this:

you start off above waist lvl and you pull down on the launcher while twisting your wrist slightly and the result is that quite alot of the time the bey will start to tilt while it's falling and will land on the edge of the opponents metal wheel on the edge of the tip, pushing down the bey, sometimes causing it to scrape, and sometimes it tilts too far and the metal wheel scrapes the floor and stops spinning.
My standard shot is a semi-sliding shot that pulls with both hands (for a greater power level than either sliding or regular can provide alone) that fires the beyblade in a straight line though the center before its movement pattern returns to normal. Attack types don't always benefit though...
I like to do normal shots in the centre of the arena so the bey just waits there, attempting a sleep out.