[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

(Aug. 28, 2021  12:44 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:23 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I edited it to a Kawmi bey Speechless

oh

Yeah...
Chapter 5:

Plus I'm not gonna take entries anymore cuz I've planned the plot from start to finish.

Here are all the Beys which are gonna appear in Kiwami

(Aug. 27, 2021  7:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'll let you choose the moves. But I can add them if you want.

Character:
Bey:

Ok I'll decide the moves, but can I change Tungsten weight's name to 10 or 14?
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:03 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 15:

Plus I'm not gonna take entries anymore cuz I've planned the plot from start to finish.

(Aug. 27, 2021  7:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'll let you choose the moves. But I can add them if you want.

Character:
Bey:

Nice chapter, and sure. But it's whole gimmick is still the density? (It can be normal weighted, but i'd like if it was dense)
nice chapter! also cant wait for ichibans newfound rival to enter the stage!
(Aug. 28, 2021  2:10 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: nice chapter! also cant wait for ichibans newfound rival to enter the stage!

He's not a new rival lol

(Aug. 28, 2021  1:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:03 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 15:

Nice chapter, and sure. But it's whole gimmick is still the density? (It can be normal weighted, but i'd like if it was dense)

I'm just changing the name. The gimmick will be the same.
(Aug. 28, 2021  2:17 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  2:10 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: nice chapter! also cant wait for ichibans newfound rival to enter the stage!

He's not a new rival lol

(Aug. 28, 2021  1:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Nice chapter, and sure. But it's whole gimmick is still the density? (It can be normal weighted, but i'd like if it was dense)

I'm just changing the name. The gimmick will be the same.

lol i thought he was
How did I miss Chapter 4? No matter, reading two chapters in one sitting was almost worth the wait. I love that you inserted comedy btw, but I almost feel bad for the fanboys (keyword being almost).
When's chapter 5? Or did I already miss it lol

Anyways loved chapter 6!
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: When's chapter 5?  Or did I already miss it lol

Anyways loved chapter 6!

It was chapter 5 (My bad... I typed 6 instead of 5)
dang the names are epic, cant wait for victory icar(i)us!
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:03 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 5:

Character:
Bey:

Yes sir, we got 4 Stamina-Types in these story not just 2 or 3. I love to see it when Stamina-Types get some love too. It reminds me how awesome Stamina-Types were in the Metal Fight Saga.
Chapter 6 Summary:

(Aug. 28, 2021  12:03 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 5:

Character:
Bey:

No Valtryek??
Levi Winters (Guilty/Icicle Longinus)

(Sep. 02, 2021  3:41 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Levi Winters (Guilty/Icicle Longinus)

Really nice, that's surely a really cool Longinus evo. Now, something that I don't understand is: If Shatter (cool driver name ngl) is a fusion between Destroy, Spiral and Jolt, why it doesn't have rubber? I mean, Jolt (imo) is a rubber Spiral. 

I am not trying to offend you by any means and I respecct if you say "no", but these are my suggestions for the driver (on the spoiler). If you feel like Shatter is already perfect, then I'd reccomend not to open the spoiler.
Anyways, looking forward to the chapter. (sorry if I was somehow rude by questioning your decisions on the driver, sharing thoughts on the internet is hard)
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:04 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  3:41 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Levi Winters (Guilty/Icicle Longinus)

Really nice, that's surely a really cool Longinus evo. Now, something that I don't understand is: If Shatter (cool driver name ngl) is a fusion between Destroy, Spiral and Jolt, why it doesn't have rubber? I mean, Jolt (imo) is a rubber Spiral. 

I am not trying to offend you by any means and I respecct if you say "no", but these are my suggestions for the driver (on the spoiler). If you feel like Shatter is already perfect, then I'd reccomend not to open the spoiler.
Anyways, looking forward to the chapter. (sorry if I was somehow rude by questioning your decisions on the driver, sharing thoughts on the internet is hard)

No prob and it's my fault lol, Actually I was gonna include rubber in the driver not metal. But it was a sudden change. So yeah it's my fault that it doesn't have rubber lol. And I might change the driver's gimmick cuz I too thought it's somewhat weird (The kick ring one was just an excuse to add on two small dragon heads though).

@Hollowmind8 I edited it a little bit.
Chapter 6: (1,808 words including the spoiler text lol)

Noise, but you atleast completed that battle.
(Sep. 03, 2021  11:33 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: Noise, but you atleast completed that battle.

I got lazy in the end lol, It will continue in the next chapter (It's an excuse to make the next chapter longer too).
Chapter 7 Summary:

Kiwami league participants

And a little update:

Tell me, does the first arc feel like DB rip off? (If it does then I had no choice lol, This was a better way to introduce characters).
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 7 Summary:

And a little update:

Tell me, does the first arc feel like DB rip off? (If it does then I had no choice lol, This was a better way to introduce characters).

no way, to me it feels pretty unique
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 7 Summary:

And a little update:

Nah, Itw unique and I'm excited for Chapter 7 (Dax you better win)
Chapter 7: (I know it took me very long, I just couldn't find the words to write)

(Sep. 13, 2021  1:47 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 7: (I know it took me very long, I just couldn't find the words to write)

Ah Magenta, the strongest color.
Nice chapter.
Mind if I join? I’ll send in my OC pretty soon. One thing: They are not related to any canon(Biologically), though do wield a recurring bey(Bahamut)

Spoilers

[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/9904d35c-ada6-4f04-8a3e-24f180edbec9[/img]

Rip I just saw the announcement on the no more entries. Nvm

Tho (This is def a far stretch), do feel free to use the Bahamut idea in case you need it.