Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 20, 2012  10:42 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:59 AM)Minato0986 Wrote:
Feirce!

*Fierce. You just got whacked by the GrammarHammer.
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:49 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: *Fierce. You just got whacked by the GrammarHammer.

u grammar natsi bro? u grammar natsi?

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!

Does this mean shots of "single peices" are not eligible?
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:42 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:59 AM)Minato0986 Wrote:
Fierce!
Thnx Ladi (...) Argh!

(Jul. 20, 2012  9:19 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is my entry:
I call it "The Divided Heroes"

[Image: 29lfbpi.jpg]

The water is real...right?

Yep the water is 100% real
here the photo of the actual thing
*Note that this photo is not my entry

[Image: 16c3l3d.jpg]

I made this little fountain above my pond, no effects
Awesome Rasenshuri. Well done.
Btw four days left haven't post the picture yet. I am worried
yeah i think im up for a challenge if photobucket is happy at the time
well here's my entry really happy how the picture turned out! Smile
http://i.imgur.com/6r4m7.jpg
so there was no editing at all i really didn't think it needed it well enjoy!
(Jul. 20, 2012  1:04 PM)ZX Wrote: well here's my entry really happy how the picture turned out! Smile
enjoy!
Really nice color scheme!
(Jul. 20, 2012  1:05 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  1:04 PM)ZX Wrote: well here's my entry really happy how the picture turned out! Smile
enjoy!
Really nice color scheme!

thank you! Smile
enter me in
please,i now a chance to get a face
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:17 PM)basalt 145wd Wrote: enter me in
please,i now a chance to get a face

You need to post a photograph ... This is a contest, not a simple giveaway that you can enter by saying : "enter me" ...
I know I need to get my camera and take the pic
I will have it up later in the day
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:59 AM)Minato0986 Wrote: My entry
This is an awesome shot! I wish it was a little less blurry, but I love the concept and despite my one criticism it still turned out great. I like it a lot!

(Jul. 20, 2012  9:19 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is my entry:
I call it "The Divided Heroes"

I love the work you put into this one! The whole fountain thing was brilliant, and it really came through in the picture, well done!

so there was no editing at all i really didn't think it needed it well enjoy!

Simple and awesome! You're right, it didn't need any editing since it's a suburb photograph. I'll reiterate the notion that I love the color scheme. Great photo!
My Entry

Pretty carp picture, I know.

If you zoom out a bit, (Ctrl+Mouse Scroll) it looks better.
@ZX: Just like a few other people have already mentioned, I love the colors on that Bey.
(Jul. 20, 2012  6:24 PM)Tech Wrote: My Entry

Dayum gurl,you just burnt the competition!
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:12 PM)BEYtographer Wrote: This is my second original photo :-)

Wow I like this one. The color scheme of Pirates Orojya is just friggin beautiful!!!

Here is My Entry - 'Tiger Claw'
A very rare moment caught on camera...my first ever beyblade driger f (damaged after 6 years of use) still manages to put up a tough fight for its opponent dragoon f...seen in the photograph is driger fang (green/silver) in a mid air assault over dragoon fantom (orange/yellow). This photo is dedicated to the beyblades and their bladers who have a strong urge to never give up during a battle... ; ) ...No edits... Smile ...Both beyblades are from the Hasbro Hyperblade series.... Grin

[Image: driger%2520f%2520doing%2520a%2520tiger%2520claw.png]
My entry:
Editing: Simple Color adjustment and slight vignette.
Name: Blazed Pheonix

[Image: picturenz.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My entry. It was hard deciding on what to do with so many Beyblades that I own, and so many things ran through my mind, but this came through, and it seemed simple enough, and elegant.
The Master of Time.

The clock is at 3 to make up lost time for Horogiums missing III symbol! I gave some thought about making it like the actual time on Horogium, but I decided against it as well.
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: My entry. It was hard deciding on what to do with so many Beyblades that I own, and so many things ran through my mind, but this came through, and it seemed simple enough, and elegant.
The Master of Time.

The clock is at 3 to make up lost time for Horogiums missing III symbol! I gave some thought about making it like the actual time on Horogium, but I decided against it as well.

I was going to do a pic exactly like this, but I wanted to use a custom painted bey by me.

Good pic, BTW.
Extra points for finding a clock that actually had "IIII".

OH MY GOD RAIGEKO THAT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE

Like, my jaw dropped as soon as I saw it, and my girlfriend was all "What is it?" and I showed them the picture and her jaw dropped too.

I'm going to use that as my background on my phone, oh lordy that's awesome

EDIT: Done, it's the background of my phone. Amazing picture.
Joyful_3 Thanks!

Even if I don't win, I have myself a nice new background for my laptop. Eee